Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Definitely didn't overreact on Christmas! I just see nothing special in this kid. I would be very happy to eat my words though
You've made your judgement on a single game, that's a joke!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Really promising debut but we've seen this before and we've also seen players get hyped up to become nothing.

It's a cliche, but this is when the hard work really starts and most simply aren't up to it. Think it's too soon for a start against Arsenal, i'd imagine Martial will be ok and we'll have Marcus on the bench. But if Martial isn't ok then I guess we'll have to start him, a massive test for the lad.

Moriarty

Really promising debut but we've seen this before and we've also seen players get hyped up to become nothing.

It's a cliche, but this is when the hard work really starts and most simply aren't up to it. Think it's too soon for a start against Arsenal, i'd imagine Martial will be ok and we'll have Marcus on the bench. But if Martial isn't ok then I guess we'll have to start him, a massive test for the lad.
If he starts, he'll be all right. His confidence will be sky-high. Players like him play without fear and, despite his age and inexperience, they dream of playing against teams like Arsenal.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What! I have no idea if he will be a good player or a bad player, where did I mention or even infer that! I saw what most people saw, a positive first display in which he scored two goals, but until he does that consistently over more games I can't tell you how good his potential is. I just can't fathom how you can judge a player on a single outing

Litch

Chuffed for the lad. It's Roy of the Rovers stuff and irrespective of what happens, he's had his moment. Goes to show there is young talent in the club once given the chance. Fortunately I've watched these young players grow and whether by LVG default or design, we've seen young players given their chance this season.

RedRevongge

Plays today. Hope he gives Mertesacker a Rash he can't itch!

I didn't really know much about him prior to Thursday. I had heard of him from looking through the reserve forum. Is he seen as a highly prodigious talent?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Imagine he scored the winner against Arsenal.:drool:

I'd throw him in there, personally. We're in a position where we don't have too much to lose (CL looks unlikely), and I'd be happy to see us put in someone who's quite clearly hungry, and has a lot of potential.
:cool:

Minimalist

He may well disappear into obscurity after this season just like Macheda but good grief what an impact.

He certainly won't be forgotten after this start.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
All things considered, he must be worth about £70m right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.