View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

stw2022

Between 27th December and 19th February he went on good goal scoring run, netting 10 of his 17 league goals in this period.

Outside of this his league record was 7 goals in 25 games. Even in his 'best ever proof he's world class and so dangerous' season there's some massive caveats

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

Toxic individual. Will be in fully support of Sancho as well since they’re pals.

lex talionis

Toxic individual. Will be in fully support of Sancho as well since they’re pals.
What I saw yesterday was a footballer who played with no joy and that it actually looked like work for him. Of course I have no idea what’s in his mind, but his body language and facial expressions didn’t look right at all.

Yes, he was hacked down several times but even before that he looked like a man who didn’t want to be there.

BluesJr

Erm there were reports the other week that he was a group of players who told Sancho to apologise so this isn't true. Criticise him for his performance but don't make stuff up for the sake of it.
I believe it to be the case, just my opinion.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Kevin Phillips scored 30 goals a season once, it doesn't mean those who thought he wasn't capable to cut it at the topn level for the elite clubs were wrong.

The entire Rashford debate is summed up by those who think stats means he's good

He was garbage for large parts of last season too.
The mark of a great player is that every season is a new beginning and he performs like the previous one means feck all.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think he's pretty shite and needs to be dropped until he sharpens his game. Hes far too much of a passenger for us.

Pronewbie

Peep
What I saw yesterday was a footballer who played with no joy and that it actually looked like work for him. Of course I have no idea what’s in his mind, but his body language and facial expressions didn’t look right at all.

Yes, he was hacked down several times but even before that he looked like a man who didn’t want to be there.
It's been happening far too often this season. It's not just Rashford but for someone who celebrates a goal by pointing at his head it's jarring.

OmarUnited4ever

He is the definition of a Streaky Player, and his bad form streaks last longer than his good form streaks.

All we can do is hope he hits a good form soon, not that it will last long but it could help get us wins and points on the board

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife

It’s understandable considering he felt compelled to address the criticisms in an interview recently.

He will be fine when he starts scoring again because it’s all that matters, feck the rest. Footballers that model their game around scoring are always miserable when the goals stop pouring.

BluesJr

You believe it to be the case even though there were media reports it isn't. Ok.
Just because he told him to apologise doesn’t mean he doesn’t align with him. He also liked the tweet I think initially no? Even if that isn’t true, I believe Rashford isn’t good for the team.

KikiDaKats

Supports
He is the definition of a Streaky Player, and his bad form streaks last longer than his good form streaks.

All we can do is hope he hits a good form soon, not that it will last long but it could help get us wins and points on the board
His goal scoring is streaky but his general play has always been rubbish all year round.

Can you recall a period he is dominated games without it being about his goals.

Chairman Steve

His decision making is stroke-inducing. I can forgive young players who have that level of decision making but not a player who is almost 26 and got over 400 matches under his belt.

lex talionis

It’s understandable considering he felt compelled to address the criticisms in an interview recently.

He will be fine when he starts scoring again because it’s all that matters, feck the rest. Footballers that model their game around scoring are always miserable when the goals stop pouring.
I missed that. What was his response to the criticisms?

fezzerUTD

Moping around feeling sorry for himself because his bird caught him cheating again more like. Anyway some blame also lies with the prick that keeps picking him.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

I thought he looked like someone trying lots of things but they weren't coming off cos he's out of form.
I also thought he was noticeably trying to pass or cut it back for teammates rather than going it alone, albeit unsuccessfully.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I think he needs a change and the club needs a change. If PSG are still interested with Mbappe heading out, I’d sell him, buy someone like Mitoma and go from there. It’s way past time and everyone deserves a fresh start.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Signing Kane would have been amazing for him. Right now he needs someone to tell him to shut up and do the basics right. He thinks he is the main man. Never was and never will.

Yorke to Cole

Signing Kane would have been amazing for him. Right now he needs someone to tell him to shut up and do the basics right. He thinks he is the main man. Never was and never will.
I asked this in another discussion on Rashford's new contract thread but did not get a response, so I will try here. (I am excusing Rashford anyway, but this just a thought)

Does anyone think that Rashford has been affected by the issues off the field?(Sancho)

Or to make the question more specific does anyone think he was under the assumption he would be playing with either Kane/Greenwood or both this season?

If so, is he a player that seems to be playing with the weight of the World on his shoulders and all the scoring responsibilities are on him again?

Lee565

Another martial, the odd good season here and there followed by as many underwhelming ones and goes and hot and cold with his workrate.

Sell next summer when there will still be takers before we end up with another martial situation of an unsellable player on ridiculous wages that only few teams in Europe can afford

Footyislife

Anyone else notice how he plays great during a contract year, gets the extension, and then performance drops? Happened after 2019 extension and happening again.

