Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

will move to a great team where he belongs. he's completely surrounded by shite here.

Fracture90

I honestly cannot blame him if he really wants to leave. He can't turn this team into gold. In every game he's creating chances yet we can't make them count. Does he makes mistakes? Hell yes but he's the only player we've got actually trying to do something.

He's one of the world's best MF players and I cannot blame him if he decides not to waste his prime years in this mess.

el3mel

Who's better mate?
All of them are fecking shite. This is the worst United generation in the modern era and we won't remember anyone of them with good things once they all leave.

marktan

He should leave. Way too good for us, and half our deluded fans think it's his fault we're not playing well, not the other dross he has to play with.

He'd be great in a top team like City, Barca, even Madrid. You see it every time he plays for France.

TsuWave

since people take these things as corroboration. he is clearly not the problem.

shahzy

Watch the Pogba haters somehow blame this all on him :lol:
The amount of passes he plays in to team mates for them to feck it up is outstanding. This guy would have 20+ assists if he played for Barca or City seeing as they have competent footballers that can actually play. He is surrounded by utter tripe and I mean no disrespect to tripe, but somehow he is expected to turn everything around single handedly by some on here? Shame on you. You'll just see how fecking shit this team is once he most likely fecks off to any top team he wants this summer

Holocene

The midfield got absolutely slaughtered by a third tier Everton midfield but hey! he did one or 2 good passes. Can't expect anymore from our best fecking player I guess. Should be content with that. Get the feck in Pog!
One of the worst posters on the Caf' and there's some terrible posters here.

Our best player by a country mile and the only player that tried to do anything today.

JawZ

Can clearly see he's trying, but the load is too great to carry the pile of turd we're held back by. He can't really get any worse teammates this time next year hopefully... if he decides to stay.

el3mel

One of the worst posters on the Caf' and there's some terrible posters here.

Our best player by a country mile and the only player that tried to anything today.
:lol:

Straight to the ignore. People still defending spineless cowards after being let down by them then surprised why we're still shite.

He can play x10 better and he showed it but he's not interested. He played with the same fecking squad some great games. If he wants to play well he'll, but he's as spineless as the rest. These excuses are falling short.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
By far our best player, today he showed for the ball, tried to create but was massively let down by the others. I still don't understand why the feck Rashford went for that outside of the right instead of the left foot for that first half chance.

Canagel

Let him go to Madrid or some proper big team that can play football. Wasted talent in this embrassment of a team.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m not going to waste my afternoon arguing with the resident nutcases in this thread, but he should have had 3 assists from Rashford,martial,Matic.

While he’s not always perfect he was absolutely fine today. The rest of them need to pull their socks up if pogba is the hardest working :lol:

He’s head and shoulders above the rest in quality.

scholesyboy18

This talk of needing top class players is utter nonsense. Who the heck will not play better with top class players ?? He is not a midfielder, his best position is an attacking midfielder or behind the striker. In this position there are so many good players than Pogba in the EPL alone.

He is just another average player. This has nothing to do with today's game. He plays well when everyone plays well? Isn't that the case with everyone ?

I'm ready to put my money on the fact that wherever he goes, he will be just another good player, but the team's other good players will easily outshine him.

United should be looking at building a team with right players with good work ethic and technique who can pass and move. No single player is ever going to change anything. Not even Messi/Ronaldo can win on their own. Football is a team game. You need all the players to unite, play in the same wavelength and for the team. IMHO I see Pogba as the antithesis to this philosophy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holocene

Straight to the ignore. People still defending spineless cowards after being let down by them then surprised why we're still shite.

He can play x10 better and he showed it but he's not interested. He played with the same fecking squad some great games. If he wants to play well he'll, but he's as spineless as the rest. These excuses are falling short.
You've beaten me to it!

marktan

What's he meant to do, dribble the Everton side from the half way line and score himself? It's not his fault that he's passing to dross. I've lost count of the amount of times he's played a good ball to another play only for them to feck it up.

In Rainbows

By far our best player, today he showed for the ball, tried to create but was massively let down by the others. I still don't understand why the feck Rashford went for that outside of the right instead of the left foot for that first half chance.
He did the same against Barca when Pogba put him through. He needs to hit that with his left.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I naively expected a left foot shot, I really did. :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He did the same against Barca when Pogba put him through. He needs to hit that with his left.
Let’s hope Greenwood can step up quickly as he’s looking 100x better than Rashford.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
All the idiots that crucify him, they should enjoy his last performances for the club because he'll be off to a club who actually have ambitions of competing for the top trophies in the summer.

