Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

I agree. Glad he's started again. He's been brilliant, and from the way Mourinho has been playing Fellaini (deepest midfielder), it was pretty obvious that if Pogba started tonight, which he is, it was going to be in place of Herrera.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I agree. Glad he's started again. He's been brilliant, and from the way Mourinho has been playing Fellaini (deepest midfielder), it was pretty obvious that if Pogba started tonight, which he is, it was going to be in place of Herrera.
Yeah, that interview on the official website threw me off. Mourinho likes his tall players so makes more sense to be Fellaini and Pogba than Herrera and Pogba

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Since when can Fellaini chip a deft ball over someone with his left foot? Playing well.

Minimalist

Hasn't put a foot wrong for me and his aggression is key to bullying the Soton midfield when it's needed.

SirScholes

I mentioned in a separate thread New season New manager new start for all our players as far as I'm concerned and so far I'm loving this fellaini role

Ace of Spades

Yup,done his job. Just need a bit more pace upfront. Mata, Rooney and Ibra in the same team is very slow and dull.

DavidM90

He's the first to come in for stick and so should be recognised for another very solid performance so far today. Breaking up the play and doing his job well

dichinero

I'm not a fan Fellaini but it's the second game in a row that he has done well!

beergod

He is looking like the midfielder we hoped we were buying 3 years ago. I'm surprised at how many balls he is winning without resorting to those stupid fouls that have been so common in the past.

crackers0seven

Been very solid. Jose might actually use him right and we can have a useful addition to the squad. I wanted him gone but im currently backtracking.

jeff jones

Supports
''ATTACK # ATTACK''
the fact jose and his team have already changed fellaini into the player he stuck zuma on to man mark is very pleasing, its like jose has removed his elbows

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Another great performance. Really impressed with how he has started this season, could have a big season

panz

Good first half by him. He reads Pogba's game so well by covering the spaces he leaves behind when we are in transition from defense to attack.

ash_86

If this performance continues i'm getting his jersey ahead of Pogba.

Wishe

He's defensive work could prove very valuable this season, letting Pogba do what he does!

the hea

He's been rock solid once again. I understand that he won't get the headlines with the role he is asked to play but he's been one of our best players today again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Fair fecks to the guy, he's been great tonight.

Maybe Mourinho has found a genuine use for him.

Skills

Snitch
Hes doing a great job in a position we're sorely lacking quality

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Didn't think he could play in such discipline way since it's position where you're not allowed any mistakes but he proved me wrong.
Long may it continue!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Mourinho pretty much told him what to do, he's great at executing what he's told, got feckloads of stamina and he thrives in that role.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
The way he's playing he's one of the first name on the team sheet.

Fantastic performance tonight. I never knew he had this sort of game in him. I swear he seems fitter and faster, but it might just be him playing in a role that suits him and José's more compact organization.

He's making me eat quite a lot of humble pie if he keeps it up.

Art

Art the artist
Absolute rock in midfield. MotM for me. Immense improvement under Mou.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He is becoming like a hard nuts Guvner. Did very well again today. Delighted for him and gl;ad he is at the club.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
No idea what is going on with him. I am unsure what to make of this start but he genuinely looks very solid atm. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.