La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Feeny

Messi's goal:eek: he made the defender look like a training cone in the buildup.
And here's Suarez with a third.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid

Properly RM is the only club who can go full bench in an important league as this and his team still looks very strong.

Zidane made their bench very competitive, the players setting on their bench can easily go straight to any starting XI of English club.
I know our B team has done well recently but somehow this feels very risky. We absolutely need those 3 points. Not very confident whenever I see Danilo starting, the guy has scarred me.

el3mel

I know our B team has done well recently but somehow this feels very risky. We absolutely need those 3 points. Not very confident whenever I see Danilo starting, the guy has scarred me.
Didn't Granada already relegated ? They have nothing to fight for. Should be a walk in the park for RM bench.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

Properly RM is the only club who can go full bench in an important league as this and his team still looks very strong.

Zidane made their bench very competitive, the players setting on their bench can easily go straight to any starting XI of English club.
Maybe because they can afford to spend €80m on a bench player? How many clubs in the world can do that?

el3mel

Maybe because they can afford to spend €80m on a bench player? How many clubs in the world can do that?
Isco, James, Morata, Asensio and Kovacic are only on the bench because RM first team is too much. They can go to any other top club and will easily be starters.

gibers

Neymar seriously lacks killer instinct and I've thought this for a long time. When he has to decide and has time he flops almost all his chances. Another clear run on goal and he doesn't open up his body.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Isco, James, Morata, Asensio and Kovacic are only on the bench because RM first team is too much. They can go to any other top club and will easily be starters.
Exactly. What other club is so rich that they can afford to buy players like that for their bench?

Hojoon

It's Granada managed by Tony Adams.

George Feeny

Shades of Zidane against Italy from Messi there but he executed the panenka perfectly.

51 for the season now for a guy who's essentially playing as a midfielder most of the time. It's mind-boggling.

3KDré

Exactly. What other club is so rich that they can afford to buy players like that for their bench?
We are, but we don't because we waste a lot of money and we're not currently good enough. It's not that they're so rich more that Zidane seems to be an excellent motivator/man manager.

Deleted member 101472

Can someone gif the feck out of Neymar, read that this has been an incredible performance

gibers

This might be the strongest squad I have seen in my lifetime.

el3mel

The Arabic commentator I'm listening to was mentioning the loaned players to Granada. They seem to have many loaned players from different teams, us, Chelsea, Dortmund, other teams.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Game over.

Madrid deserve to win the league this season, made the use of their entire squad.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It´s really a pity that despite their effort and will to stay we will sell James and Morata

wr8_utd

:'(
Only chance Barca have of winning Liga is if Zidane starts playing the first team more often. The B team is going to smash everyone.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
It´s really a pity that despite their effort and will to stay we will sell James and Morata
Would be a real shame about both, but no surprise of course. Do you think Morata would be sold against his will? Wouldn't Real be happy if he wanted to stay as a sub for another year?

leontas

Another tactical masterclass by Adams. Has he won or even drawn any of his games since taking over?

Status
Not open for further replies.