Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chekhov

Supports
A wife and three kids
Oh, ffs. I imagine that once Marcus leaves, at least as far as posters here on the Caf will be concerned, his speed (and all his other attributes) will magically diminish exponentially too. :lol:

Dobbs

I didn't realize that you could register speed with your eyes--and that accurately too.
This is why I enjoy the Caf. You get all sorts of weird and wonderful opinions.

I can only speak for my own eyes but yes they can detect speed.

Blackburn 1:2 Man Utd

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What exactly does he offer us again? I feel we never win when he starts, he makes our attack look completely disjointed to me. Nothing against him as he is only 19 years old, more a criticism of Mourinho for continuously playing him.

EDIT: :lol: I take it back by 5%.

El Zoido

What exactly does he offer us again? I feel we never win when he starts, he makes our attack look completely disjointed to me. Nothing against him as he is only 19 years old, more a criticism of Mourinho for continuously playing him.
Exactly. Wait..

Seriously though, we criticise from game to game. Such is modern football.

JB08

Exactly. Wait..

Seriously though, we criticise from game to game. Such is modern football.
FWIW I stand by what I said, but I'd happily look like a cnut if he keeps scoring like that!

DeOddi

Mourinho makes 7! changes to the team and Rashford gets criticized that our attack looks disjointed. Only on redcafe.

JB08

Mourinho makes 7! changes to the team and Rashford gets criticized that our attack looks disjointed. Only on redcafe.
In my defence I have obviously watched every game we have played this season, and have a memory of more than 1 game..

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Goal aside I don't think he's going to be good enough in the very immediate future to be our next 9. His general play is average. Glad to see him scoring though.. I'd like to see him become this Chica Hernandez type clinical frontman who we can use as a long term rotation option or someone who can change the game up. As a starting front man, I think he lacks the all round game and class.

People will bring age into it, but younger forwards like Rooney generally had that class about their game which made you think they're ready. He seems like someone who will need to improve a lot.

Pace Abuser

He's fine. As a young player he's showing the kind of inconsistency I'd expect. Overall he's shown enough talent for me to be optimistic about him.
Though his best role at the moment is coming on as an impact sub'.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Nonsense, Ibrahimovic had far worse games than this.

He starts up front and he scores, he is far bigger threat through the middle.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The kid needs a loan and consistent play time somewhere else, far too raw to be playing for us right now.

DeOddi

In my defence I have obviously watched every game we have played this season, and have a memory of more than 1 game..
It´s impressive that you seem to know how many games i´ve watched or at least can remember from this season. Do you know what i had for breakfast too?

The United

Well people criticize jose for playing him on the wing. Now people criticize him when he plays up front once in awhile with 2nd team.

I mean you gotta give him some slack. It is not like he has been coming on as a striker every single time.

No one really knows if he is going to be good enough to lead the line in a couple of years but some of the comments are pretty harsh for the guy atm.

JB08

It´s impressive that you seem to know how many games i´ve watched or at least can remember from this season. Do you know what i had for breakfast too?
I don't get what you're saying. My reply wasn't meant to criticize you or anything. I'm just saying that even he was the only change, he still messes up our attack imo.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Am I the only one who thinks Martin Tyler should retire ? I mean there is no excitment in his commentary. I went to the kitchen to get my dinner and Utd had scored in the mean time. You'd have thought nothing of note happened by listening to Tyler.

AltiUn

That wasn't what he was implying.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Nonsense, Ibrahimovic had far worse games than this.

He starts up front and he scores, he is far bigger threat through the middle.
Of course mate but long term perspective.. we need a better CF than Ibra up front for next few years. Next year we are going for the title and we need a forward who is in that top bracket of strikers.. right now I can't see within next two years Rashford being that player and even if he did, I can't see Mourinho waiting that long.. by that time we will have brought in a world class 9 ready to lead the line. Then where will that leave Rashford if he has ambitions of being number one striker for England?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Of course mate but long term perspective.. we need a better CF than Ibra up front for next few years. Next year we are going for the title and we need a forward who is in that top bracket of strikers.. right now I can't see within next two years Rashford being that player and even if he did, I can't see Mourinho waiting that long.. by that time we will have brought in a world class 9 ready to lead the line. Then where will that leave Rashford if he has ambitions of being number one striker for England?
I am not sure he is ready to led the line next season either, but if we are going to keep Ibrahimovic bringing another striker in the summer would be disappointing IMO.

AltiUn

He needs to work on his first touch, a better touch there and it's 2-1.

dichinero

Still a long way before he can start to lead the line. Bar the goal, not a good game but he has time to grow. I hope

Water Melon

Showed again today that he is not ready to lead the line. After Ibra came on, Rashers did a decent job on the left wing though. Looked more dangerous than Martial.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Showed a Cool head and scored a great goal.

I noticed in this a particular game he had Martial free a few times time but didnt/ wouldnt pass to him and made a more complicated pass,maybe down to inexperience or there's something else as he's in direct competition with Martial ?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Composed finish for the goal, did decent on the left too.

Devil may care

Took his goal well and pressed hard, doesn't have the hold up play at the moment for the lone striker role full time.

m1y2

we are not used to playing him up top, he got the ball behind the defense today and scored, sure his hold up play wasnt that good but hes more of a runner and can press their defenders at least, he s also capable of switching to wing if needed during the game, if he plays more than 2 games as a striker ther per season I am sure he will get more balls and score. Zlatan had some worse performances so as long as a striker finish his chances I am fine

Status
Not open for further replies.