Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
He hasn't earned any good will from me at all.

He simply hasn't been a good signing.

Really disappointing. Give me a team of Youngs over a team of Pogbas.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I want to believe that he's tired from getting so many minutes. Especially in this busy period.

3KDré

That performance actually disgusted me. We're 10 men down and he's jogging back when they counter. Just drop the fella, I don't even care. Just drop him and give him the biggest bollocking of his life. It's not fair that our other players get stick from the manager when Pogba has been appalling.

FireballXL5

I'd be laughing too if all I had to do was jog around a bit for 90 minutes and get paid £200k a week.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's been poor since the Liverpool game. There was a stretch before that where he was bossing it. Since that Liverpool game though, it's gone downhill.

He was too lazy during Chelsea's goal. Should have recognized Kante being in open space.

Hopefully he gets it going soon or next season. We need him firing. I think games like this illustrate his weaknesses being exploited in a midfield two.

acnumber9

We could drop him and he could have no complaints but who exactly would replace him? Our midfield isn't very good and has little depth.

El Jefe

Feck off. He tried much harder than he has in previous games and was doing well until the sending off. In a midfield with Jones and Fellaini what do you expect him to do?

He's also played more minutes than any outfield player on the pitch this season so of course he'll tire if his team is a man down away to a side like Chelsea.

Art

Art the artist
All we want to see is him try. Just put in some effort. The tricks and flips can come after.

Devil81

Personally, I think Mourinho set out the second half with Thursday on his mind, we can't afford to go out of both competitions.

If the players busted a gut we'd be fecked.

DatGuyRich

Try sprinting when he's closing down a player about to shoot on the edge of our penalty area?

He seems to think he can get through an entire football match without ever going above a slow jog.
If Herrera was on the pitch Kante wouldn't have scored that. He can't be expected to man mark their whole midfield when they are passing between one another. One of the defenders could have stepped out and got to Kante.

Devil may care

Poor performance, didn't get into the game at all when he was the only one we had in the central area that should have been capable of getting on the ball and trying to structure some form of offense.

lsd

The Oracle
Feck off. He tried much harder than he has in previous games and was doing well until the sending off. In a midfield with Jones and Fellaini what do you expect him to do?

He's also played more minutes than any outfield player on the pitch this season so of course he'll tire if his team is a man down away to a side like Chelsea.

Would be a start not to stand grinning after we lose and after he had put in another invisable performance in a big game

FromTheBench

We could drop him and he could have no complaints but who exactly would replace him? Our midfield isn't very good and has little depth.
Give schweiny a go ? Carrick is there as well.

Plus mkhi, rooney and mata all can play as a 10.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
He needs to be dropped for a game or two. He is probably knackered from playing pretty much 90 minutes every game this season but he has been fecking shite these last few games.

frank lee madeer..

Just as I thought. Confirmation that your average modern day fan wouldnt know a warrior ( the much maligned rojo ) but they sure love their rappers / dabbers / breakfeckindancers.

wr8_utd

:'(
Literally any other player (Zlatan apart), who had these many poor games, would have been dropped by now. He really seems a brainless player to me. What on earth was he trying at the centre circle with some 4 chelsea players around him in the first half?

iKeano

I've defended he hilt... he has the talent, but his application is utter, utter turd.

Shit tonight. Lazy, entitled, slow, shit.

Ravel Morrison on a free anyone?! :nervous:

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I get the impression at some point in the next 1-2 years we will sell him for a LOT less than we paid for him.
It seems likely that we'll be unable to match his ambitions, probably because he'll have failed to live up to expectations. Which is a bit ironic.

He'll have a good career, no doubt about it, but after watching him consistently this season, I don't think he's the player that elevates a team from one level to the next. And if you're not getting that from your biggest (world record breaking) purchases, you're in trouble.

madRedDevil07

Can we sell him to Madrid for cash + kroos ? He has been disappointing for few matches in a row now(Bournemouth/Rostov/Soton) and among the top 3 worst players in all of our big games. I had high hopes from him at the start of the season but he is not the player he was at Juve.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
He thinks he's fecking Zidane or something. Would it kill him to put some effort in?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Herrera's red card may have changed the game, but Pogba made no attempts to inspire a comeback with a quite useless contribution coupled and appalling levels of effort.

