5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Male

He completely pulled out of that challenge with Kasper Schmeichel, the one that the ball broke across the box and Schmeichel cleared. Could have got a foot to it, won a pen or something.

Gee Male

Not willing to go into a 50/50 in the last minute of a crucial game, he can feck off. Waste of space.
Yep. No heart, no competitive spirit, no fight. Too much came to him too early and too easily, he won't make it here.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He completely pulled out of that challenge with Kasper Schmeichel, the one that the ball broke across the box and Schmeichel cleared. Could have got a foot to it, won a pen or something.
Looked to be in the replay that he was simply too far away from the ball.

prath92

Not willing to go into a 50/50 in the last minute of a crucial game, he can feck off. Waste of space.
Yeah let's forget how he left drinkwater for dead and could have easily got the penalty. He didn't go for a ball that was maybe 70-30 in schmeichel s favour. Sell him.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I thought he should have got a penalty for the red card incident. He also beat his man a number of times. Those free kicks though ffs.....

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
It was a 50-50 and he didn't fancy it. He's an absolute waste of space.
fecking crazy. He was no where near and could have caused damage to both himself and Schmeichel. This is like the time many thought Herrera should have risked his head to stop Benteke's over head kick.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah let's forget how he left drinkwater for dead and could have easily got the penalty. He didn't go for a ball that was maybe 70-30 in schmeichel s favour. Sell him.
I was sat right at that incident it was not a 70-30 for feck sake he clearly never fancied it.

prath92

I was sat right at that incident it was not a 70-30 for feck sake he clearly never fancied it.
There was no chance for him to get it. I could see it on tv. Surprising that being there you couldn't see it.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Funny how people define a 50:50, particularly when the player in question is not liked!

Thought he did ok when he came on, I'm still hopeful he'll come good.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

Isn't this a picture of the free kick he smashed into the wall? What on earth.

All he seems to care about is his image.

Ibi Dreams

Looks like it :lol:

Maybe he's trying to refute the story about him leaving United and deleting all his United pictures/followers from Instagram.

pascell

Apart from his free kick I thought he had quite a decent cameo. He's not the only one who's poor at set pieces, we are shocking at them.

A decent summer of rest and a full pre season, I think he'll come into his own next season.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Posts pictures and gets criticized for what he wears. Deletes pictures and gets called a cnut and petty. Posts new picture and get criticized because all he cares about is his image. You just can't please some people.

Walters_19_MuFc

Wasn't too bad when he come on. Had a good moment, where he could have possibly had a pen. Was probably our most effective sub, which isn't saying much, as Mata and Herrera were pretty poor when they come on.

Asger

Posts pictures and gets criticized for what he wears. Deletes pictures and gets called a cnut and petty. Posts new picture and get criticized because all he cares about is his image. You just can't please some people.
Sometimes i feel that we are worse than Liverpool fans! :eek:

Zoo

Very true.

Dante

Average bang
I wonder if he posted that after reading this thread. It's seems like a very direct reply to the criticisms on this page.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
How bout start playing well?

He can post his dog his car his tattoo his rap album etc, heck he our cult hero is a kungfu master cum seagull trawler fisherman

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Pleased he came on so looks like that speculation was bs. Think he did well when he came on. Was a threat in and around the box and unlucky not to get given the penalty. If we get that, then people are more upbeat. I think Jesse needs to do more to keep Depay out the team.

FromTheBench

Pretty sure Martial wouldn't have gone in for that challenge too which people are mentioning.Infact he backs out of more 50-50s if anything.

What i don't get about Depay is how he's gone from being really good at set pieces in Holland to being completely shit in the PL?
In rest of the things there can be a difference in quality in league but free kicks ?

LouisDanGaal

It wasn't a 50/50, a 70/30 and if he would have gone for it all it would have been was a foul on the keeper, its nothing like say Walcott on Kaboul last week.

Ibi Dreams

How bout start playing well?

He can post his dog his car his tattoo his rap album etc, heck he our cult hero is a kungfu master cum seagull trawler fisherman
In fairness, he hasn't really done badly the last few times he's actually got to play. It's hard for him to "start playing well" when he gets 10 or 20 minutes here and there, though I think he's done alright. His main problem is that our best player plays in his position and won't be dropped - I would be interested in seeing him get a few full games on the right.

sugar_kane

I think the lad has decent potential in terms of raw talent but he seems like a bit of a gimp, mentality wise. He came into the club with this whole desire/passion/destiny bollocks image and he's barely shown anything at all to justify this.

I don't care what clothes he wears or what music he listens to or what car he drives, but I can't stand watching him moan like a little bitch when he goes to ground and cries about not getting a free kick. Not the United mentality I like to see.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I don't care what clothes he wears or what music he listens to or what car he drives, but I can't stand watching him moan like a little bitch when he goes to ground and cries about not getting a free kick. Not the United mentality I like to see.
So when Rooney does it and has a hissy fit, or the numerous times Ronaldo, Nani, Becks, Giggs, etc did that, they weren't showing the United Mentality you like to see?

SoCross

Pretty sure Martial wouldn't have gone in for that challenge too which people are mentioning.Infact he backs out of more 50-50s if anything.

What i don't get about Depay is how he's gone from being really good at set pieces in Holland to being completely shit in the PL?
In rest of the things there can be a difference in quality in league but free kicks ?
Rashford never challenges the centre-backs for balls in the air either. Useless, get rid of both!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Then you need to get your eyes tested, either that or you need to resit your GCSEs because that wasn't a 50/50.
That's the risk you take when you get stuck into tackle. It's not tiddlywinks.
Absolutely zero chance of him getting to the ball first, but yeah, dive in anyway, coz it shows he's commited bruv.

Status
Not open for further replies.