Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets Redglare

I thought he was great today. Defensively he looked as good as he did at the start of the season and he seems to have really improved his attacking play.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was his best game of the season for me. Won loads of tackles, supported the attack really well and put some great crosses in. That was back to his early season form.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Getting back into that form he showed at the start of the season. He's definitely a good player and one I have time for, it's no coincidence he is one of Italy's very best performers whenever they play too.

Kopral Jono

Back to his early season form! I've been critical of him lately but if it wasn't for De Gea's heroics throughout, he'd have been my MOTM tonight.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was very good, especially first half. Similar performance to when he first stated in that nobody could beat him 1 on 1.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Back to his early season form. Looking really solid lately and better and mode confident on the ball. Baffles me why some people think Mourinho won't like him, he's basically the same type of player as Azpilicueta who Mourinho always played.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Having two competent full-backs has really transformed our game.

No surprise we played well early in the season with him and Shaw.

Then he went off form and we had a bit of a cluster feck at LB with no one doing anything of note.

Now we've got CBJ delivering the goods and Darmian on form, the whole dynamic of the side changes.

MoneyMay

Had a very good game, but am I being harsh in thinking he should have done better for Costa's goal? He's more interested in moving to the right, when he should be filling in the centre with Blind. Also, Schneiderlin's positioning was terrible.

Triple.Threat

Credit where credit is due. His best game in a United shirt. Was very impressed. Would've been MoTM if it wasn't for DDG.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Delighted that he's regained his form. Was very good on Tuesday and especially today. Offers much more in attack as well even compared to his early season form. Good to see.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Good game. Needs to stay on the right. No more moving him around. Needs to keep building momentum.

Put a great ball across goal that really needed more bodies thrown at it. Looks very strong in one on ones as he was earlier in the season. When on form, he never seems to lose one.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's starting to play like how he did earlier in the season which is good to see.

CM

Good game. Needs to stay on the right. No more moving him around. Needs to keep building momentum.

Put a great ball across goal that really needed more bodies thrown at it. Looks very strong in one on ones as he was earlier in the season. When on form, he never seems to lose one.
Agreed. In fact, it should be the case for the entire back four as long as we avoid injuries.

There has been far too much chopping and changing, we need a settled defence.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Played well. I'm sure the dip in form was just him adjusting to the league.

Halftrack

It's almost as if he just hit a patch of poor form and that, combined with being asked to play on the opposite side, lead to him struggling.

Good to see him back to his best, though, hopefully he can maintain this level of performance.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Agreed. In fact, it should be the case for the entire back four as long as we avoid injuries.

There has been far too much chopping and changing, we need a settled defence.
Definitely. It's weird that Darmian was the one budged around to accommodate Young as an emergency full back. Young has played most of his career as a left winger, and has put in a few decent shifts at LB before, but this season, Darmian was pushed to LB to accommodate Young at RB. It's backwards. Then you've got two players out of position rather than just one. Darmian's performances at LB were ropey at best.

Sylar

Ill be happy if he just stays on as RB now. Even if we get injuries, he should not be pushed to LB cos "hes versatile". Just let him settle as RB and have a good run there.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Best game he's had for us I think. Confident on the ball and actually pretty good defensively, though in fairness Oscar is so useless and pathetic it's amazing Chelsea fans resist the urge to run on the pitch and slap him...but still a lot more encouraging.

Something about his face is getting more and more unacceptable looking with each passinng week. It's like he's got a disease that's slowly turning him into a hillbilly.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Something about his face is getting more and more unacceptable looking with each passinng week. It's like he's got a disease that's slowly turning him into a hillbilly.
I noticed he looked a bit pale today too, but passed it off as down to the weather. :lol:

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I noticed he looked a bit pale today too, but passed it off as down to the weather. :lol:
He just looks weird. His hair's gotten strangely farmboy like and he's started pulling faces likke he's trying to impersonate Cledus from The Simpsons

MrPooni

Looks like he's had the life sucked out of him today. He's been absolutely shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.