Continually gave away the ball, pathetic positioning and utterly gutless in helping out team mates. Jogged around while older players like Young and Valencia out continually out sprinted him and worked much harder.

Close to being disrespectful to the United fans who travelled in my opinion.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He should be dropped. If only to give him some time out to recharge his batteries and/or get his head together. Hererra's brainfart means that isn't an option. Double fecking jeopardy.

acnumber9

Give schweiny a go ? Carrick is there as well.

Plus mkhi, rooney and mata all can play as a 10.
Well Herrera is suspended now so Carrick would need to come in for him. Schweinsteiger is a busted flush. That makes it Pogba or Fellaini. I'd stick with Pogba in the hope he can play well.

mu4c_20le

Luxury player at the moment. No surprise his best games tend to be when the entire team is playing well and he gets the time and confidence to show off his technique. Not the one to stand up and influence big games when it counts atm.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Stop with the fecking 'i'll dribble past 10 players loel dab dab dab #pogba #pogbaemoji' shit. Three fecking players around him, he can pass it to just anybody but nah, I'll show everybody how strong I am and I'll escape them, ends up losing the ball, over and over fecking again.

This is the same grip I've had with him and Martial at the beginning of the season. Martial seems to have learnt from it, Pogba is back to his shit-best.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I get the tired part as he has played too much. We played 12 more games than chelsea and hence with a red card i think it took a lot out of him.
The problem for me was at the end, him hugging and laughing with conte and Kante, it should hurt more, a lot more. That is something i am sure many fans will hate, losing is a part of the game, playing badly too but doing that breeds negativity for you in your own fans.
I know they maybe very close in private life but on the field i think he needed to keep in mind his team just lost a quarter final.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think he's had a good-very good season on the whole but he's utter crap in big games. Bizarrely so.

acnumber9

He should be dropped. If only to give him some time out to recharge his batteries and/or get his head together. Hererra's brainfart means that isn't an option. Double fecking jeopardy.
I would tend to agree but I can see why he isn't. He's a potential match winner and even in games where he plays badly he tends to create something for us that nobody else in our midfield can do. His displays in these kind of games are infuriating though.

Devil81

I think we're seeing a team suffer from fatigue, not just Pogba, I honestly thought they've looked shattered since the away leg of St Ettiene. The sad thing about that fixture was it was completely over and we played a full strength team.

Mourinho is partly to blame for all these issues, he's just not rotated the key players enough.

m1y2

He's been poor since the Liverpool game. There was a stretch before that where he was bossing it. Since that Liverpool game though, it's gone downhill.

He was too lazy during Chelsea's goal. Should have recognized Kante being in open space.

Hopefully he gets it going soon or next season. We need him firing. I think games like this illustrate his weaknesses being exploited in a midfield two.
well I was superexcited about him but then when you realize that he was starring against he likes of Hull city and WBA, it's no wonder he's suddenly a huge disappointement, he's a big problem as he should be dropped after some of the performances expecially in big games but he will not because of his big ego...

however I thought he was doing okay until We went to 10, he just isn't dynamic player and sending Fellaini on killed any promise from his game..

NoLookPasser

I don't blame him for not influencing our attack as he was the only creative player left on the pitch and there was no one to play combinations with.

However, his off-the-ball work is so disappointing. He was the only player on the pitch jogging around whereas others were sprinting to close down players, track runners and block shots. He has to improve his work rate massively and stop thinking he is beyond that just because he costs more than anyone else on the pitch.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He hasn't earned any good will from me at all.

He simply hasn't been a good signing.

Really disappointing. Give me a team of Youngs over a team of Pogbas.
Yep. I can forgive him poor form or undeveloped talent, but in those instances he has to be the hardest working player on the pitch.

He isn't anything of anything except utterly overrated shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.