La Liga 2017/18

Hojoon

Aside from Iniesta, amazed any neutral is actually watching this. Barca games at Camp Nou are generally pretty boring. Think Barca only conceded 10 league goals at home all season.
Messi and Coutinho. Messi needs no introduction but Coutinho is a top player, can score a screamer from 25-30 yards out of nothing. Reminds me of Bale in his last season at Spurs, such a unique skill to have.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Messi and Coutinho. Messi needs no introduction but Coutinho is a top player, can score a screamer from 25-30 yards out of nothing. Reminds me of Bale in his last season at Spurs, such a unique skill to have.
Messi was sub so not sure why I'd want to watch someone sitting on a bench for 70 minutes.

Just surprised given the choice neutrals would rather watch Barca than Lazio-Inter which was a brilliant game of football from start to finish, full of drama and obviously had CL qualificaiton on the line.

It actually reminded me of the famous Barca Rivaldo game when he scored that overhead kick in the last minute to deny Valencia champions league qualification and Barca got it instead.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
This weekend had drama with Griezmann, Simeone sent Godin to talk with the fans so they could cheer for him instead of whistling.

But it seems that didn't work. So, today Atletico have signed Nelson Vivas for their coaching staff, what's funny about this?. Well, Vivas has a rather "direct" approach in how he deals with extremely critical fans.

This might be the signing that makes Griezmann stay, not many fans will boo him with Vivas there to defend him.

At one point, Vivas even said to the fan "Why the heck do you come here to talk s... you're a Quilmes fan! Go watch another team if you don't like this, go talk about Barça!". Maybe he had a premonition there :lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Surely a coach who beats up fans gets sacked immediately:confused:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Antonio Mohamed,new coach for Celta.Argentine,was training in México

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ramón Planes will be the new director of football and Pablo Machín has every chance of being the next coach

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The talks with Planes are broken, now they are looking for another director

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Leganés will meet with Pellegrino, to know if he accepts the job

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brighton signed Andone. 5 year deal. :eek:

Scores a bit but can't say he overly impresses me and Seedorf dropped him pretty quickly after taking over.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
@Afganitia no worries, Sevilla got rejected. :(

Pablo Machin soon a Sevilla manager..:drool: He is basically the last good alternative left for us. If this deal don't go through then we are facing a long summer:rolleyes: Caparros stays at the club, as footballing director. Great!:)

Afganitia

Supports
Girona
@Afganitia no worries, Sevilla got rejected. :(

Pablo Machin soon a Sevilla manager..:drool: He is basically the last good alternative left for us. If this deal don't go through then we are facing a long summer:rolleyes: Caparros stays at the club, as footballing director. Great!:)
Two year deal it seems. And Ruby going to Espanyol. Wonder what we are going to do. I hope we aren't going down this year.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
What a tragic season for Deportivo with their goalkeepers

It would be a hard election between Ruben and Tyton to decide who was better, thankfully Koval brough a circus from Ukraine and ran away with that honor in just 45 minutes (Inui's goal and the red card vs Eibar)