Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_9me

False. It runs this season, next season, and we have the option to extend it for another season.
My mistake then. Good for you.

I can't imagine how good you guys would have been with Martinez and Saliba...thank God that didn't happen.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

I can't imagine how good you guys would have been with Martinez and Saliba...thank God that didn't happen.
Arsenal’s intention was for him to be LB/cover for Partey. It probably worked out better for them using their budget on Zinchenko who suits their style more as a fullback.

mav_9me

Arsenal’s intention was for him to be LB/cover for Partey. It probably worked out better for them using their budget on Zinchenko who suits their style more as a fullback.
That may have been their intention but he would have become their starting CB along with Saliba

mav_9me

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What does this thread have to do with Arsenal? Take that shit elsewhere

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal

If we signed Martinez our centre half pairing would be Gabriel and Saliba

We play a very high line. I doubt Martinez would have had the pace and athleticism of Gabriel to be able to cover all that space, or the height to deal the long diagonal ball oppositions teams try to catch us on

I really dont see the high praise Martinez gets. Its not like Man United defensive numbers are great. Goals conceded looks very grim 21 goals conceded to Arsenals 11. If Martinez is going to be held up as this elite level defender, United are going to have to start conceding a lot less goals

Norris

Who gives a shit about Arsenal. Licha has been an excellent signing so far. Has taken on the challenge, has raised his mentality and those around and isn't too bad at defending either. If this keeps up, he will be the player of the year for us.

Varun

Staff
Take the shit about Arsenal elsewhere. This is Licha's performance thread.

Threadbans next.

TheReligion

Abusive

We play a very high line. I doubt Martinez would have had the pace and athleticism of Gabriel to be able to cover all that space, or the height to deal the long diagonal ball oppositions teams try to catch us on

I really dont see the high praise Martinez gets. Its not like Man United defensive numbers are great. Goals conceded looks very grim 21 goals conceded to Arsenals 11. If Martinez is going to be held up as this elite level defender, United are going to have to start conceding a lot less goals
You’re utterly clueless

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United

Just an awful take. You've never watched Ajax prior to this season I take?

TheReligion

Abusive
Just an awful take. You've never watched Ajax prior to this season I take?
The poster is a troll

He had this very same debate in one of the Arsenal threads and was called out on being utterly wrong and lacking knowledge.

Now they are looking for bites here.

GinobiliTheGOAT

Scaloni might wise up and play him instead of Romero now. Just stay injury free buddy
Romero has been INCREDIBLE for Argentina and a huge reason why they were in the verge of the longest streak of matches without a loss in international football history.

However, he is coming off a return from injury and I agree Martinez should start against Mexico

mav_9me

Romero has been INCREDIBLE for Argentina and a huge reason why they were in the verge of the longest streak of matches without a loss in international football history.

However, he is coming off a return from injury and I agree Martinez should start against Mexico
Instead of Otamendi? Or Romero?

Davie Moyes

Surely Otamendi and Romero have not been that good as a pairing that you can overlook Licha's passing and left footedness? Would bring a new dimension to their play.

Real Name

You should change your nickname to GoonerInWum.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That Netherlands vs Ecuador. Still thank our lucky star that we got Martinez instead of Timber. At least for now. I just don't see it how special is Timber.

Tony247

Great. Arsenal fan posting in united player performance thread to shit on united player.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

United would prefer Varane and Martinez. Arsenal would prefer (for whatever reason) Gabriel and Saliba. Everyone’s a winner.

Shark

@NotShark
Great. Arsenal fan posting in united player performance thread to shit on united player.
I can't wait until we still end up finishing above them after their injuries pile up and they mentally collapse. Can't stand their fans.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Great to see him start. I thought he was actually a bit disappointing when he came on in their first game, just because he was overly cautious and took the safe short pass every time and didn't show much of his ability on the ball as a result. Maybe a touch overly wary of making a mistake on this stage.

Hope he does himself justice today and makes himself undroppable like he has for us.

MUnchies

He just makes a difference. Besides making the defense stable, he makes the whole team solid.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hilarious that Argentina didn’t even start him in the first game. If they didn’t lose to Saudi would he have even got in?

Status
Not open for further replies.