Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dichinero

Poor game today but people acting like a fresh Sissoko isn't a physical mismatch for most players

Bojan11

Poor game today but people acting like a fresh Sissoko isn't a physical mismatch for most players
Sissoko has been terrible this season and has been criticised by his own manager.

Darmian was scared the sight of him and was hoping Pogba would bail him out.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He was terrible. What's happened to him? He started so brightly with us. He just seems like he's perpetually terrified nowadays.

Manchie

He was raped by Sissoko today, and I'm wondering how he manages to get ahead of Blind

Ainu

What's up with Shaw? Is he injured or does Mourinho just not rate him? I know he hasn't been great this season but he has a legitimate excuse after last season's setback and Darmian has surely been a lot worse than him. And why not Blind? He's put in some good performances there.

RORY65

He was terrible. What's happened to him? He started so brightly with us. He just seems like he's perpetually terrified nowadays.
He was garbage on the ball even when he first joined but he seemed a lot more aggressive defensively, it maybe helped that we played 2 of the 3 teams that got relegated in our first 3 matches which flattered him.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Was good defensively until Sissoko came on, after which he was completely outmuscled and outpaced. He can do well, but comes with his limitations, which were exposed today.

We need a new LB, or we need Shaw to up his game.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
That performance was tough to watch.

Turned what should have been a comfortable dominant performance into a watching behind the sofa job.

Can't hurt to switch him out. Unfortunately he'll need to play RB next week I suspect with Valencia suspended.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That performance was tough to watch.

Turned what should have been a comfortable dominant performance into a watching behind the sofa job.

Can't hurt to switch him out. Unfortunately he'll need to play RB next week I suspect with Valencia suspended.
I'd sooner use Fosu-Mensah to be honest.

dichinero

Sissoko has been terrible this season and has been criticised by his own manager.

Darmian was scared the sight of him and was hoping Pogba would bail him out.
That's why it's a bad game. In the general scheme of things he rarely let's the team down defensively. The problem has always been his offensive play. Today was a bad performance, but there have been few games where his flank has been this leaky!

Bojan11

Was good defensively until Sissoko came on, after which he was completely outmuscled and outpaced. He can do well, but comes with his limitations, which were exposed today.

Nah even before Sissoko came on he let Son skip past him a few times, Rojo was doing two jobs and Darmian was screwing up every attack he was involved in.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Think we we are being a little harsh

He wasn't great but it was a difficult game for him and he is off the back of some decent performances

As a back up I'm fine with him, but I would have shaw if fit or blind in front of him

Bojan11

We got Palace next.

Zaha will tear him to shreds and actually find a pass unlike Sissoko.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
feck sake, he was awful. No idea why he starts ahead of Blind.

Norris

So Darmian is this year's Rojo now ? He was really poor against Sissoko, but I thought he did ok until then. Offered nothing going forward though.

klayton88

Is Shaw even injured or is he just out of favour? No way Darmian should get in any team ahead of Shaw or Blind. Awful performance today from Darmian

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly

I think that's a bit of a stretch. It was a barely passable performance up until Sissoko came on. And after, well...

But yeah, we definitely need Shaw to step up immediately, or we have to splash the cash for a left back in January.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He got roasted by Sissoko over and over. I can only assume he's in the team based on height. Blind is much better than him.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Thought he was good today. Reliable defending. Not so good going forward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.