La Liga - 2015/2016

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Barcelona will absolutely boss this. Madrid have setup like Pulis Stoke, not that there is anything wrong in that setup, it's just Barcelona are just too good.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The ref is being very favourable to Barca here so far.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Don't normally watch Spanish football... This classico... So slow and boring. Like the Italian stuff from the 1990s

macheda14

What's the official rule on what carvajal just did, or what the referee just did I should say. Let the first offence go in lieu of an advantage and then called up at the second, both yellow card offences.

Truedevil

I enjoyed the Pool-Spurs more, this Spanish football is not my type of stuff.

saivet

What's the official rule on what carvajal just did, or what the referee just did I should say. Let the first offence go in lieu of an advantage and then called up at the second, both yellow card offences.
I swear someone in the Championship got sent off in similar circumstances last season. Not idea what should be done though.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
If we are going to wait for Barcelona, trying that the team is tight, then I would have played 4-4-2

FC Ronaldo

Bale has a long throw to his game? :eek:

The new Dave Challinor / Rory Delap.

prateik

I'm pretty sure the ref can give 2 yellows if he wants to... Was never going to happen in this case though.

I had a similar question.. Does a referee allow advantage if a player is already on a yellow? What if the game doesnt stop and the player ends up scoring before the next stop in play?
Anyone know what happens in that case?

FC Ronaldo

That looked a penalty all day long @Amar__ . The bias has been completely overwritten. :lol:

Nik70

Messi should've laid the ball off there. Unlucky not to get the foul/pk ...

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I think that's a foul. He makes slight contact with the ball but takes out Messi in a separate action.