Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Red

Sacking your manager after you've won the league? What exactly did he need to do to keep his job?

paulscholes18

Sacking your manager after you've won the league? What exactly did he need to do to keep his job?
Same as Fabio Capello at Real Madrid, win the champions league.
Juve have been awful to watch this season basically it’s give it to Ronaldo and hopefully he will do something absolutely zero technical style of play, they were expected to win the league and in the end it looked like tried their best not to but thankfully for them the rest were too shit to take advantage.

Tyrion

Win the CL apparently. It's the sad thing that's happened to France, Germany and Italy. Basically the league is such a monopoly, winning it isn't an achievement.

Luke1995

Allegri won the league before being sacked aswell. Now it happens to Sarri. Does the Juventus board understand that winning the champions league usually happens after a long term project is built ?

See: Klopp at Liverpool.

Jackal981

Allegri won the league before being sacked aswell. Now it happens to Sarri. Does the Juventus board understand that winning the champions league usually happens after a long term project is built ?

Have you watched them at all this season ? It’s not like they are playing tiki taka or whatever the feck sariball is. It is pass to Ronaldo and pray for the best.

U99ted

Win it by more than 1 point in a 1 team league
Play entertaining football
Challenge for the Champions League

Luke1995

Have you watched them at all this season ? It’s not like they are playing tiki taka or whatever the feck sariball is. It is pass to Ronaldo and pray for the best.
I have watched but i'm not sure if Pirlo is the answer. Very weird choice. Sarri must have lost control of the dressing room then...

dev1l

I have watched but i'm not sure if Pirlo is the answer. Very weird choice. Sarri must have lost control of the dressing room then...
There were reports from France suggesting that Ronaldo threatened to leave if Sarri is still at Juve next year

DarkLord

Reading that forum is unbearable. They make Arsenal fans look like saints. So self entitled and whinging. Gosh, Sarri is a terrible manager for Juve but no need to attack him so personally. There's something about non English clubs forums in English language where their fans seem to be so toxic, negative and full of vitriol. Saw it with Bayernzone/BayernMunichforum and Barcaforum too.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
They have become another Barça or Madrid now. Unable to properly enjoy a league title without a UCL title to boot.
Obsessed with the UCL. No enjoyment, just pressure and bitterness.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Allegri spent 5 seasons at Juventus and Sarri was going to be sacked a long time ago, it had nothing to do with not winning the CL but the fact that Juventus were mainly bad but had enough talent to get laborious wins. Think about it like Bayern with Kovac and what Flick has done with the exact same players.

Reading that forum is unbearable. They make Arsenal fans look like saints. So self entitled and whinging. Gosh, Sarri is a terrible manager for Juve but no need to attack him so personally. There's something about non English clubs forums in English language where their fans seem to be so toxic, negative and full of vitriol. Saw it with Bayernzone/BayernMunichforum and Barcaforum too.
They dont have any ties to the club outside of having chosen them for whatever reason, so they have to be ultra aggressive to show they're 'real' supporters. English clubs have these supporters residing overseas too.

Giggsyking

They dont have any ties to the club outside of having chosen them for whatever reason, so they have to be ultra aggressive to show they're 'real' supporters. English clubs have these supporters residing overseas too.
What stupid logic is this, so only locals are loyal and rational supporters?

What stupid logic is this, so only locals are loyal and rational supporters?
That's up to the individual supporters really. You definitely dont get these rabid Juventuz weirdos in Italy though, and I've seen the same with a few other clubs including our own.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
A perfect example of a forum without moderators, or proper moderators (scumbags). Youtube comments disguised as football "forums".

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I used to post previously on big soccer forum (though only for a relatively brief period), most of whose posters live in the US, and did notice that in general sections of the fans of the Serie A clubs or Italian football in general tended to be the most hysterical and over-sensitive members.

They ensured that threads discussing the Bundesliga vs. Serie A UEFA co-efficient battle (for the 4th Champions League place), and then the potential Premier League vs. Serie A co-efficient battle when the performances of English clubs in Europe declined for a few years, were full on war-zones ! The number of accusations of anti-Italian conspiracies, biases by UEFA were hilarious.

romufc

Anyone surprised that Poch has not got a job yet? Plenty of calls on here, me included wanted him to get the United job.

Yet another inexperienced manager gets a big job, just goes to show there is a lack of top quality managers too.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Wtf. So people who wakes up at 1am to 3am in the wee morning to support the club over 20 years are not "real" fans is it? Okay.. Heard it all.

::sonny::

Congrats to Juve for losing at home against empoli, and now 1 point in 2 games

Ronaldo was right to disrespect them

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’m sure Allegri will steer the ship soon, but man that team is really average. Dybala and Morata combined probably won’t hit Ronaldo’s tally of 29 last season. Chiesa is the only real spark in the side, from what I can see? What ever happened to Kulusevski? He looked a real prospect at Parma

mu4c_20le

From the Ronaldo thread last night.. they really dislike Pep over there

United suits Ronaldo so much better:
  • Simple play v Pepito cosmology tactics,
  • Will play every time he’s fit and willing v Pepito Tibetan method of team selection, and
  • Will be a father figure in the dressing room v an ego threat to St Pepito spiritual sanctum.
Pepto still butthurt over the midget -- the only person who could win him European silverware.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I like Juventus when they’re shite

DoomSlayer

I'm sure Morata is going to be so much better for them and win them the Seria A, compared to "washed-up" Ronaldo. :lol:

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Now, just like Real before them, they will able to free themselves from the Ronaldo shackles and have a fast free flowing attacking steamroller.

Right? :lol:

Even if they can reverse the Torres-isation of Morata their midfield and irregularity of Dybala will keep them low. I think they might fall from top4.

IncyWincySpider

Juventus gave me some of my favourite football memories, especially the Roy Keane masterclass in 99. And I like how they basically have the same kit as Newcastle but manage to make it a lot more sophisticated looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.