6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

I played football after our match. I tried that, and ... it went so wrong. The ball bounced the other way :lol:

Anyway, he makes us tick. His prescence just gives us control over the majority of games and means we can play it short or long which will be a nightmare to defend against. Also nice that hes not trying to take on 3 people all the time, but keeping it simple and making it look simple.

Stacks

Spot on. United fans who watch every game know he has been very good, if not excellent. But the narrative from the media/opposition fans will only change when he has a great performance in a big game which is ridiculous but that is another discussion.

He's been getting more confident and comfortable in our setup. Hopefully he will get to showcase what he can do in that brutal run-in we have.
plenty of United fans don't see it that way so I don't know how you came to that conclusion. This whole thread has many many people who expect more. The narrative may change when he dominates/takes ownership of games more frequently, matures, stops making wrong decisions, trying to be unnecessarily flash etc. AND performs against the stronger sides/midfield

Brightonian

It really is incredible how many good chances Ibra has fluffed this season while still managing a very respectable goals in all competitions tally. He really ought to be on a terrifying total by now, and Pogba should have a silly number of assists on the board.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
plenty of United fans don't see it that way so I don't know how you came to that conclusion. This whole thread has many many people who expect more. The narrative may change when he dominates/takes ownership of games more frequently, matures, stops making wrong decisions, trying to be unnecessarily flash etc. AND performs against the stronger sides/midfield
I don't read every single post on here to be honest. But I was going by the general consensus on here and from the fans I talk to.

I think the fact that the elephant thread isn't being bumped all the time is also a good sign!

Kamprad

It's like Pirlo, Zidane and Vieira had a baby. And he's got his fashion sense from Abel Xavier.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's like Pirlo, Zidane and Vieira had a baby. And he's got his fashion sense from Abel Xavier.
Yet people still want the consistency of Xavi. They're never happy :lol:

Hojoon

Some great touches/moments with the ball as usual but he's been a liability defensively, as our whole team has.

Minimalist

Has he played well in a big game all season? I can't think of one off the top of my head.

I'm not fecking around - every time there's a big build up he's just not up for it. He's a massive, well-built athlete and he gets bullied in these games for some reason. Then he makes it worse by not working hard to help his teammates either.

Walters_19_MuFc

Off the ball he's been awful. Praised him the other day because he's shown much more maturity, but today, he's gone wondering, and has often left Herrera on his own. Think we should go Carrick in the second half.

Zoo

He has done well apart from letting Tadic get in behind once. If we're going to use him like this the back 4 has to be able to hold out but Bailly has been shaky and Rojo is never comfortable at LB.

m1y2

The worst player out there, he probably thinks he plays in midfield three, sub him off or tell him he needs to fecking defend, we can easily lose the game if he decides to wonder around the pitch like he did so far. I guess Carrick could fix it in the second half but he has also tendency not to show up in big games but we have no choice we need someone to partner Herrera if we want to win this today

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The worst player out there, he probably thinks he plays in midfield three, sub him off or tell him he needs to fecking defend, we can easily lose the game if he decides to wonder around the pitch like he did so far. I guess Carrick could fix it in the second half but he has also tendency not to show up in big games but we have no choice we need someone to partner Herrera if we want to win this today
He hasn't been great but hes far from the worst

cyberman

He's playing ok, players getting in behind Valencia and Rojo are causing us problems, not necessarily through Paul.

m1y2

He hasn't been great but hes far from the worst
he looked really lost in there and is the reason we are struggling as a team, Mata wasn't good but his game is not chasing the ball, Pogba has to do better as amidfielder for sure, carras will help

Mike09

He's been very disciplined recently but not today. Did Jose give him instruction to do whatever he likes?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not a big game player at all. But overall still an absolutely superb player. I think the mentality issues will be settled over the next few seasons and he'll be a much more complete footballer in 2/3 years.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
His performances is the big games are really frustrating give his outrageous talent. Not like Southampton are even a top team and he was MoM in the game at OT

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So poor today.

mu4c_20le

On off performance, was constantly outnumbered but he fought hard against a very aggressive Southampton midfield.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I didn't think he was that bad.. there were some good moments but also bad. Needs to be more consistent throughout big games.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Thought he was hit and miss for 70 mins

Then he took the game by the scruff and drove us on in the last 20

Baxter

Second half was okay but particularly towards the end of the game he was very good. Drove us forward.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I just think all the recent minutes showed today. Looked lethargic.

Status
Not open for further replies.