La Liga 2017/18

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This kind if games happen every once in a while. After Mayoral's chance it was a given they would score

buckooo1978

some finish

chasing the winner like that Madrid really needed the intelligence of Modric/Isco

far too disjointed

el3mel

Madrid keeps paying the price of not getting a striker this season. What a terrible decision that was.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Can anyone put up a clip of BeIn sports commentator's reaction to the Betis goal? He sounded like an 8 year old girl. The geordie sounding guy...

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The typical weekly thrashing that shows the weakness of the competition.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pathetic performance from Madrid.
We had like a zillion chances, hit the woodwork twice, had a goal cleared on the line, cristiano missed a sitter and a bunch of other chances....

We didn't start well but we especially in the second half we absolutely dominated and created a lot. We just somehow kept missing our chances. One of those games

Inter Yer Nan

Madness. No wins at home in the league and 7 points off top. Too early to write them off though I still think the title will be decided by Atletico or Real but Barca have to feel good right now even though they have had the easier fixtures.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
:lol: I'll take that to be honest. Amazing to be + 7 after Madrid played Valencia, Levante and Betis at home.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This is the worst btw. I'm not even angry, nobody can survive against luck. I just hate football with the burning intensity of a thousand exploding suns right now. Probably gonna take some time off from it

cyberman

Horrendous defending by Madrid for those last ten minutes.
Betis didn't even score on the break, they slowly worked the ball forward and every Madrid defender got attracted to the ball

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
So, we got 2nd season peak Zidane and now it looks like 3rd season Mourinho. He seems to have taken a lot of insight from the managers he worked with

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
This is the worst btw. I'm not even angry, nobody can survive against luck. I just hate football with the burning intensity of a thousand exploding suns right now. Probably gonna take some time off from it
You need alcohol then, I'm not even that bothered right now.

If this was the end of the season though...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Of course La Liga is the best league in the world! I hope the fecker gets the sack! After his shiny new contract as well!

AshRK

So when is zidane going to be sacked then so that perez can bring his new toy.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
:lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Real Madrid struggling since Barca sold Neymar. Some weird voodoo stuff going on here.

lawliet354

Betis' goalkeeper deserves a medal, what a performance, and Casemiro single-handedly stopped so many Betis' counter attack it's unreal, what a beast this player is, like it's almost impossible to dribble past him

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Betis' goalkeeper deserves a medal, what a performance, and Casemiro single-handedly stopped so many Betis' counter attack it's unreal, what a beast this player is, like it's almost impossible to dribble past him
Casemiro is the best DM in the world at the moment.

Paul_Scholes18

Insane how Madrid have been able to start this poorly at home. They have looked good in the big games, but seem to struggle to play against the weaker teams. They miss Morata to head in those goals against the poor teams no doubt. Crazy that they didn't replace him.