Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
A good performance from Shaw again. It’s encouraging to see him getting stuck in, some players might be a bit soft after such a long term injury, but not him. A couple of bad touches when he joined the attack, but he was really sharp, another good 90mins under the belt.

SirAF

Ageist
Had some heavy touches at critical moments in attack which can be atribited to rustiness. But was good defensively. Maybe could have done better against Dembele. But all things considered he was excellent in terms of fitness and that's what should be the main thing at this point.
Yup, at his best he is incredible 1v1. He had a few really good stops today that were even more impressive considering his rustiness. I expect him to be a clear first choice at LB come the start of the season.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The most concerning thing for me was him recovering mentally from the leg break but my concerns quickly faded away. He never hesitated when going into challenges.

m1y2

his speed and anticipation is there, his tackling is simply the best in the team even after the injury and his ball control is also great if I dont count two heavy touches in full sprint, he took the ball from the air almost like Berbatov, looks fitter than half of the team. I am genuinely happy that he's back..

When you look at the great players/talents we have I cant care less about this loss against much fitter dortmund side:

Martial, Ibra, Rashford, Pogba, Smalling, Bailly, Miki T and possibly Schneiderlin if he comes back to his Soton form, some question marks about Januzaj and Pereira and so many potential worldies in TFM, Tuanzebe, Williams...not forgeting CBJ, we might need a righback, a center back and perhaps another world class winger in upcoming windows as well as finally kick out rooney but Jose will be on it, one by one...

Acole9

Outstanding
Best player on the pitch for us today, I really hope he stays clear of injury now and has a good run in the side.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's good to see he's still got the pace and he looks sharp, although his defending for the 3rd goal was almost as bad as Rojo's.
lol what are you on about. He won the ball but got unlucky that it bounced back off dembele and behind him. Nothing you can do about that really :houllier:

Denis79

Such a fantastic player we have in Luke! He looked so strong and fast, impressive after such a bad injury.

Man Utd 0:0 Everton (Pre-season)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Seems to have lost no pace and mobility!

m1y2

love him:drool: just wish him injury free career from now on, he deserves it, has massive potential, can become the best defender we ever had

Pat Evra

Really, really hoping he will stay fit and prove everyone he is one of the best LB in the world. I don't have any doubts about that.

Zoo

Not many better sights in the game right now then when Shaw bombs forward.

JohnnyLaw

27 million looking a good investment at the moment :D
And people said it was too much money.. :houllier:

I was resigned to a reality where he'd perhaps need at least half a season or so to get back to where he left off but it already looks like he is!

ChaddyP

And people said it was too much money.. :houllier:

I was resigned to a reality where he'd perhaps need at least half a season or so to get back to where he left off but it already looks like he is!
I am amazed that he literally looks like he didnt leave the pitch for 10 months. He will be a huge attacking threat for us.

ChaddyP

It does seem mad that back then that was considered huge but now it's pretty much the going rate for promising youngsters. It's only been 2 years.
To be honest even I thought the fee was high, and i wanted him here desperately to replace evra. Fee was high but well worth the investment considering the length of service we will get out of him.

ReDDHDevilS

I's worried he might lose a yard or two of pace. But after today's game, I'm more relaxed now.

The pace of Martial and Shaw will cause havoc down the left side. They just need to play 5/6 games to together to get to know each other's game better.

Raw

To be honest even I thought the fee was high, and i wanted him here desperately to replace evra. Fee was high but well worth the investment considering the length of service we will get out of him.
Yeah I did too, it seemed insane to spunk that much on a teenager. Now that it's happening more regularly, I'm not shocked any more.

manunajted

This guy is just pure class, can't wait to see him tear the left side apart.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
After a few rusty games at the beginning of the season he has finally gotten back into the form he had last season.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
His mentality is really impressive. From hiring a personal trainer instead of going on holiday before last season (which paid dividends until Moreno) to the early signs of completely bouncing back from that terrible injury. Very mature, strong lad.

izec

He is slowly becoming one of my favourites at the club. Immense talent, his work to get fit last season and this season to come back is fantastic.

MD7

His mentality is really impressive. From hiring a personal trainer instead of going on holiday before last season (which paid dividends until Moreno) to the early signs of completely bouncing back from that terrible injury. Very mature, strong lad.
I always get inspired by such players like Shaw, and Strootman. So unlucky, so many injuries for a long time, and always able to bounce back, and play their favourite game again. They must really love the game.

Nick7

I always get inspired by such players like Shaw, and Strootman. So unlucky, so many injuries for a long time, and always able to bounce back, and play their favourite game again. They must really love the game.
Strootman bounced right back into another injury to be fair.

3KDré

He's got it all. My favourite United player currently playing.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Great to see him bombing down the wing. This team looks so much more exciting with him in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.