No way is he sticking around in the europa for another year with our team full of clowns.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The whole team looked like drunk pub players today. So it is not on Pogba today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has to think he needs to move. He can't spend a 4th or 5th year with a team bubbling under the real prizes surely?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
All the idiots that crucify him, they should enjoy his last performances for the club because he'll be off to a club who actually have ambitions of competing for the top trophies in the summer.

No way is he sticking around in the europa for another year with our team full of clowns.
Without a doubt, we're seeing his last matches at United.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Pogba was our best player today. Seems to be an agenda against our best player. There was no movement or an easy pass when Pogba had the ball.

Matic, Martial, Lukaku, Jones, Smalling, De Gea and Lindelof all had nightmare games.

Patrick08

It's clear ole messed it up when he asked to play left side of 3 than at 10 he was doing well.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Why would Real buy him? He's not good enough for the task at hand; a team in transition phase. He is not the driving force and does not really have it in him over a full season.

Flatters to deceive. World class hand waving though.

Jeffthered

I honestly cannot blame him if he really wants to leave. He can't turn this team into gold. In every game he's creating chances yet we can't make them count. Does he makes mistakes? Hell yes but he's the only player we've got actually trying to do something.

He's one of the world's best MF players and I cannot blame him if he decides not to waste his prime years in this mess.
Some very influential pundits do not like him (Neville, Souness..) and in many ways I undertstand at times. BUT... Pogba has been United's best player under Ole, by some way really. Hugely influential. Even today, even today... the two chances we had, were from a great long ball from Pogba to Rashford (who was terrible, like a sulking kid...) and for Martial.

Pogba cannot win at United. The whole team was awful and people always blame him. he has NO ATTACKERS of any consistent quality for him to work with. Matic.... Fred.. really, really poor.

Jeffthered

Why would Real buy him? He's not good enough for the task at hand; a team in transition phase. He is not the driving force and does not really have it in him over a full season.

Flatters to deceive. World class hand waving though.
So why do top clubs want him (and they do....) and why is he a key player for one of the best National teams we have witnessed in some time. France have plenty of good players to choose, yet they choose him. Every game. And Juventus? I suppose that was a blip in form his time there?

We are all hurting as fans. I am actually feeling a little stunned. But let's keep it real.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Good for nothing poser. How dare he fail to mark Richarlson on a corner. Leaving such responsibility to a chchild like Dalot? Preposterous.

And where the hell was he when Siggurdson took the shot? Couldn't he have blocked that shot on Matic' s behalf?

And to be now where near Digne Just shameful.......all his fault!!!!

And I'm the queen of sheba

Fracture90

Some very influential pundits do not like him (Neville, Souness..) and in many ways I undertstand at times. BUT... Pogba has been United's best player under Ole, by some way really. Hugely influential. Even today, even today... the two chances we had, were from a great long ball from Pogba to Rashford (who was terrible, like a sulking kid...) and for Martial.

Pogba cannot win at United. The whole team was awful and people always blame him. he has NO ATTACKERS of any consistent quality for him to work with. Matic.... Fred.. really, really poor.
Honestly I don't care what pundits say, don't need them to tell me anything when I've got my own 2 eyes to see things. Pogba alongside Shaw has been our best player this season and like you said, definitely the most influential.

laughtersassassin

All his fault again I assume? NOt Jones Smalling Matic Freds fault for their inability to hold ono the ball and bring it forward to our attacking players? Cause bare in mind Pogba was started as a 10 today.

NinjaFletch

There's absolutely no doubt that he has quality on the ball, and showed that today.

But I'm amazed people are trying to act like he bears no responsibility for that at all. He's a huge liability without the ball, and was (alongside the two chuckle brothers in Matic and Fred) a huge part of why Everton found us so easy to play against. I simply do not think you can get away with playing in a Premier League midfield with the lack of aggression, bite, or intensity without the ball that Pogba regularly displays.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
So why do top clubs want him (and they do....) and why is he a key player for one of the best National teams we have witnessed in some time. France have plenty of good players to choose, yet they choose him. Every game. And Juventus? I suppose that was a blip in form his time there?

We are all hurting as fans. I am actually feeling a little stunned. But let's keep it real.
He's not the driving force for France. He definitely wasn't the main player at Juventus. Neither of those teams were in a transition phase either. He's nice to have around when you have a solid foundation but he's not the one you build around. He doesn't have it in him over the course of a full season.

Ludens the Red

Thought he was ok, definitely the best player on the pitch. He’s played far worse and with far less effort in the past, slagging him off today would be more agenda based to be honest. Every other player on that pitch was at least 3 times worse than Pogba and put in even less effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.