Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Melon

His positioning is awful in this game. Not a left back in a million years. Rojo is doing a two-men's job.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just can't seem to clear the ball.

Mike09

Poor positioning, can't pass the ball, crossings with no power and pace. Despite of Valencia had a yellow card, Spurs was still taking an advantage on Darmian. Jose needs to have a word with him, otherwise Blind has to come on to take his spot before it's too late.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
not for the first time,but really looks out of his depth.
An Italian international to boot. Left sided assignment doesn't help. My theory on why he looked good that first month is this: The league was still catching up intensity wise and he looked comfortable as a result.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a terrible player this guy is. We really shouldn't be starting him.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Needs to be taken off. He's a liability

m1y2

worst piece of business we have done in years and I am even counting di Maria, he's simply awful and never good enough for us... not only he offers absolutely nothing making martial play much worse, but today he's also extremely poor defensively

AndyJ1985

worst piece of business we have done in years and I am even counting di Maria, he's simply awful and never good enough for us... not only he offers absolutely nothing making martial play much worse, but today he's also extremely poor defensively
Fellaini is the worst business we've done, followed by Depay. But Darmian isn't far behind.

RORY65

He's hilarious, we're having to cover a full back who doesn't even go forward.

Stringer

What does Mourinho see in him? I would love to hear one attribute he has that Blind doesn't.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I think he's the worst United signing by far - not even EPL quality

Man-United

What has Young done? He's been fine at left or right back and should be ahead of Darmian.

m1y2

Fellaini is the worst business we've done, followed by Depay. But Darmian isn't far behind.
fellaini scored some crucial goals, it's not his fault managers used him, Darmian shouldn't get a game in a premier league team.. he's just awful, Depay has potential, the step was little too big for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.