He just doesn't have the mental composure to make elite decisions with the ball. He's got great pace, technique, and movement. But easy to defend if he can't make the right pass or decision.

Jeffthered

I could make up a ManUtd X/Twitter account and just say '...sources say bla, bla, bla...' and I do ask the moderator's to consider this stuff.

Rashford, I agree with the sense of frustration here... his game has regressed a fair bit since last season though, he's too frustrated and his actions highlight the lack of cohesion across the squad. Bruno epitomises this, and these are our two best attackers. They are expecting, wishing for a Man Utd that doesn't currently exist. What we need is an organised, probably not too flamboyant, workmanlike team to get us through the season. Not ideal, but we have nbo choice, as we have too many poor and average players to get rid of.

If big money came in, then it's worth considering, but I think if he left, there would be a massive hole to fill. We haven't any top-quality, proven, consistent attackers at Manchester United. Think about that.

KikiDaKats

Supports
I asked this in another discussion on Rashford's new contract thread but did not get a response, so I will try here. (I am excusing Rashford anyway, but this just a thought)

Does anyone think that Rashford has been affected by the issues off the field?(Sancho)

Or to make the question more specific does anyone think he was under the assumption he would be playing with either Kane/Greenwood or both this season?

If so, is he a player that seems to be playing with the weight of the World on his shoulders and all the scoring responsibilities are on him again?
No.

He is already the franchise player and the presence of Kane(England Captain) would’ve undermined that.

Sancho is his competition for that LW but was always the choice pick. In the real world he should be buzzing because everyone knows Sancho prefers the LW.

He is just not scoring right now to get the usual adulation. That’s all there is to it.

Em765

So average.
If he wasnt English he wouldnt be considered much.
I know for example that as a Croatian I much prefer we had Perisic all these years than if we had Rashford. 100 %.

redIndianDevil

Should pass more then
But then who is going to create chances? I think EtH should stop this fullback as a midfielder nonsense and support the few creative players we have in the pitch, at least until the injury situation improves. EtH should have played Dalot as a LB yesterday and asked him to overlap for Rashford. We needed to overload the flanks yesterday to stretch Palace’s defensive line. But Rashford ended up being double marked. Pellistri and Dalot should have stretched play but Pellistri is absolute garbage.

I know Dalot can’t overlap in the left but that’s what we needed yesterday. If someone had freed up Rashford a little bit we might have had a few chances.

Sgreddevil

He had no space yesterday. And without a fullback overlapping he was surrounded.
I don't quite agree with that. Garnacho did more than him in much lesser time in the match. I just don't see much effort at all from his play. Even if he can't find space to dribble past defenders, he should be trying to run behind defenders. He used to do that often with success as his speed can achieve it.
I wonder what he did in trainings to convince ETH he is in the best form to start for us.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
But then who is going to create chances? I think EtH should stop this fullback as a midfielder nonsense and support the few creative players we have in the pitch, at least until the injury situation improves. EtH should have played Dalot as a LB yesterday and asked him to overlap for Rashford. We needed to overload the flanks yesterday to stretch Palace’s defensive line. But Rashford ended up being double marked. Pellistri and Dalot should have stretched play but Pellistri is absolute garbage.

I know Dalot can’t overlap in the left but that’s what we needed yesterday. If someone had freed up Rashford a little bit we might have had a few chances.
Fernandes, Casemiro, Mount etc
Rashford too if he passes more and looks to beat players with passing combinations as well as dribbling and not always dribbling

redIndianDevil

Fernandes, Casemiro, Mount etc
Rashford too if he passes more and looks to beat players with passing combinations as well as dribbling and not always dribbling
But our team never looks coached to create chances from passing combinations. It’s not like Rashford is deliberately hindering us from making passing combinations. Right now we have the option of either meaningless possession or Rashford and Bruno creating something.

redIndianDevil

I don't quite agree with that. Garnacho did more than him in much lesser time in the match. I just don't see much effort at all from his play. Even if he can't find space to dribble past defenders, he should be trying to run behind defenders. He used to do that often with success as his speed can achieve it.
I wonder what he did in trainings to convince ETH he is in the best form to start for us.
Garnacho did exactly what Rashford did as well which is run into traffic.

IamBurnsey

I dont get why he isn't dropped, ten hag wouldn't think twice about dropping other players who are underperforming.

Andersons Dietician

But our team never looks coached to create chances from passing combinations. It’s not like Rashford is deliberately hindering us from making passing combinations. Right now we have the option of either meaningless possession or Rashford and Bruno creating something.
Martial came on and instantly we looked more penetrative because he and Garnacho were passing and moving and trying to pull the team apart. This idea that losing Rashford and Bruno takes all our creativity away needs to stop. It’s like people think if they aren’t there we are playing with 2 men down.