Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Rubbish in the 2nd half. Becomes a waste of space when he's needed for air balls. We lose a player in midfield and only seem to take advantage against teams that are not familiar with playing against him.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Playing Fellaini in 2017 and still expecting different results.

Insanity beyond sane measure.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pretty good game. Did his job well. Although could have done better in final third, by moving around rather than being static when waiting for crosses

wc18

Playing Fellaini in 2017 and still expecting different results.

Insanity beyond sane measure.
You have to wonder if people like this comprehend football or even watch the matches.
Clearly our best player today.
To single him out as a reason we've dropped points is just bizarre

AndyJ1985

Weird post, it's not his fault we drew.
He's part of the problem why we're painfully fecking average. As are all the other average players that stink up our team. Why do people tolerate these players and then act bemused when we struggle to beat teams? It's not difficult to figure out why our team isn't very good.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
You have to wonder if people like this comprehend football or even watch the matches.
Clearly our best player today.
To single him out as a reason we've dropped points is just bizarre
We'll never transform positively by playing him in deep midfield. He doesn't have the pace in his decisions to make a flow of the game any fast.

Devil may care

He was ok, didn't do much of note but didn't make any mistakes and crabbed it with decent consistency, still not nearly good enough as a first choice back up CM at a club with supposed title ambitions.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's part of the problem why we're painfully fecking average. As are all the other average players that stink up our team. Why do people tolerate these players and then act bemused when we struggle to beat teams? It's not difficult to figure out why our team isn't very good.
What does that have to do with today's game?

I'm not suggesting he should be in our starting 11 but ultimately, he was playing better than the players who have more ability than him, and considering the transfer window isn't open we're stuck with him at least until summer.
So why not direct the criticism at the players who actually deserve it today?

ManUtd1999

MOTM today. Did really well, and I was hoping that Jose will push him forward earlier than he did.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I'd rather be a weirdo than supporting the same solutions every season and receiving almost same league outcome. It's insanity.
Complaining at his inclusion when he was one of the better players today makes no sense.
That says more about the performance of the other players than Fellaini.

Roboc7

Did ok by his standards and it was a poor scrappy game which suits him, him and carrick looked every inch a midtable midfield, West Brom would have known neither we're going to cause them many problems today.

Having him and carrick as our third and fourth choice midfielders just isn't good enough and it showed toda.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Played good today. Not good enough to be a matchwinner even when playing good, but that's another matter

wc18

Complaining at his inclusion when he was one of the better players today makes no sense.
I'd just save your breath...no need trying to talk sense.
Some people will never give credit where its due and objectively analyze. Always just straight to blaming Fellaini

Womp

idiot
I actually think he was the only player who could take any sort of satisfaction from their performance, along with Bailly, Rojo and Lingard. He was winning the ball back in decent areas, managed to play his way out of multiple press' and was holding onto posession by using his big head to bring balls down in their area.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
This is Fellaini thread not about other players. He doesn't improve and offers nothing more than what he showed past almost 4 years which should be painfully obvious by now.

If Jose will sort this I will stop complaining.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I'd just save your breath...no need trying to talk sense.
Some people will never give credit where its due and objectively analyze. Always just straight to blaming Fellaini
Pretty much, I agree he shouldn't be more than a squad player at the absolute most, and we should sell when we get adequate replacements.
But while he's here, and he plays well it literally doesn't make sense to blame him for a poor performance.

This is Fellaini thread not about other players. He doesn't improve and offers nothing more than what he showed past almost 4 years which should be painfully obvious by now.

If Jose will sort this I will stop complaining.
You're just complaining just to complain because you don't like the player. That's fine, carry on.

Oakie

oh i see the idiots are back, if you dont like the players of a team then go find another team to support

Fellaini once again did more than the supposed super stars we have.

i hope he stays the least he will do is make glory hunting fanbois dissapear to the new trend of the month.

its strange when you start to dispise people who support the same club you do.

some of you in here are an embarrassment to this club.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
You're just complaining just to complain because you don't like the player. That's fine, carry on.
I just told why I'm complaining couple posts ago.

oh i see the idiots are back, if you dont like the players of a team then go find another team to support

i hope he stays the least he will do is make glory hunting fanbois dissapear to the new trend of the month.

Rage for me, Oakie.

Ban

We play average even with Pogba and Herrera in the team and Fellaini on the bench. How do you work that one out?

iKeano

Painful. "Wins" headers.... that go directly to the opposition. It was like Foster was picking him out from kick outs 'cause he knew he'd head it to a West Brom player.
He pulled out of a tackle in the last 5minutes of the game that may self-respecting footballer would have went for. Absolute coward.

If this is deemed a 'good' performance by the Fellaini Fan Boys, they need to reassess the barometer of what's an acceptable midfielder for Man Utd.

AndyJ1985

"if you dont like the players of a team then go find another team to support"

One of the most stupid and obnoxious things a person can say. I love United, which is why I dislike seeing poor players bringing us down.

I'm sick and tired of precious snowflakes on here getting their knickers in a twist when a player is criticised.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Rage for you? how old are you?
Old enough to state my opinion and be ready to defend it. Fellaini plays here almost 4 years and didn't improved under 3 managers in a row.

I got evidence to back me up while you have names for other people. So how old are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.