La Liga 2017/18

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Another post, I'm going to start betting all my money on him hitting the post :D

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Can't fight the media machine, Enzo Fernandez and his brothers have been trying to stay away from the Zidane surname since they were kids, yet every pundit calls him Enzo Zidane

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Minute 88', Paulinho debuts with Barcelona

The best perfumes always come in small doses :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We Barcelona fans have to step up our game now that the team fails to impress.

Pique is a twat, that was a great chance to pass back for Paulinho to score :mad:
:lol:

Ishdalar trying to single-handedly rescue Barca's image. So far so good :lol:

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
We Barcelona fans have to step up our game now that the team fails to impress.

Pique is a twat, that was a great chance to pass back for Paulinho to score :mad:
Well, you are doing a great job so far:lol::)

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Well, so far so good. 6 points, 0 goals conceded, top of the table. Go Valencia. And bring on the reinforcements.

freeurmind

weak willed
Barca were sort of crap today. 10/10 to Pique though for the dive for the penalty. Alaves really didn't help themselves at times. Hopefully someone will put up Koke's goals, top top class. It's going t be a long season for Las Palmas if they keep defending like that.

Classical Mechanic

Well, so far so good. 6 points, 0 goals conceded, top of the table. Go Valencia. And bring on the reinforcements.
Even though the narrative that the world is caving in for Barca this summer in reality at the very very worst they will finish third in the League and have a decent chance of winning it.

WhoDaGOAT

Atlético should probably phase out the old guard and trust the youngsters.

Great win.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Nolito and Jesus both starting for Sevilla, seems backwards step for them. Kind of forgot Nolito even played for City.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Let's see how is Casemiro as CB.Madrid with a very offensive team.I expected Kovacic in the line-up.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
The Sevilla we see tonight will definitely end up last in the CL group. I understand Getafe hasn't lost at their home in 11 months, but this performance from Andalusians lack so much ideas and intensity...It is very worrying.

Without N'Zonzi and Banega tonight. N'Zonzi is being sold and Banega is banned because of his red card from previous week.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Yeah... Berizzo's fascination with Ganso is a mystery, a riddle if you may... We have lost the midfield completely.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
And Ganso makes it 0-1:lol:

Edit:
And that is why Berizzo is the coach and not me. But seriously, I hope this doesn't mean Ganso will be a starter for every game:nervous:

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Ganso is horrible but that was a classy finish. The most ganso-esque goal I can imagine: somewhat great, but with as little movement as possible. He hardly moved his feet. Such a lazy fecker

Oh. Muriel needs to learn how to finish.....

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Ganso is horrible but that was a classy finish. The most ganso-esque goal I can imagine: somewhat great, but with as little movement as possible. He hardly moved his feet. Such a lazy fecker

Oh. Muriel needs to learn how to finish.....
Haha, indeed:lol:

And yeah, Muriel may look like a Bacca with incredible pace, but there has to be some kind of a gipsy curse on his finishing skills.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Haha, indeed:lol:

And yeah, Muriel may look like a Bacca with incredible pace, but there has to be some kind of a gipsy curse on his finishing skills.
Muriel is way better than bacca at everything except finishing

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Muriel is way better than bacca at everything except finishing
So it is not a gipsy curse? Of all the things he could be worse than Bacca, it had to be the skill that actually mathers for the striker :rolleyes: