La Liga - 2014/15

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
A win against Barcelona does not make his spell here any less shite - although I'll be the first to credit him if his team pulls this off!
Of course. But I would like to see him no longer be a laughing stock. He wasn't before utd and shouldn't be after

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Of course. But I would like to see him no longer be a laughing stock. He wasn't before utd and shouldn't be after
Agree. Very good defensive organization on his team tonight.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Alba about to play injured but then decided to get up and try and start a fight.

cyberman

Never have a team needed width more than this Barca team.
Midfield are 2 years past their prime

OneUnited24

It's not actually how moyes always plays either. But it is hardly surprising tonight
Fair enough but look at how we played under SAF when we came up against Real (and Nani was sent off unfairly) then compare it to how Moyes set up for us vs Bayern. A top manager would go for the win, Moyes went for a draw and maybe nick a win. Sorry but at United i dont think thats the kind of mentality we should be looking for

saivet

Commentators saying that goal should have stood? Swear they get disallowed all the time?

cyberman

It's considered one movement from the keeper u thick commentator
Every single time it's a free kick

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Look at that pressure by Real Sociedad. Clearly Moyes work

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think Ole did that against boro a few seasons back and SSN said the keeper has to actually kick the ball or drop it to the floor before the attacker can do anything.

Bojan11

Sociedad have beaten Madrid and Atletico before Moyes came. Moyes hasn't rectified beating the lesser teams.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Look at Moyes. Natural pose, he's used to this.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
That was abysmal by Barcelona.

Dunno what the commentators were on about either, Real Sociedad didn't put in some masterclass at the back. They were just gifted a win by Barcelona.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Yes!

@Bob Loblaw They were well drilled, pressed from the front and Inigo on a personal note was fantatsic. It was both a great Sociedad performance and a very poor Barca one.

Kostur

海尔的老板
That was never a 2nd yellow. And granero got booked for an earlier offence
Ah, cheers for that, thought it was because of jumping the referee, commentators got it mixed for me as well.

Get in, great result for RSO, defensively they were quite amazing. Funny that they've got 9 out of their 18(?) points against Real, Barca and Atletico :lol: