Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He's just not a winger, especially in a side as static as ours.

He should be 2nd choice striker and Martial and Mikhi on the flanks.

acnumber9

As much as I rate him for the future he's been a complete passenger in games for a while. Mourinho has actually done the opposite of what people expected and overplayed him.

JackXX

Might help to play him in his position. If Mou wants to insist on Rooney or Ibra leave him on the bench.

Roboc7

He needs to be dropped or played up front, isn't suited to playing out wide.

Ludens the Red

He's not a winger, it's great he's getting minutes but if we want to get the best out of him you play him up top. I think it's okay to have him wide in late cameo appearances where we're chasing a goal and pushing a team back but from the start it's pointless.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He has been shite for the past month and a half really. He's a kid still and we are really overplaying him, and he's not being used correctly so that doesn't help him, but he was also incredibly overhyped for a while. He is a very promising kid, but currently, no, he should not be in our starting 11. The only thing that puts him in a level where he should be starting is his attitude to be fair, because he gives his all every game, but on current ability, he has loads to learn before he should be an automatic starter.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Should play up front, he's not effective enough on the wing. Can't understand why Mourinho persists with Ibrahimovic when he's useless right now.

dichinero

Mou is ruining this guy, far better than that slow lazy target man. He is not a winger.
Couldn't have said it better. I hoped that he would have been a direct competition for Zlatan at #9, instead we are shoehorning him and worse, burning him out!

Brophs

The One and Only
He looks jaded and, worse still, completely shot in terms of confidence. He's so one-dimensional now when taking on his man. I think a week or two out of the firing line might do him the world of good.

Sylar

Play him up front or as a sub to bring on against tiring legs. Were wasting him by using him out wide, especially on the right where i dont think hes ever looked good.

Bojan11

Regardless of his position, he's been woeful this season. Looked very poor technically. I still think Januzaj is the more talented player.
Well yeah. But Januzaj has wasted his potential.

Didn't Rashford play on the wings in the youth team? So it's not like he's playing a new position. He just looks out of his depth. Believing in his hype and tries to do the same shit against every fullback.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Regardless of his position, he's been woeful this season. Looked very poor technically. I still think Januzaj is the more talented player.
Doesn't matter. Rashford's got the mind to go further.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He looks jaded and, worse still, completely shot in terms of confidence. He's so one-dimensional now when taking on his man. I think a week or two out of the firing line might do him the world of good.
Crazy when you think that people thought he would struggle to get 10 appearances under Mourinho.

MounchesterUtd

He needs a rest, but still can't see where all the 'Jose is ruining him' posters are coming from. He's been a decent winger but there will be growing pains. People forget just how young he is. Calm down.

Acole9

Outstanding
There's nothing wrong with his ability and talent, he's just fatigued, we really need to rest him but at the moment we have no choice because all our other players are out of form or totally useless.

Kag

Marcus Rashford. Yet another Manchester United player wilfully wasted in the wrong position.

Either up top or not at all. So obvious.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
In my opinion, he's not yet a reliable forward. His finishing is very good but his ball control isn't that good yet. Bit like chicharito. But we don't need that kinda striker at the moment with our formation and style.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I feel sorry for fast young strikers, they always get pushed to the wings but they're not wingers...

Robbie Boy

He doesn't have enough in his locker to play the position that he is being asked to play and he's starting to look pretty woeful. Stick him in his actual position and I'm confident that he will look back to his old self.

devil in me

Classic case of being played out of position and then not being able to perform. He is a striker, not a winger. Play him up front or not at all.

Treble

Classic case of being played out of position and then not being able to perform. He is a striker, not a winger. Play him up front or not at all.
Very true. He suffers from the presence of the big ego lump up front.

Parma Dewol

He looks to have regressed under the new manager, which is a real shame. When Pogba was injured last night, I thought Rooney would drop into midfield, Young/Mata to come on in the right-mid position, with Rashford going up top. I would have loved to have seen that, and I'd much rather have Rashford up top instead of Zlatan.

drdoityourself

He has the tools to be very dangerous as a winger. I think he'd also be struggling if he were playing up top but there's no way of actually knowing that as he never plays there.
He's just hit a wall, and probably could do with some time on the sidelines.

amf_33

He needs a rest and then he needs to be played as a forward. He might do a job as a winger late in matches as a substitute against tired opposition but he shouldn't start as a winger.

Mani

He need to be played as lone striker with Martial and Mata on either side in a 4-3-3 formation.Jose need to drop Zaltan.

Philadelphian

The embodiment of our weakest position in the team for 3/4 years now - an 18 year old playing out of position. Not his fault at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.