Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

He's owned his area so far, which has allowed Mata to roam about to wherever he wants to

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Reminds me of Gary Neville. Very solid defensively, but no mug when it comes to going forward. Also works his socks off.
He's more technically gifted than Gaz. In reality he's a mix between Gaz and the Da Silva boy. He's better defensively than Rafa but not as good as Gaz is. He's more technically gifted than Gaz but not as technically gifted as Rafa.

Man-United

Who made the mistake with the Spurs' chance in the 5th min? Commentator here said Darmian should have been higher up so Eriksen would be offside.

Stretford Red1978

I love the guy it's like he's been playing for us for ages! He is everywhere on the pitch defending and attacking. What a fantastic signing he is!

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
He is cheating, I thought if you were RB you were only allowed to use your right foot? Needs to be careful or the ref may start picking up on it.

PvsNP

No wonder Ancelotti wanted to keep him at Milan. Really talented lad.

Traub

My only gripe is that he doesn't wear the number 2.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Excellent PL debut. Very impressed by his defending.

dasty

The whole defence looked dodgy once he is replaced by Valencia. Shows how much better of a RB Darmian is, Valencia is not even anywhere close to his standard.

MDFC Manager

It's Darmian you knowwww..hard to believe it's not Neville

Well, you get the point

Manchie

Man of the match along with Smalling today. Diiffence falling apart after his subsitution

Sid234

Impressed with his defensive awareness, kept Chadli out of the game till he went off. Last 10 minutes showed the difference between him and Tony V defensively, great buy from LvG

Classical Mechanic

Really liked his performance, solid defensively and a couple a decent crosses. Cringed when Valencia got caught under the ball and Smalling to bail him out.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Some miscommunication now and then that's understandable but his defensive qualities cannot be doubted.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good debut from him today. Looked solid defensively. Doesn't look like he is going to be a driving force overlapping going forward. Instead being a more solid option that plays it simple and smart when going forward.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
The whole defence looked dodgy once he is replaced by Valencia. Shows how much better of a RB Darmian is, Valencia is not even anywhere close to his standard.
Yes, Valencia was caught out of position no less than two times within minutes of coming on. Didn't amount to anything, thankfully, but both situations could've become dangerous. That's the difference between a defensively good right back, and a half decent one. The former will open up space for potentially dangerous situations far less than the latter. Sometimes it can be hard to spot, too, as people tend to look at what happens where the ball is, which is only natural too. That's why it's so refreshing to see so many recognize Darmian's terrific debut.

m1y2

Pleased with his defensive effort, expect more from going forward but overall looks decent prospect with a room for improvement.

bishblaize

Just class. Solid as a rock. You saw how good he was when Valencia replaced him.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Great performance. Based on an enormous sample size of 1 game he is clearly the best of all the signings.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
We bent over as soon as he came off. I think it was coincidence, but his positioning was perfect.

You can tell he's been brought up in Italy.

NecssryEvil

Played like he's been here for years, great to see. MOM for me because of this although I understand why Smalling is leading the vote. Great to see him play well too.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Brilliant performance from the lad, a really intelligent player, who has great positioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.