Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 0:0 Man City

Bojan11

Should have stayed on side before the pen was awarded.

Doesn’t really move in the box when he’s striker, so not sure how he expects to score goals. Even the pen incident he screwed it up before Walker helped him out. Shoots when he has time and doesn’t shoot when he doesn’t. Just bizarre at the moment.

So much talk about Rashfords imaginary injury, I have a question for you people that is saying he is injured does the injury effect his brain too ?

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Poor on and off the ball today. Never does well as a No.9. Should have started out wide with Greenwood up top. Should have been the one to give way for Martial too.

acnumber9

He was shite and didn’t look like he could run at all. I can normally understand him being kept on when he’s having a bad game but not when he isn’t running.

Based Adnan

At least once a game he gets played through on goal and fecks it up with a shit touch or shit dribbling

Heinzesight

Looked like his head was in the clouds most of the match. Just looked weird...flat footed and was like he was wearing lead boots.

UncleBob

Atrocious.

Looked completely uninterested, easy to tell when he can't even be bothered to pressure the opposition. His half arsed attempt at winning the ball back from Stones was beyond pathetic

HowieC

Utterly incompetent player for the top level.

When there isn’t a huge amount of space to run into, this is to be expected. His crap control allowed the ball to bounce up during the penalty incident, when pogba put him through he took a comical shot with his left, when bruno released him for a 1on 1 his terrible technique let the chance go begging again.

His lack of movement, constant back passing... terrible terrible player.

kundalini

No quality at all today. Looked exhausted in the 2nd half. Careless to be offside.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
To this day I still can't understand what his fans see in him. A complete waste of space of a player.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He plays like Messi or Ronaldo. Regarding attitude of course. Walking around the pitch and when he gets the ball then goes solo. Amazing how he declined in that area. 2 years ago he was all over the pitch, fighting, running etc...
Last season he started with this and this season he peaked in it

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Love Rashford but I find him an extremely frustrating player. I think recent evidence is starting to suggest he's a better substitute than a starter. His touch and decision making can be so dodgy, and don't get me started on his lack of a left foot

Frustratingly shite for a while now. He should be rediscovering his form soon.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
To this day I still can't understand what his fans see in him. A complete waste of space of a player.
I was huge fan of him under LVG and Jose. I really thought that he will be world class inside forward.
Under Ole he acts like superstar in average team

Born2Lose

Too lazy to be a center forward, at least on the left his laziness isn't as much of a problem. SOS Cavani.

Idxomer

He plays like Messi or Ronaldo. Regarding attitude of course. Walking around the pitch and when he gets the ball then goes solo. Amazing how he declined in that area. 2 years ago he was all over the pitch, fighting, running etc...
His workrate has plummeted badly since last season and that was before the injury too.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Was really hoping that hattrick would get him into a good run, but it seems to have done the opposite. Needs a period on the sidelines.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We're relying on him for goals and he's been nowhere near good enough.

bsCallout

Bench him. He plays like a player that knows he won't be dropped. Infuriates me more than anyone.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Honestly, can't figure out if thats our game plan or he is being selfish.

Given that we don't have any game plan, it could be give it to Rashy and make something happen

Falcow

Absolutely correct, another massively frustrating performance. Drives me mad.
You and me both, I find him the most frustrating player I've seen play for united in my 30 years of watching them and that's saying something.

He was absaloutely abysmal today, I dont recall a single thing he did right. Letting ball run under his feet, passing to opposition, constantly making wrong decisions, no movement and little or no effort. It's like he does it on purpose or the opposition somehow slip a tranquilizer into his drinks bottle.

Falcow

Agree with this also. He has lost that humbleness or humility he had when he broke into the team. Perhaps needs a stronger dressing room around him to remind him rather than everyone slapping his back.

lex talionis

I love his commitment, but Marcus looks brutalized and desperately needs some rest. He just can’t go at full tilt right now.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
You and me both, I find him the most frustrating player I've seen play for united in my 30 years of watching them and that's saying something.

He was absaloutely abysmal today, I dont recall a single thing he did right. Letting ball run under his feet, passing to opposition, constantly making wrong decisions, no movement and little or no effort. It's like he does it on purpose or the opposition somehow slip a tranquilizer into his drinks bottle.
To think he’s actually our 2nd best forward, behind a 33 year old who’s hardly played football for the last 9 months, shows what a state our attack is in.

People ballaching about our defence ...:rolleyes:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Lazy. Half as talented as Greenwood and half as intelligent. He needs to show the same initiative on the ball as Greenwood. He plays like he’s at a kick about coming out of retirement. Let’s be honest with ourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.