La Liga - 2015/2016

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Meh, I think Barca will win. They have been able to handle Atletico after 13/14. Real on the other hand has been struggling heavily with Atletico after 13/14.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
La Liga this weekend, with the obvious standout match kicking off in a couple of hours.

Today (from the BBC so all times are UK):

Sun 31 Jan 2016 - Spanish La Liga
  • Sevilla v Levante 11:00
  • Valencia v Sporting de Gijón 15:00
  • Las Palmas v Celta de Vigo 17:15
  • Real Madrid v Espanyol 19:30
Mon 1 Feb 2016 - Spanish La Liga
  • Deportivo de La Coruña v Rayo Vallecano 19:30

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Insert weekly rant of how the 3pm Saturday blackout rule is absolutely fecking ridiculous in 2016. How can there be a legitimate reason to ban Barcelona vs Atlético from being shown on TV?

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
I sense it will be a draw. Atleti coming off a home loss and Copa knockout will make it much harder. Also, Barca seem to make things harder for themselves in La Liga. They'll probably concede an early goal and waste plenty of chances. I hope I'm wrong, but we are due an Atleti non-win result sooner than later.

prarek

Ray Hudson on beIN it is. :p
Like a Jedi knight Ray Hudson will serenade you with his poetic commentary and finish you off quicker than a jackrabbit on a hot date in a wet dream of orgasmic proportions.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Like a Jedi knight Ray Hudson will serenade you with his poetic commentary and finish you off quicker than a jackrabbit on a hot date in a wet dream of orgasmic proportions.
I'm just 30 seconds into it and I'm already cringing. Painfully ostentatious.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The level of technique on show here is incredible. The pressing from both aides is top notch yet the touches are still spot on.

Skorenzy

Saúl Ñiguez (together with Sergi Roberto) best midfielder in La Liga this season so far, in my opinion. Great start to the game!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Biscuits outplayed there like a bitch.

You watch Atletico and how their technique, first touches work and you can only fecking cry when you watch us afterwards.