6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobbs

Yeah thought he looked really good. I'd keep using him like this for now. Should have got the ball to him more often.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not usually his biggest fan but credit where it's due, thought he had a great impact off the bench today.

Man-United

Yeah thought he looked really good. I'd keep using him like this for now. Should have got the ball to him more often.
Key pace. Start Martial and bring on Rashford. Much prefer those two over Mata as wingers.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Every game he puts in at least a couple of fantastic crosses only for no one to attack them. It's baffling.

MounchesterUtd

Every game he puts in at least a couple of fantastic crosses only for no one to attack them. It's baffling.
And when no one attacks said crosses, people go to town on Rashford for allegedly having diabolical crossing ability. The Caf is comical at times.

Oscie

If I have a criticism it's his preference to get into great positions to cross but rather than whip it across the face of goal he'll prefer 9/10 to pull it back. Not always the wrong call but I'd like to see him vary it up a bit. Certainly another very good performance from the bench.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's against a 100 y.o. Johnson. He should do more than standing static on the LW.

Dobbs

And when no one attacks said crosses, people go to town on Rashford for allegedly having diabolical crossing ability. The Caf is comical at times.
We're rubbish at attacking the back post. Too often the ball drops at the back of six yard area and we have nobody there. Part of the problem with not having a proper right winger.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I have never seen anyone have a go at him for his crosses, which are usually excellent. People have critizised him this season because he has been poor, and rightly so.

Today though, he was good.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Not usually his biggest fan but credit where it's due, thought he had a great impact off the bench today.
Why would you not be a fan of a United youth player with the potential to be United's #9 for years to come? :confused:

This place...

MounchesterUtd

I have never seen anyone have a go at him for his crosses, which are usually excellent. People have critizised him this season because he has been poor, and rightly so.

Today though, he was good.
Must not visit the Matchday threads quite often then

He hasn't been poor this season aside from that run of games from November-December, overall I'd say he's just been average

NK86

Needed to get him on the ball more.

Either he or Martial need to start every game.
That baffled me. He was standing on the LW and had Johnson's number, yet almost the entire time we kept passing to Valencia. This is when we miss someone with the vision of Paul Scholes. He was such a master of switching play at the right time. Right now we just don't have anyone with that ability or vision of when the game requires a switch of play to a different flank, especially if the opponent is slightly out of shape towards one side.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why would you not be a fan of a United youth player with the potential to be United's #9 for years to come? :confused:

This place...
??? What do you mean 'this place'?

I'd usually rather have other players in his position. I feel he is still behind others technically (Martial, Mkhitaryan) and that he is not the best on the ball. He's a real threat but I think he messes up attacks, dribbles the ball out of play etc. a bit too often. He also doesn't look to be particularly high in confidence at the moment. Would you say he has played particularly well this season?

This is all to be expected of a player this young. I said the same thing when he burst onto the scene - it will be a bumpy ride along the way, but he has the talent to make it work IMO.

Also, this is an internet forum where people express their opinions on their football club. That's just my opinion on him, I'm sorry if it differs to yours.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Must not visit the Matchday threads quite often then

He hasn't been poor this season aside from that run of games from November-December, overall I'd say he's just been average
:lol: What? Hes been getting a real bollocking pretty much every game he has featured this season. He has been poor this season, but hes still a youngster so it's really no big deal

MounchesterUtd

:lol: What? Hes been getting a real bollocking pretty much every game he has featured this season. He has been poor this season, but hes still a youngster so it's really no big deal
He hasn't been poor, even for a youngster. Considering he's had to learn a new position on the fly, for one of the most demanding coaches out there, while accommodating Zlatan and Pogba as the new focal points of our offence, he's done well. Just need to get his finishing touch back and we'll be back to drooling at him.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
He's against a 100 y.o. Johnson. He should do more than standing static on the LW.
Every time he got the ball he went past Johnson and created something, not his fault Pogba was trying to win the game on his own for majority of the second half. There were numerous times when he was available and Pogba decided to go on his own or just toke to much time to pass the ball.

championo

Top Stalker
This is what you saw? I saw him as our most dangerous player. He made incisive penetrative moves. Martial and Rashford will have won this game if they were both played.

jem

Our conversion rate on crosses and set-piece must be abysmal, which is confounding given some of the big lads we have out there.

jem

I thought Rashford looked very lively today. I'd definitely continue with the impact sub role, even spelling Ibra at time, although I doubt that will happen.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This is what you saw? I saw him as our most dangerous player. He made incisive penetrative moves. Martial and Rashford will have won this game if they were both played.
Every time he got the ball he went past Johnson and created something, not his fault Pogba was trying to win the game on his own for majority of the second half. There were numerous times when he was available and Pogba decided to go on his own or just toke to much time to pass the ball.
Nah. He's too static as a Winger. Of course he made some dangerous run, but his off the ball movement was disappointing against an old and tired fullback. He should make run, turn and twist, even without the ball; thus dragging out the tired Johnson, creating opening for himself and the passer/others.

But then, he's young and not a proper winger.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Nah. He's too static as a Winger. Of course he made some dangerous run, but his off the ball movement was disappointing against an old and tired fullback. He should make run, turn and twist, even without the ball; thus dragging out the tired Johnson, creating opening for himself and the passer/others.

But then, he's young and not a proper winger.
While id agree in general thats not the case yesterday as he was available for the pass more often then not. He did those runs few times but Pogba(mainly) ignored him couple of times and went alone.

We need an rvn

agree with a lot of the last few posts. when he comes on, we pick up our game. It's not like we can't trust the kid, we probably saved a bit of our season last year with his performances. Don't get me wrong, I still think Zlatan should start most games and he'll help Rashford with his games - but there are getting more and more times where you feel he should get on sooner rather than with 25 minutes to go

DatGuyRich

Really feel for him. Should not be starting on the wings, if he's ever going to play on the wings it should be when brought on as a sub.

He should be playing cup games up top and then brought on every now and again to replace Zlatan at the ends of games. Although, I can't ever see Jose substituting his favourite.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's playing well tonight.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's been great tonight but there's nobody around him to make use of his great runs, Zlatan too slow, Pogba wondering off and Rojo just isn't LB.
Zlatan and Lingard are doing well to move up around him, Rashford tends to look up too late. The lack of LB support is a concern though.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He's played pretty well tonight, the only one who was constantly on the move trying to do something positive, and the goal was always going to come through him. Probably MOTM. Hopefully starts next game up front so he can score some goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.