La Liga - 2015/2016

prarek

Just when the commentators were praising Adan for having a good season he does that lol.

prarek

Valencia looking good against a team in good form. Playing with purpose and confidence.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Real has had a few thrashings against Barca, haven't they? 2-6, 5-0, 0-4, ouch.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
RM confirmed 11 per Real Madrid TV

Navas, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, Modric, Kroos, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

It doesn't get better than that for real IMO

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Barcelona at full strength too (any point posting the line-up? Their 11 is always the same in big games).

prarek

Lol what a ridiculous goal. Las Palmas have been much the better team in second half.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Yep, they haven't lost in the last 5 games he's played I think. Provides that nice balance to the team.
He's mediocre. Will be made to look like a mug tonight.

The team needs a defensive midfielder though, so he has to play - they just need to get an upgrade in the summer.

Jacob

First Clasico I will watch in ages. Purely because I am out of movies. 3-0 Barca

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hoping for a close game but I expect Barca to win fairly comfortably, 3-1

cyberman

I dont think this game can afford to be another washout, i would really love it to be a tense battle to the end. They turn into personal highlight reels to gloss over the lopsided nature of these encounters too many times recently.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
And 1 player under 27.
True. They just have a bunch of players that are in their prime now and it seems to work for Enrique. I think they have some decent young players on the bench - Roberto had been good this season and Rafinha looks promising but has been out since September and returns tonight.

I don't get beIN for free.
Ah. I don't live in the US so I'm not too familiar with who has the rights for different leagues.