g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2014/15

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Loads and loads of goals scored.... but not a single one against Chelsea. :smirk:

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
I still ask myself what did Suarez do to start agaisnt Madrid?

Up untill then Neymar and Messi had freedom and they were leading the league. Suarez screwed the spacing/defending

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Up untill then Neymar and Messi had freedom and they were leading the league. Suarez screwed the spacing/defending
I honestly think the barca board forced Enrique to start Suarez. All that hype in lead-up, you couldn't have such a player left on the bench.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
If Messi moved to the Premiership say next season, 28 years old, how close would he get to Shearer's record of 260 goals?

Supports
Barcelona
Scoreline not reflective. we lack desire and it's Lucho's sole responsibility :(

oh and the board has to go

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I honestly think the barca board forced Enrique to start Suarez. All that hype in lead-up, you couldn't have such a player left on the bench.
Whereas I think Enrique is selecting the team on pure guesswork. Bad performance featuring the new kids, bring back the old guard. And vice versa. It's weird, because listening to him pre-season he seemed to have opinions. Now it just looks like he reads last weeks Sport and Mundo Deportivo and their opinion polls and picks a team based on that.

Meanwhile (on Spanish telly at least) the Camp Nou celebrates Messi's record.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
If Messi moved to the Premiership say next season, 28 years old, how close would he get to Shearer's record of 260 goals?
I don't think he'll get anywhere near it given his current form, age and cold, wet Tuesdays at Stoke. He'd get the shit kicked out of him if he came over as well. Be like playing Pepe and Ramos every week.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
I don't think he'll get anywhere near it given his current form, age and cold, wet Tuesdays at Stoke.
Eh? Anyway, I think he'd get fairly close depending how long he stayed, regardless of who he joined. Barcelona's style of play without the great midfield they once had is greatly hindering his game right now IMO.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Eh? Anyway, I think he'd get fairly close depending how long he stayed, regardless of who he joined. Barcelona's style of play without the great midfield they once had is greatly hindering his game right now IMO.
Well he'd have to score 50+ goals a season, every season until he turned 34. I don't see him scoring that many once in an English season nor do I see him doing it in Spain into his thirties. He's not gonna get 50 again I don't think, not even Ronaldo this year will get 50.