6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhouseparkred

I most certainly hope he makes it, but it is going to be a long transitional period for Paul. As for Zlatan, just a taller, technically better and superior version of Joey Barton i.e. both have bullying issues and love throwing their weight around.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
The mood you're talking means absolutely feck all tbh. It just corresponds to what you're convinced yourself of.
Yeah, you're right. Guess I simply imagined the seemingly hundreds of posts saying things like "he was a waste of £90m," or "he's not the midfielder we needed." :rolleyes:

LouisDanGaal

Yeah, you're right. Guess I simply imagined the seemingly hundreds of posts saying things like "he was a waste of £90m," or "he's not the midfielder we needed." :rolleyes:
Every single one of them was sarcasm (unless he plays badly tomorrow) the caf is getting crazy subtle.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Or you conveniently missed all the messages asking for time and patience too...... Point is it is a forum with thousands of members therefore it's stupid to see the caf as some sort of single entity having one specific view on things.

Handré1990

One of the main reasons as to why Barca got rid of Zlatan in the first place. To play for them, you have to be an exceptional player and have a very high standard (those days anyway) and what Zlatan brought to the table wasn't enough for them. Comparing Suarez and Neymar to Zlatan is oranges and apples.
Total myth. He scored in several "big games" while at Barca and I'm pretty sure his stats were more than decent while starting there. He fought with pep, and didn't really start many games after, but you know, whatever you want to believe.

woodhouseparkred

Yup, every single time throughout his career that I've seen Zlatan pull a goal out of his arse with outrageous skill I think... tall Joey Barton.
Yet another contexonomy. You knew what I meant and yet you quote out of context. If you are posting on a forum, you have to debate logically and not quote out of context, use strawmen, nor circular arguments. If you want a list, I can provide you with some. Have a nice evening chap.

podurban2

Yet another contexonomy. You knew what I meant and yet you quote out of context. If you are posting on a forum, you have to debate logically and not quote out of context, use strawmen, nor circular arguments. If you want a list, I can provide you with some. Have a nice evening chap.
I'd say it's still an inaccurate comparison. Zlatan is a dick, but is actually pretty intelligent and has at least some self-perception of his huge ego. He is also a team player. Barton just seems thick.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Your initial post was so nutty it didn't bear taking sense of. Zlatan is nothing like Joey Barton.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
As for Zlatan, just a taller, technically better and superior version of Joey Barton i.e. both have bullying issues and love throwing their weight around.
I suppose there's a first time for every comparison...

woodhouseparkred

I'd say it's still an inaccurate comparison. Zlatan is a dick, but is actually pretty intelligent and has at least some self-perception of his huge ego. He is also a team player. Barton just seems thick.
I did say that he is a technically superior version of Barton. Besides, it is not fact, it is opinion to which I am entitled, if you don't like it, then that is your option. :)

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Total myth. He scored in several "big games" while at Barca and I'm pretty sure his stats were more than decent while starting there. He fought with pep, and didn't really start many games after, but you know, whatever you want to believe.
Yeah, there was a problem kind of fitting him into their system overall and obviously he didn't get on well with Pep, but hardly what you'd class as a flop.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
First you have Pogba compared to Fellaini then Zlatan being compared to Joey Barton.

What's wrong with this place :lol:

podurban2

I did say that he is a technically superior version of Barton. Besides, it is not fact, it is opinion to which I am entitled, if you don't like it, then that is your option. :)
Of course, but you can't complain when someone calls your post ridiculous. That's also an opinion.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Anyway, it is somewhat straying from the point. Pogba will come good, it is just the rest of the team that need to pull their socks up if we are to salvage anything from this current trainwreck of a season.
We've barely played 10 games.

feck me people are so negative on this forum.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I think Pogba's been largely good when played a bit deeper than the no. 10 role.

He's not a 10, but he's had a couple of great and a few good games as a box-to-box midfielder.

Obviously not Messi-greatest-in-the-world-performances, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen, price tag or not.

NinjaFletch

Really think he should be doing more when we don't have the ball and doing more to get on the ball. The quality is there but he's not forcing the issue as much as he could and should be.

3KDré

He's made a few errors but has been playing well. The off the ball movement from Mata is there, but not from Rashford and Martial and that's what is missing right now. It's not his fault when there is no one ahead of him to pass to. When there is (Mata) he's picked them out well.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Very good. Our midfield is the least of our problems right now. Once our attack steps up Pogba and Herrera will also benefit from that.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's not the problem. Need more runners. Mata's ran in behind a few times and on every occasion he's found him. Need more of the same from Martial and Rashford.

Devil may care

He was at the hub of most of our best build ups today, he fed several good balls in that created openings.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Between him and Valencia with regards to who was our best player out there. He instigated almost every good attack, and was probably involved in all of them.

The only thing missing was the killer contribution that would have won us the game, really.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Needless skills in the middle of the pitch.
His stepovers prior to the Mata pass shifted the defender out of the way just enough, and he nearly created a goal.

He's definitely not an issue, like others have said. He has some weaknesses at the moment, but with improvements around him he'll really fly

Raw

Pretty good today! Our midfield as a whole looked great, who knew that a player needed time to settle into a team eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.