La Liga 2017/18

Javi

I'm really sorry making a post about it. It's really ordinary and not intersting at all. Didn't want to offend you.

I will also be more careful making statements and be more precises.
Relax pal, I'm not offended in the least. I was just pointing out for arguments sake that it might be wise to be more relative/precise when you don't like your statements getting nitpicked.

manpaslop

Games today

18:30 Athletic Bilbao - Valencia

18:30 Getafe - Deportivo La Coruna

18:30 Malaga - Sevilla

20:30 Atletico Madrid - Leganes

20:30 Eibar - Villarreal

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
It is - in fact teams play each other in the same order.

Yes, keep nitpicking. The teams they will face are seriously lopsided to the bottom of the table.
It's a matter of perspective, 13 games to the end, 6 games away, and from those 6, 2 are against top 10 teams as local (Sevilla. Celta) and the other 4 exactly against the bottom 4. But if you asked me, I'd rather play vs Eibar or Leganes in the penultimate game, when they have nothing on the line, than facing Levante, who will be fighting to avoid relegation in their own stadium

PedroMendez

Acolyte
starting 11 against malaga. Kjaer replaces Mercado. Finally some rotation. Layun as RB, Arana (finally!) as LB, Pizarro for NZonzi, BenYedder for Muriel and Nolito instead of El Mudo. Hopefully some of the new players take the opportunity and convince Montella, that they deserve more minutes.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
narrow victory for Sevilla. I take the 3 points, but that was terrible football from both teams (I only saw the second half). You can watch forth division games, where the players are better organised and have more composure on the ball. Dunno whats going on.

@PedroMendez You guys seem to have got through quite a few different full-backs this season.
true. Too many bad transfers. Carole was never good enough - even as backup. Arana was purchased for quite a bit of money during the winter, but the manager doesn't seem to fancy him. Corchia is not good enough. Mercado is okay, but thats about it (he should be just a backup for the CBs and the RB). Layun is another decent versatile player, who'll be shifted around. Currently Navas is the best RB we have. Scattergun approach seems to be the name of the game. Arias doesn't convince me at all so far. Monchi leaving is really hurting the club.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Would have never thought Atletico would have had such a good season. They were supposed to be on their way down after so many years at the top. Simeone always finds a new life for his teams and Griezmann is something special.

Inter Yer Nan

Would have never thought Atletico would have had such a good season. They were supposed to be on their way down after so many years at the top. Simeone always finds a new life for his teams and Griezmann is something special.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that they couldn't have Costa from the start of the season. They'd still be in the CL and also would likely be just about level with Barca but instead will end up with the Europa League and 2nd place. A great season still especially when you consider how far ahead of Real they are.

manpaslop

Games Today

18:30 Real Betis - Real Sociedad

20:00 Las Palmas - Barcelona

20:30 Alaves - Levante

The Betis - Real game its a must watch as in the first leg of the season the result was 4-4.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
It’s absolutely incredible that Barca are undefeated in La Liga and we are in March yet if Atletico wins on Sunday barca’s lead would be whittled down to just four points or even as little as two points if they screw up against Las Palmas today.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It’s absolutely incredible that Barca are undefeated in La Liga and we are in March yet if Atletico wins on Sunday barca’s lead would be whittled down to just four points or even as little as two points if they screw up against Las Palmas today.
Yeah, if Atletico hadn't been poor in the first part of the season they would have been even closer.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I remember him as a great manager with Rayo. He kept them up for so many years.
He's a good manager, he'll always get flack for his balls deep style, but as long as he reaches the team objective who cares. I'd rather have 20 Jemez in Primera with fun games than a lot of the 0-1 disciples.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Games Today

18:30 Real Betis - Real Sociedad

20:00 Las Palmas - Barcelona

20:30 Alaves - Levante

The Betis - Real game its a must watch as in the first leg of the season the result was 4-4.
Can't believe that's still 0-0.

Johnny Love

What's crazy about Barcelona is even with all of the money they have spent, with Coutinho and Dembele not really integrated Messi is still practically the only real threat to create or score.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Anyone know how many free kicks has Messi scored during last two or three seasons?

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Chichizola gets 10 meters out of the area, cuts a pass with his hand like he somehow is in the area, everyone and their mother watch it and Lahoz does a Pontius Pilate, watches his clock and signals platers to head the locker room :lol:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
this match is for everyone arguing that messi doesn't get kicked....he's been punished and punished by the Las Palmas defenders
Yeah, and cynically, they just go for the body, no attempt at the ball whatsoever.

James Peril

Four (4!) Las Palmas-players have gone to the ground and stayed there for seemingly no reason since I started watching ten minutes ago. VAR isn’t the biggest problem in football, pathetic footballers like these are. Disgraceful, would never happen in England like that.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Four (4!) Las Palmas-players have gone to the ground and stayed there for seemingly no reason since I started watching ten minutes ago. VAR isn’t the biggest problem in football, pathetic footballers like these are. Disgraceful, would never happen in England like that.
They're completely exhausted.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Doesn't matter, we'll get 3 minutes of injury time