Khvicha Kvaratskhelia | Napoli Player

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
FM legend is a red flag. FM legend is often a crying cheems in real life.
Most top players were FM legends. They just make too many of them legends in FM thats the issue

MUFC OK

Quality player. From the little I've seen of his he's brilliant on the ball but his final pass/finishing needs a bit of work.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
He was a wonderkid from FM this past year. If anything... Just take a quick look at the FM wonderkids. Seriously. Their scouting network is elite.

Though with Kvicha, I don't think he's somebody who we'll ever really go for, as talented as he looks. Between Rashford and Sancho, a left winger just isn't close to the list until the rest of our team is sorted. Same with people wanting to replace Bruno. Maybe something in it that they aren't good enough for a title challenging team, but we have weaker points to address first.
True and that is exactly the point about our shitty recruitement. We can never sell anybody for profit, rather we put struggling, talented players on pedestal until they leave on free, never really getting consistent results from them other than couple good games.That was totally the case with Pogba and may now be with Sancho and Rashford, possibly even Bruno. I think Bruno mostly needs competition and to be benched every once in a while, though

Why can't we sell Sancho, talented as he may be, if we keep not getting consistent results out of him?

Sancho is talented. But how long do we need to give to Sancho until he is consistently impactful for us?

Club needs to be above everything and results should reign supreme. Far bigger players have been sold than Sancho, but no - we keep dragging foot

ShinjiNinja26

He gives me Adams Traore vibes from what little I’ve seen of him. Pacy winger who can dribble past players with ease but lacking in end product.

Ekeke

He gives me Adams Traore vibes from what little I’ve seen of him. Pacy winger who can dribble past players with ease but lacking in end product.
He has 5 goals in 7 starts in the league and 1 goal in 3 in the champions league, from left wing. Also 3 assists (1 league 2 cl)

So he has a lot of end product. Thats been the main impressive thing about him at Napoli so far. The skills and tricks were already known, but the end product on top at 21 is whats impressive

ShinjiNinja26

He has 5 goals in 7 starts in the league and 1 goal in 3 in the champions league, from left wing. Also 3 assists (1 league 2 cl)

So he has a lot of end product. Thats been the main impressive thing about him at Napoli so far. The skills and tricks were already known, but the end product on top at 21 is whats impressive
Fair enough. He does look a real talent. I’ve literally only seen him a few times in the CL, wasn’t aware of his league form.

pogs

Kid reminds me of Figo... Their CD Kim looks very good as well.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lacks end product.

Basically scores or assists every game

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Kid continues to impress. Goal & assist yesterday. Now total 14 G/A in Serie A + CL (according to transfermarkt).

WirralRed

Ball is glued to his feet! Was very impressed yesterday. Team obviously a lot of trust in him as well as her took the penalty at 2-1 even though Osimhen had come on and was desperate to score on his return.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Given nobody is truly making their mark on our left would you let go of one of Sancho and Rashford and sign him?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What was Rathenshawe like?
He was a tricky play it safe inverted touchline hugging winger. He was praised for his tracking back but criticised for not defending. He was the only winger who liked to shoot from the byline

BerryBerryShrew

If he comes to England, poor Paul Merson will go mad trying to pronounce his name. He'll probably hit the bottle again.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I like that the best footballers now don't look like footballers.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
24 games, 15 goals, 9 assists. Traoré would barely score or assist, even in his "prime" seasons.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's Kooee-cha right? Anywas, we call him Kvara in italy (kooah-rah)

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He was a tricky play it safe inverted touchline hugging winger. He was praised for his tracking back but criticised for not defending. He was the only winger who liked to shoot from the byline
Interesting. And was he a system player?

ShinjiNinja26

24 games, 15 goals, 9 assists. Traoré would barely score or assist, even in his "prime" seasons.
I wrote that after only seeing him play a couple of times in the CL, one of which was against Rangers where he would dribble past 2-3 players with ease and get into a good position but the final ball was lacking, hence why I made the comparison. Now I’m aware of his league form and his more recent CL games he’s clearly a much better player than Traore.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I wrote that after only seeing him play a couple of times in the CL, one of which was against Rangers where he would dribble past 2-3 players with ease and get into a good position but the final ball was lacking, hence why I made the comparison. Now I’m aware of his league form and his more recent CL games he’s clearly a much better player than Traore.
Fair enough. This guy has been in golden boy lists since he was 17 y.o. Not saying he will be future ballon d'or, but he will do a very good professional career nonetheless.

BTW, there are a few other potential talents stuck at Russian league atm in case you feel curious to check, but due to the Ukrainian war Russian clubs didn't let those players leave their country/league.

Arsen Zakharyan is a generational talent, IMO. If he doesnt leave Russia ASAP I'm afraid he will stall, Russian league lost a lot of competitivity.

Safonov is a goalkeeper who can reach a very good level, Spertsyan is a very talented all-round attacking midfielder, Mantuan is an interesting pace and hardworking winger that has lot of space for improvement and Umyarov can become a very interesting defensive midfielder.

ShinjiNinja26

Fair enough. This guy has been in golden boy lists since he was 17 y.o. Not saying he will be future ballon d'or, but he will do a very good professional career nonetheless.

BTW, there are a few other potential talents stuck at Russian league atm in case you feel curious to check, but due to the Ukrainian war Russian clubs didn't let those players leave their country/league.

Arsen Zakharyan is a generational talent, IMO. If he doesnt leave Russia ASAP I'm afraid he will stall, Russian league lost a lot of competitivity.

Safonov is a goalkeeper who can reach a very good level, Spertsyan is a very talented all-round attacking midfielder, Mantuan is an interesting pace and hardworking winger that has lot of space for improvement and Umyarov can become a very interesting defensive midfielder.
Definitely seems the real deal then. Cheers for the info, I will keep an eye out for those players.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Given nobody is truly making their mark on our left would you let go of one of Sancho and Rashford and sign him?
Of course I would, why would I not want somebody who is helping Napoli be at the top of the league and tearing up Champions League on our team? Even if it means getting rid of Sancho who has been fairly useless and extremely inconsistent (mostly useless) since joining? But
1. Current United would never let Rashford or Sancho go to buy him, and besides he is gonna be way too expensive for us in the summer. More expensive than we can ever sell Rashy or Sancho for.
2. If he keeps playing like that for the rest of the season, teams much more interesting than us will be going for him.

We have to understand, as bitter as it is, that thanks to fecking Glazers, we are not that attractive of a club for young players of great talent, anymore.