5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRicky

From Christmas onwards people on here were fed up with di Maria.
I only read now and again before I joined up. Surprising to hear that but I suppose you can't please all the people all the time. In a Facebook Man United group and most the posters there were patient with him based on his early season form and thought that after a summer break and a good pre season he'd turn it around again.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Let's hope it doesn't end up like the last one who asked for the number 7......

Although, this guy has the attitude, mindset and composure to handle it......Sort of guy who'll make it is own, whether we like it or not.

Cocky slag :D ....I like that

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
I only read now and again before I joined up. Surprising to hear that but I suppose you can't please all the people all the time. In a Facebook Man United group and most the posters there were patient with him based on his early season form and thought that after a summer break and a good pre season he'd turn it around again.
Wouldn't say fed up, more frustrated and concerned at that point. Fed up was more after the Arsenal red card, which was sheer stupidity. But agreed that until it was clear he was leaving, felt like most thought he could come back in a big way this season. Optimism was high after he had a good Copa America.

Anyway we move on. Good to see how Memphis has already integrated himself into the squad. Should bode well.

Last edited:

Mali_Zeus

Let's hope it doesn't end up like the last one who asked for the number 7......

Although, this guy has the attitude, mindset and composure to handle it......Sort of guy who'll make it is own, whether we like it or not.

Cocky slag :D ....I like that
He is more self confident than the last guy and he genuinely loves being at United unlike that other guy.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
He scored 22 including 7 FKs? I knew he was good and all but those numbers are nuts. Esp for an AM.

izzydiggler

Looking forward to seeing him tomorrow...seems to have the personality/swagger of a United winger.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great to see him getting the 7. Where as some like Valencia shy away from the attention, he will take it on his shoulders and use it to give him even more strength.

His style draws a lot of comparisons with ronaldo, but his confidence and attitude is the most similar. Can't wait for him go get going :drool:

Sam

:drool:
He really does have that Ronaldo-like self determination to be the absolute best he can be. Its fantastic.

He seems to strike that balance between self belief/ego and hard work perfectly. Really, really excited to see him in action this season.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
If not his ability then its his hard work that will drag him on to become one of the best players

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I am already counting on him to score today and get us 3 points.

Sylar

We will see how he does, but in terms of attitude, we need players like him. Young, hungry, fresh, players wanting to play for United and happy to be playing for United.

stu_1992

Ideally would like to see him on the wing, but still excited regardless. You just get the sense that he's ready for this league.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Play him on the wing for feck sake.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
You can tell that he's going to be quality. Doesn't seem fazed at all by it.

We've lacked a bit of arrogance in the side.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Kept it tidy and tried some stuff, but hardly a great performance so far. Just saying.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
There's a chasm between the midfield and the forwards, he's not really a #10, he's playing just off of Rooney and there's no one connecting the midfield to them.

Jev

Totally unfazed and clearly immensely talented. He'll be a star player for us sooner rather than later.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Pretty good half from him. I can sort of see why Lvg wants to play him in the middle. On one hand he looks very clearly like a wide attacker, on the other hand Rooney is not the same player as he used to be physically so Memphis adds some power through the middle. If we had someone like Costa I don't think we'd be seeing Memphis in the middle.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He shouldn't play behind Rooney, he hasnt been doing well imo. Play him on the wing where he has more space and he will be deadly

Status
Not open for further replies.