Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

m1y2

wish him well he was brave with the challenge but I won't miss him at all, wouldn't mind trying someone like Riley/Reid or Varela again, wouldnt also mind if we tried to buy someone in this window

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So surprise he's looked better since returning to right back, just seem to have a bit of confidence back.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Really nice inswinger with his left foot. Had been looking forward to seeing that from him after a season of Valencia, the most one footed player on the planet.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Making his presence felt tonight, along with CBJ. We've got so much width and space when the fullbacks do their job. There are other factors for it, of course, Stoke too open themselves being one of them.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's been brilliant tonight, defensively and going forward, along with BJ he's put in some terrific crosses.

stevoc

Much much better tonight, looked solid defensively. Still not my type of fullback going forward but at least he was putting some effort into getting forward and supporting Lingard.

Sylar

Now stop moving him across the defence. Keep him RB (and use varela as backup).

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Once he stopped wetting himself whenever a Stoke player came within 5 yards of him, he went on to actually have a decent game... not amazing or anything, but definitely better then we've seen over recent months.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He was a bit up down yesterday but the positive thing was that he finally showed some attacking intent and did well going forward

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Not surprisingly he did a lot better once he got rid of the godawful sideburns.

But he's not rapid is he?

Roux

I think we can all agree he is much much better at right-back. Solid last night and made some good tackles, back to how he was in the first few games.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I think we can all agree he is much much better at right-back. Solid last night and made some good tackles, back to how he was in the first few games.
He's right footed so that's to be expected. But when he was shite he was less shite on the left than on the right, imo.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He's one of the players I really want to do well.

It's signings like these that we should really be making - players that have proved themselves at lower clubs and are ready to take the step up such as Darmian and Schneiderlin. Neymar, Bale, etc. are never going to come to United.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He's right footed so that's to be expected. But when he was shite he was less shite on the left than on the right, imo.
Aye, this blaming his poor performance on playing LB is nonsense, he has performed quite well at LB a few times and put in absolute garbage performances at RB at other times. He has just been inconsistent.

Dante

Average bang
When he's a LB, he drifts into the middle and out of position. When he's a RB, he stays on his side of the pitch. It's not rocket science what the solution is for the future.

Once Shaw and Rojo come back, we'll have three LBs in the pecking order ahead of him. If we buy another CB, Blind could play the position as well. Hopefully Darmian never plays there again.

Zoo

Having a superb game so far. Owning that right flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.