Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Danny Blind did not say anything about an injury.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Steve Bates who broke the article about Giggs giving him some hard talk a few weeks ago has been saying the club is concerned about his attitude to bad performances and his unwillingness to learn. He keeps referring people to his story each time he's out of the starting line up. Has been implying the club is punishing him but used the word, re-educate

PvsNP

Steve Bates who broke the article about Giggs giving him some hard talk a few weeks ago has been saying the club is concerned about his attitude to bad performances and his unwillingness to learn. He keeps referring people to his story each time he's out of the starting line up. Has been implying the club is punishing him but used the word, re-educate
Bad signs. If he doesn't change his attitude, I don't think he'll make it here.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Good to see Blind not pulling any punches.

Hodgson could learn from him.
Considering how "well" Blind has done in charge of Holland, I'm not sure I'd want Hodgson learning anything at all from him...other than maybe how to get sacked quicker.

Not sure what these comments are meant to achieve either. I'm sure he's right but slagging off individual players when you've got the entire national team playing like a pub side is never a wise or productive move.

Roboc7

Depay is an easy scapegoat for blind, he may not have played well recently but who has in that team and blind hasn't been great as a manager either

Depay clearly has talent he also some issues and work to do but given he is young, adjusting to a new league and trying to fit into an attack which hardly functions at times I am not surprised he is finding it tough. it seems very early to be writing him off and the criticism he receives in the media isn't entirely justified at times.

I think he could be a special player in the right set up, if we can get a right winger who can actually go on the outside of a full back and play martial through the middle I can see depay being much better. Martial drifting out wide and depay cutting in from the left is potentially very exciting. Until we start finding players that compliment each other and building those kind of patterns in attack I think most of out attacking players are going to struggle.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can't really put much stuck into a short cameo of a player whose confidence is shot. He's been thrown under the bus by pretty much everybody in recent weeks, criticizing him more is not gonna help the cause at this stage.

Bwuk

Think the free kick at the end summed him up at the moment.

Confidence is shot. A obviously huge talent, just isn't coming off for him atm

NinjaFletch

Bollocks, watch again and you will see the runs he was making into space yet nobody had the balls to play the ball to him
Thats probably because when he did get the ball he looked like causing more danger to traffic on the M60 than he did their goal.

NinjaFletch

Great, no wonder he's lost confidence with fans like you
I doubt he reads the Caf, we're allowed to be honest; it would be a pretty pointless website if we all just posted 'THEY WERE ALL GREAT' after every game out of fear they might read it.

Kopral Jono

Bollocks, watch again and you will see the runs he was making into space yet nobody had the balls to play the ball to him
You can make good runs all throughout but they mean sweet FA, though, if he doesn't actually get the ball.

Thats probably because when he did get the ball he looked like causing more danger to traffic on the M60 than he did their goal.
:lol:

kundalini

I was surprised he came on when there was the option of using Pereira on the left. He is having a tough first season at the club and perhaps could do with a break to clear his head, then hopefully perform better in the 2nd half of the season.

kundalini

I thought he was injured. So was he dropped for the Palace game instead ?
No. LVG said Memphis did his first day of training on Monday and even that was with the physiotherapist rather than with the main group. Only reason he was involved tonight was that Schneiderlin was unwell. LVG had to wait for report from physio to know if Memphis was fit enough to play some mins.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's looked really poor lately.

That wayward cross he had just sums him up at the moment.

m1y2

glad he fecked that up at the line so carrick could find Lingard to assist rooney.. actully dunno what to do with him, hopefully we start winning games so here is less pressure when he comes on. he just needs one or two simple passes/touches at the start of his game, make some simple runs and then try to build on it.. he just can't think of doing difficult things when his head says something like "you will fecked it up but you should try anyway"

Crashoutcassius

Whipped in one decent cross but didn't really look like he wanted it to me. Stark contrast with Lingard who was brave and played himself in to the game, despite being so lightweight

facund

His gash attempt at turning his man is what led to Carrick switching play to Lingard for the goal. Sometimes you can have a positive effect by mistake.

He looked decent for the first few minutes and put in a decent cross but as soon as he ballooned the next attempt nothing went right for him from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.