Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djemba-Djemba

Worst player I've seen at Utd that has played a decent number of times for us. So not counting the likes of Prunier or Dong or Donald Love.

He's fecking rubbish.

Sam M

Worst player I've seen at Utd that has played a decent number of times for us. So not counting the likes of Prunier or Dong or Donald Love.

He's fecking rubbish.
For me, he is the only player we have, who is a genuinley poor player. Half the forum laments our ''poor'' squad, but the only player who literally falls under that category is Rojo.

arthurka

Play some other guy if Shaw is out.. Play Rooney there for feck sakes, might even be good for poor Scouse captain..

Sylar

He needs to be left back....

in Argentina. Next time he goes on international break.

Tragic player. I dont think hes a left back, hes a CB right? Worrying.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Thankfully, it seems Jose doesn't rate him too much. 3rd choice CB and 4th choice CB at the moment. Let's hope he never plays in the PL again this season.

Red_toad

I would keep him as back up CB. Shouldn't play at LB again.
For back up we have 3 very very promising young players who would all possibly perform better than him, plus Jones. I see no need for him in the squad. Hes stealing a living.

criticalanalysis

Considering the amount of games we're playing and the squad depth we have, I wouldn't mind giving him a consistent run in the team for the Europa League games.

As bad as he has been, if we give the biggest benefits of the doubts, he hasn't really had a long run of games due to injury etc.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's a dire LB and an ok CB. But we have 5 or 6 better CBs so he's no place in the squad.

stevoc

This is your post. You say he hasn't done anything decent since coming here but most of the posters felt his first season was solid and definitely an encouragement for the future.

Anyway yes this ain't the thread I guess . Peace out
Try reading more carefully mate i didn't say that at all, i said '' Rojo who i can't remember turning in a decent performance in going on 2 years.'' going on as in November/December when the majority of his good perfomances dried up 2 years ago.

prath92

i don't think you disagree we should have sold Evans. And it didn't make sense for us to buy someone to replace a fourth choice CB (Blind was like a new CB signing anyway).

So what were we talking about? :p I'm lost

stevoc

i don't think you disagree we should have sold Evans. And it didn't make sense for us to buy someone to replace a fourth choice CB (Blind was like a new CB signing anyway).

So what were we talking about? :p I'm lost
Wouldn't worry about it mate happens to me all the time on here.

We were right to sell Evans, but we should have signed another CB to replace him. Rojo was supposed to be that guy but quite often he's injured or poor. He's barely even played CB in the last year.

JoaquinJoaquin

He's fecking rubbish.
Argentina International aswell, Let that sink in for a minute.

I always gave Rojo benefit of the doubt, but this season has shown he is nowhere near good enough for the club. Seems like a decent enough guy and I don't hate him like some do, He just needs to be moved on in Summer.

arthurka

Wouldn't worry about it mate happens to me all the time on here.

We were right to sell Evans, but we should have signed another CB to replace him. Rojo was supposed to be that guy but quite often he's injured or poor. He's barely even played CB in the last year.
And the reason for that is he is rubbish.. Worst player at United bar none.

Man Utd 1:0 Zorya

Ainu

I've said this before but he should never play a single minute for us again. He is truly the worst player I've ever seen play so many games for us.

Bugshot

Deserves termination of contract just for that hair. What a moron. How can the club even let someone on the team bus let alone start a game for us with that hair?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I always thought he wasn't good enough for us

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He looks massively unfit.

He was never the brightest player but his poor decision making is being highlighted badly. Looks so off the pace and well below the level required. Obviously players go up and down in form, but if this continues he needs to be shifted in January.

Scholesy

In my opinion his game is similar to Terry, if you put Terry at right back then he'd also be shit. The problem is that Rojo will not get a chance at centre back so needs to play left back

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Did he even play tonight? I can live with him defensively but as a fullback he is absolutely terrible attacking wise, I think we have at least 10 players in our squad who could do better attacking wise than him on fullback position.

Ban

Didn't make one thing in attack. Didn't overlap didn't run behind defense, just made easy passes and hid most of the game.

hirotan69er

In my opinion his game is similar to Terry, if you put Terry at right back then he'd also be shit. The problem is that Rojo will not get a chance at centre back so needs to play left back
But isn't he a regular LB for Argentina?

hirotan69er

Didn't make one thing in attack. Didn't overlap didn't run behind defense, just made easy passes and hid most of the game.
He did send a good cross in the first half. Too bad it was poorly executed in the box.

Ban

He did send a good cross in the first half. Too bad it was poorly executed in the box.
My mistake. One good cross. :)
But as a fullback he should have really been more active especially since it was all congested in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.