Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

After Herrera at Chelsea what the hell is wrong with these lads? Are they brain dead?!

I was actually thinking it was a decent showing from him.

Stringer

Get this stupid cnut out of this club. Never hated a United player as much as him.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
I don't want to see Fellaini in a United shirt again. Too many stupid moments mixed in with generally being an inadequate player.

TsuWave

moyes' curse that keeps on giving. the day we sell him i'm gonna celebrate like a league title.

Bogga

Why couldn't he kick someone of their players really good so he got suspended for the rest of the season?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Fecking (censored). Sorry for the harsh words, but I don't have any others. And here I was thinking that probably for the first time in the season he looked like he knew what to do on the pitch.

mu4c_20le

Aguero was being a cnut but he fell for it hook line and sinker. Haven't seen anything that embarrassing since, well, the Everton game.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
More often one to praise than criticise Fellaini but that was dire. We don't need three match bans right now. Let us down, badly.

Oscie

What a fecking idiot. Everton all over again. Both inexcusable. He isn't a fecking kid he's 29 years old. How can the manager trust him now?

AndyJ1985

I'm sick of our team having to suffer from his idiocy before people are willing to concede that he's shit.

El Zoido

He wouldn't have got booked for the second one.

Jose looks furious with him.

Art Vandelay

In a very, very minor defence. It wasn't actually a headbutt, it was more of an attempt to go head to head which Aguero made a meal out of. It was still utterly fecking moronic and entirely his own fault for giving him the opportunity. Massive fecking dickhead.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Agüero also put his head forward. There was nothing in this.
Aguero overplayed it but Fellaini was the one who nodded his head forward and made contact. Right after he made a second foul within about ten seconds. Absurdly reckless.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He played well tonight, except for that moment of utter stupidity.

Hope it does not cost us.

Tiber

I just cant stand him. Im sure his little fanclub will survive through this, but he is beyond useless

Status
Not open for further replies.