La Liga - 2015/2016

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
The refereeing in Real Madrid games is just shameful. Penalties as soft as a baby's arse. The first penalty today is one of the worst decisions I've seen.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The refereeing in our game was ridiculous, the penalty that lead to the first goal was never a penalty. Happy to end 2015 with a win and well placed to win La Liga this season. Not in a position to comment on the refereeing in the Madrid game as I didn't watch it.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
We received a farcical penalty too.
Not a Barca fan.Caused us too much trauma over the years :lol:

And didnt see that game or the highlights, so my opinion on that would be worthless.

As for the Madrid game, It was a great time viewing wise(dont get to catch many la liga games) and the football was very good with Sociedad really giving it a go, no busparking whatsoever. I wanted the underdog to win and it spoilt the game for me.

prarek

Approaching halftime no goals at El Madrigal. Villareal dominating possession as expected. Valencia playing three centerbacks in a 5-3-2 formation..

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Management has not been easy for Gary so far. Every match I tune in, Valencia seem to struggle.

prarek

Management has not been easy for Gary so far. Every match I tune in, Valencia seem to struggle.
January February are all easier fixtures against bottom half of table. A good run there is possible.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Big improvement so far in the second half from Valencia.

Skorenzy

:eek: What an effin' fk. by Bruno Soriano... phew unsaveable even tho it was on the GK's side

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Look at the fast-paced football Villarreal is able to play. PL teams are far away from that.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I just read that Canales broke again the cruciate ligament of the knee , this time in his left knee . The third time in his career :(

Match 18: Barcelona derby and the Nevilles V Rafa and the BBC

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

Sat 2 Jan 2016 - Spanish La Liga (from the BBC so all times are UK)
Espanyol v Barcelona 15:00
Atl Madrid v Levante 19:30
Málaga v Celta de Vigo 21:05

Sun 3 Jan 2016 - Spanish La Liga
Valencia V Real Madrid 19:30
Rayo Vallecano v Real Sociedad 11:00
Granada CF v Sevilla 15:00
Real Betis v Eibar 15:00
Ath Bilbao v Las Palmas 17:15
Deportivo de La Coruña v Villarreal 17:15

Mon 4 Jan 2016 - Spanish La Liga
Sporting de Gijón v Getafe 19:30

So, for your entertainment this weekend...

A Barcelona derby - always a match with a bit of edge, and even the occasional surprise. However Espanyol's defence has been awful, and their attack's been mediocre, so gameraising will be required.

Valencia have Madrid to deal with. With their recent results Neville will probably be prioritising a dignified result over a show of attacking flair. I have no idea what Benitez will be prioritising - probably something to do with stocking up on Turron - maybe he'll visit the museum to see the Liga trophies he won with Valencia. Yep, Rafa won the League twice with Valencia. Imagine.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Who was it saying about Messi being unlucky from free kicks? Just hit the angle :lol:

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
A red card is likely in this match. Way they have been hacking down Barca players, I am not sure why we haven't got any yet.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Finishes 0-0. Chances were there for Barça - the open net miss by Suárez especially.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Suarez had a bad game, not just his miss but his passing was poor. Time for Masche to let go now. Maybe good for bench, but don't thik he fits this team now. Verm and Bartra should be starting ahead of him.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Suarez had a bad game, not just his miss but his passing was poor. Time for Masche to let go now. Maybe good for bench, but don't thik he fits this team now. Verm and Bartra should be starting ahead of him.
Nonsense on Mascherano. Didn't do anything wrong today.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Nonsense on Mascherano. Didn't do anything wrong today.
No, he is shaky and seems to be losing a few crucial duels. He will get roasted if playing against fast tricky opposition players. He lacks composure IMO. Verm is fit now (hopefully) and is better than him IMO. Also his height is added advantage.