this is a real dicking.

praise be unto cam'ron.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Messi, Neymar and Suarez all have 1 goal and 1 assist today

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Would be nice to see us pick a side apart like this. Waiting for the prem >>> la liga comments.
well despite the fact that barca and Madrid rip apart the best English teams, I'm not convinced they could thrash the likes of Sunderland and Newcastle etc.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Going from watching this to watching Hull v Liverpool in 5 minutes. How lucky am I?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Nice start from messi and brilliant finish by Suarez but the touch by Xavi was magnificent.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
This is like playing FIFA against someone diabolical - going for those audacious finesse shots :lol:

Barca are a joy to watch, even when they face a diabolical team. They make a one-sided match seem so interesting.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Messi builds the entire play, but it won't appear in the stat sheet, since it wasn't goal or assist.

That's why he's so much more complete than Cristiano.

Pentagruel

Barcelona is just too good to be allowed lately. These goals aren't even being given away cheaply either. They are just unstoppable with one brilliant goal after the other.

amolbhatia50k

Messi builds the entire play, but it won't appear in the stat sheet, since it wasn't goal or assist.

That's why he's so much more complete than Cristiano.
He's as much a playmaker as a scorer.

Although I have my reservations about the rest of Barca's team but their attack really is selfless in how they seem to enjoy setting each other up.

amolbhatia50k

Barcelona is just too good to be allowed lately. These goals aren't even being given away cheaply either. They are just unstoppable with one brilliant goal after the other.
They're actually making up today for being not clinical at all a lot of this season. I think they had 3or 4 goals from 7 shots at one stage.

Trizy

Xavi, Messi, Neymar, Suarez all with a goal and a assist, incredible (Suarez 2 goals btw)

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Watching that half... jesus.
Kind of like Suarez now he's not playing for Liverpool... :D it's funny how that works.