Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

youmeletsfly

His fitness level is at monstrous level.

We never had a midfielder this perfect. Let's just enjoy Pogba for years to come!
There was a play at the end where Andreas lost the ball and stopped, then Pogba sprinted 40 yards after his opponent. Compared to his under Jose efforts, that says a lot, a big lot.

Pennywise

£89m beginning to look like an absolute snip. A phenomenal talent. Hope we have him for the rest of his career

meamth

There was a play at the end where Andreas lost the ball and stopped, then Pogba sprinted 40 yards after his opponent. Compared to his under Jose efforts, that says a lot, a big lot.
I'm getting used to gym works, and I know, i think we all know how tiring it is to do that at the long period of the game!

The best part about him is how durable he is now. Seems hard to get injured.

Rozski

Such a huge performance after the PSG game. Hard to overstate how good he is right now. The work rate on top of all his skill was immense today.

I think Ole’s ability to get Pogba to play to this level will be a big factor in him being given the job permanently. Hard to not give the guy the job when he has our best asset playing to this level.

Rossa

The best part of today was how he picked himself up from that PSG performance. Absolutely world class again today. Still, Herrera motm for me, which speaks volumes for Herrera because Pogba was brilliant!

Cloud7

Wonder when we'll hear about him not doing it in the big games again.
Slow start but after 15 minutes or so he grabbed the game by the balls and put in a masterclass.
Probably never, to be honest. Not as long as he’s a United player. Ronaldo never managed to shake the “doesn’t do it in the big games” title when he was with us despite him doing it in the big games time and time again.

Ban

Probably never, to be honest. Not as long as he’s a United player. Ronaldo never managed to shake the “doesn’t do it in the big games” title when he was with us despite him doing it in the big games time and time again.
It's one of those urban legends which isn't true but keeps on living.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Some great stuff from Pog. The pass to Herrera, his goal and some good driving runs. Still sloppy at times though, losing possession easily and a few poor passes. It's the simpler things which cause him most trouble strangely.

mu4c_20le

£89m beginning to look like an absolute snip. A phenomenal talent. Hope we have him for the rest of his career
I remember when people were constantly asking what does he do, what are we getting for that money. well there you go.

Canagel

"He doesn't do it in the big games."

#pogbas fault

Last edited:

Devil may care

Two pieces of top drawer quality to get us our goals tonight and his workrate was superb, he was all over the place digging in.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Still can't believe how Mourinho treated him. Can't believe actually how he treated both Pogba and Hazard before him. fecking idiot of a manager.

AJ10

Who knew, playing him in a position where he did really well for juve (which made us pay 90 mil for him) would bring the best out of him.....Who knew:rolleyes:.

Look at those numbers from him, bloody hell. If any other midfield player had those numbers, our fans would be creaming themselves.

marktan

Such a damn shame he'll miss the PSG second leg. He would have orchestrated a comeback.
If we had him I'd have had hope even being 2-0 down, but without him we have so little in attack that it's a forgone conclusion barring an absolute miracle.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
But I thought he can't do it in big games according to posters on here?

Still amazes me some fans doubt his ability and skill, he's unreal.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Who’s gonna be the one to dig up all the posters that couldn’t wait to lynch him at the start of the season and call for him to be sold, everytime the media span some more shit?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Who’s gonna be the one to dig up all the posters that couldn’t wait to lynch him at the start of the season and call for him to be sold, everytime the media span some more shit?
Been done over and over tbh. Still, always room for some more :D

Sylar

Virus

Hope he bosses it this weekend too

His numbers and output since ole came in are staggering
And 1 consistent hair cut throughout

Red Stone

Absolutely unplayable. That cross to Herrera was perfect and his pass to Rash and subsequent run for the second goal was just ridiculous. Can't be contained when he pulls stuff like that out of the bag.

deafepl

No way he can keep his production rate for rest of the season, if he keeps his production next rate to get 40 goal and 30 assists, he'd be breaking record for being most involved in goal after Messi and perhaps Ronaldo.

We are lucky to have him as a midfielder who can score and assist as well, Imagine us having a prolific goal involvement CM alongside with prolific scorer like Kane, Aguero, Lewa, Ronaldo, they could win us treble, I'm not kidding.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
18/19 across all competitions so far:

Dele Alli: 7 goals, 4 assists
Sigurdsson: 10 goals, 4 assists
Firmino: 11 goals, 5 assists
Mane: 13 goals, 3 assists
David Silva: 9 goals, 9 assists
Eriksen: 7 goals, 12 assists
Lacazette: 12 goals, 8 assists
Hazard: 15 goals, 10 assists

Pogba: 14 goals, 10 assists

You wonder what he'd be like if Ole had come in earlier.

Walters_19_MuFc

Yet another goal and assist. His numbers are ridiculous.

The willingness he showed he showed for his goal today is the reason why he's been picking up so many goals of late. Great desire and fantastic header.

klayton88

He should have put that header right in to the corner. He gave he keeper a chance to save it and he almost did. If he had have saved it, it could have been a totally different game and he'd have let his team mates down massively. - Souness 2019

championo

Top Stalker
He should have put that header right in to the corner. He gave he keeper a chance to save it and he almost did. If he had have saved it, it could have been a totally different game and he'd have let his team mates down massively. - Souness 2019
Jose, you doing alright mate?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I can't remember if I replied after the game or not but he was proper quality tonight. Just took the whole game in his stride.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Makes a constant mockery of those on here who were looking to get rid of him and keep Jose. Best midfielder in the Premier league.

Bojan11

Was disappointing against PSG, but it happens. But he’s been great in the three other big matches under Ole. Something he wasn’t doing under Jose.

Kapardin

He's the first world class player we signed after Fergie's retirement who is actually living up to the hype. Not counting Ibra who was a stop-gap.

After years of green eyed envy at how De Bruyne or Salah thrived at their clubs and performed to the max while the likes of di Maria, Falcao et al flopped for us, it feels good to have a truly world class player of our own, apart from De Gea of course.

SAFMUTD

He is all I dreamed he would be when we bought him...but better, beast!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
18/19 across all competitions so far:

Dele Alli: 7 goals, 4 assists
Sigurdsson: 10 goals, 4 assists
Firmino: 11 goals, 5 assists
Mane: 13 goals, 3 assists
David Silva: 9 goals, 9 assists
Eriksen: 7 goals, 12 assists
Lacazette: 12 goals, 8 assists
Hazard: 15 goals, 10 assists

Pogba: 14 goals, 10 assists

You wonder what he'd be like if Ole had come in earlier.
And everyone in that list is either a striker or pure attacking players.

His goals and assists rate is just unbelievable this season. It was good last season too but this season it's even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.