La Liga - 2014/15

Raul Madrid

Because Barcelona doesn't play on the break, they always try to dominate the game eventhough they don't have the capacity for that since 2012
What does that have to do with my post? And since Guardiola left they have become far more direct than they were before.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
They look very beatable right now, by anyone. No midfield or defence. If I were a Barcelona fan i'd be very worried with the direction that club is currently going in.
I couldn't agree more.

Here's a thought - I would take Moyes over Enrique as Barca coach. That's how bad he is, and I am not exaggerating.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Real Madrid have scored 46 goals in 12 games... 46! That's an average of almost 4 goals a game.

Is that some sort of record?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Ronaldo just scored 2 and assisted one today? Bah...Off day in office for best player in the world I guess.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Absoloute snoozefest. Barcelona's games always feel like they're being played in slow motion.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
The game has been absolutely pathetic to watch for neutrals. Blame the coach though. Only a retarded board will get such a coach.

Name one team with a midfield as slow as Barca - Xavi, Busquets, Rakitic. This is so frustrating.

Skorenzy

Barça completely ordinary again... Jordi Alba probably their best player. Messi scored a peach of a free-kick and played three incredible passes showing his range and technique (a 40-yard pinpoint crossfield pass to Alba, a gorgeously floated ball with perfect backspin for Neymar and just now before HT an incredible raking pass over the top to put Alba 1v1 though his shot was cleared off the line, that really deserved a goal!) but all very intermittent. Suárez is a non-entity, Neymar active and sees a lot of the ball but just always gets either fouled or runs into a wall of Sevilla players.

Deleted member 78215

The game has been absolutely pathetic to watch for neutrals. Blame the coach though. Only a retarded board will get such a coach.

Name one team with a midfield as slow as Barca - Xavi, Busquets, Rakitic. This is so frustrating.
Carrick - Fellaini...

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just tuned in and messi played an incredible pass to Alaba.

Been a boring game? Barca have been awful to watch this season.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
started watching it since the 15th minute

it wasnt that boring

sevilla parked the bus as many teams do against them

messi scored a wonderfull goal

and it could have been a lot more goals for barca had their players taken advantage of messis passes

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Carrick - Fellaini...
No way.. Fellaini may not have the brightest of vision, he's way faster compared to Xavi, Busi. Watching Busquets is a torture. Watching Barca now is a test of patience. Have to endure slow lazy midfield, hopeless crosses from Alves and a coach who hasn't got a clue.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
No way.. Fellaini may not have the brightest of vision, he's way faster compared to Xavi, Busi. Watching Busquets is a torture. Watching Barca now is a test of patience. Have to endure slow lazy midfield, hopeless crosses from Alves and a coach who hasn't got a clue.
It's gotten that bad huh ?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I couldn't agree more.

Here's a thought - I would take Moyes over Enrique as Barca coach. That's how bad he is, and I am not exaggerating.
After Moyes stint at United, you'd still take him? Nah, you are exaggerating.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Barça completely ordinary again... Jordi Alba probably their best player. Messi scored a peach of a free-kick and played three incredible passes showing his range and technique (a 40-yard pinpoint crossfield pass to Alba, a gorgeously floated ball with perfect backspin for Neymar and just now before HT an incredible raking pass over the top to put Alba 1v1 though his shot was cleared off the line, that really deserved a goal!) but all very intermittent. Suárez is a non-entity, Neymar active and sees a lot of the ball but just always gets either fouled or runs into a wall of Sevilla players.
He's incredibly irritating, and just part of the problem. If he's in space to run into with two runners on either side, he'll only pass unless he absoloutely has to, and by then he's closed down and his pass hits the defender. Compare and contast David Villa and he was very selfless, or Benzema at Real. if the pass is on he'll take it, Neymar always looks for the personal glory first.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
He's incredibly irritating, and just part of the problem. If he's in space to run into with two runners on either side, he'll only pass unless he absoloutely has to, and by then he's closed down and his pass hits the defender. Compare and contast Hazard and he was very selfless, or Benzema at Real. if the pass is on he'll take it, Neymar always looks for the personal glory first.
Fixed for you

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
After Moyes stint at United, you'd still take him? Nah, you are exaggerating.
Moyes wasn't stupid, he just wasn't a fancy coach like the more elite ones. He has his limitations. And frankly you didn't have players last season to make a 1st great season for a new manager. Even after spending shitload of money, what has LvG done so far? If only Moyes was at fault for last season, you should be above Chelsea by now with the new signings.

Enrique has a team and players made to succeed. But somehow he has managed to play worse football than last season under Tata. Tata would have done lot better if he had such resources last season.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
But TheShedEnd told me Neymar never passes the ball when he can shoot

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
Thought he'd taken the wrong option there, Suarez was in a better position. Well played either way.