Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Male

How do you come to this conclusion from his performance today :lol: seriously
Where did I say it was just today?

He was part of a midfield 3 today that got overrun, out fought and even bettered technically, by Everton. All of which happened while he sulked.

Off with him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where did I say it was just today?

He was part of a midfield 3 today that got overrun, out fought and even bettered technically, by Everton. All of which happened while he sulked.

Off with him.
I’d off the others 9 players first and then see what happens personally.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
he was only ever worth half of what we paid for him. Was hyped up as the one ferguson let go.

There is a decent player there but you have to question his work ethic.

The thing as well is that this league is so competitive. If Pogba went to Bayern or back to Juve or to Madrid, i think he would look better because ultimately those teams dominate their respective leagues.

TsuWave

Ah yeah. He can leave now. Thinks he's bigger than the club and above it all. Time to get rid.
how do you people reach these conclusions? he was the only one that put in a decent performance for fecks sake

redshaw

Madrid can have him. They seem like a perfect match don’t they? I hope he knows he can’t get away with playing like this for them.
He'll be a good little boy for Madrid and run through walls I bet.

What is sad is how Madrid are playing front of 50k fans at home after winning 3 champions league in a row and the league last season, the plastics are not turning up even with Zidane back and we've got this cnut dying to play for them.

yamo123x

He did ok today, was our best player and he was largely anonymous.

Its his demeanour which gets him the stick, but lets be honest he has poor players around him. Ive said so many times recently unless pogba does something we aint got a chance.

I want him to stay and 2 spend our budget on 2 quality midfielders to compliment him.

Betson

The thing with Pogba is that he is luxury player , he needs quality players around him to get value out of him. He is a good player but you would never dream of building a team around him , he is just not consistent enough and does not work hard enough. He is not a leader in any sense.

He is not worth 100 million or even near it but the thing is we would probably get that and more off Real Madrid right now as they will be on a spending spree this summer so it makes good business sense to sell him in the summer and get our money back , and if he can get assurances that all that money will go back in the transfer kitty on top of what is in it now I think Ole would agree to let him go.

TsuWave

The thing with Pogba is that he is luxury player , he needs quality players around him to get value out of him. He is a good player but you would never dream of building a team around him , he is just not consistent enough and does not work hard enough. He is not a leader in any sense.

He is not worth 100 million or even near it but the thing is we would probably get that and more off Real Madrid right now as they will be on a spending spree this summer so it makes good business sense to sell him in the summer and get our money back , and if he can get assurances that all that money will go back in the transfer kitty on top of what is in it now I think Ole would agree to let him go.
this building team around nonsense only exists when speaking of United. City went without KDB for most of this season but they have enough quality to do without him. Silva x2, Sterling, Aguero, Fernandinho, Sane, etc. I don't hear this "build team around" waffle anywhere else.

saying "Pogba needs quality around him to get value out of him" might as well say nothing because all players perform better with better team mates. But for some reason Pogba is expected to be Herculean in all facets, dribble the ball into the net, be a fusion of essien + makelele, all the while putting on a plate for players that hardly move (which he does more often than not).

Matic came out today and outright stated he was the problem, but somehow on redcafe, Pogba, the only one that had a decent performance today, is the issue.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
He should hold his head high and keep his consistency because there is no midfielder currently playing or in recent history who has ever shown a top level like Paul Pogba has, none.
Clarence Seedorf. As physically gifted as Pogba, and as technically gifted as Pogba.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
this building team around nonsense only exists when speaking of United. City went without KDB for most of this season but they have enough quality to do without him. Silva x2, Sterling, Aguero, Fernandinho, Sane, etc. I don't hear this "build team around" waffle anywhere else.

saying "Pogba needs quality around him to get value out of him" might as well say nothing because all players perform better with better team mates. But for some reason Pogba is expected to be Herculean in all facets, dribble the ball into the net, be a fusion of essien + makelele, all the while putting on a plate for players that hardly move (which he does more often than not).

Matic came out today and outright stated he was the problem, but somehow on redcafe, Pogba, the only one that had a decent performance today, is the issue.
Exactly. He laid on 3 perfect chances for his team mates and they all failed to take them. If that’s de Bruyne with city he’s getting 3 assists and being hailed as world class.

He had 2 other midfielders behind Him today and they completely failed at their jobs. Matic was a joke how much space he gave sigurdsson, could you imagine if that was pogba defending him? This place would never recover

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I dont have a crystal ball, but i severely doubt Pogba would make it in Marcello Lippi's juventus team. Lippi's juventus was all about team ethic and working your socks off. Lippi would not tolerate Pogbas demeanor.

If madrid come in with 100 million plus for him, i would let him go. He would probably do better with Madrid than us simply because it is an easier league. Buy two solid hard working MFs who can give 100% every match.

Pogbas social media presence is most infuriating along with Lingarrd and his clothing line. They seem to be more obsessed with their image than their performances.

3KDré

He was the only player to show something today but yet he is the one who will get slaughtered
Literally happens every time. Happened with Barca too despite being the only one to create chances.

I understand that it's not the only job of a midfielder as has been said plenty before. It's basic stuff from the rest of the team though which is not being done. Jones, Smalling and Matic couldn't deliver him the ball so he had to drop deep to get it. As soon as he did he pings it forward only for Rashford to mess it up.

RedIan

I saw his pre match interview as he arrived at Everton today, he looked morose, no smile, no enthusiasm, no determination, infact he looked like he had no interest in being there let alone in playing ...
There is something we dont know about going on and i suspect its his desire to move on. See ya later pogba, we want players who want to die for the red shirt and you clearly do not.

TsuWave

I saw his pre match interview as he arrived at Everton today, he looked morose, no smile, no enthusiasm, no determination, infact he looked like he had no interest in being there let alone in playing ...
There is something we dont know about going on and i suspect its his desire to move on. See ya later pogba, we want players who want to die for the red shirt and you clearly do not.
oh look, body language experts have come out to play.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I dont have a crystal ball, but i severely doubt Pogba would make it in Marcello Lippi's juventus team. Lippi's juventus was all about team ethic and working your socks off. Lippi would not tolerate Pogbas demeanor.

If madrid come in with 100 million plus for him, i would let him go. He would probably do better with Madrid than us simply because it is an easier league. Buy two solid hard working MFs who can give 100% every match.

Pogbas social media presence is most infuriating along with Lingarrd and his clothing line. They seem to be more obsessed with their image than their performances.
Why is Marcello Lippi suddenly relevant to Pogba performing well or not ?

luke511

oh look, body language experts have come out to play.
He's not wrong, his attitude stunk before the game. Pogba's body language is massively telling so it'd be ignorant to say it has nothing to do with today's performance.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Mino riola is massive part of the problem who contributes to that attitude.

Not working out at united? Find a new team, want big money find a new team, not working out there, find a new team.. Rinse and repeat. He will never improve this way as the mentality will never be fixed.
Yes we can’t discount Mino’s influence in all this.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Wasn’t his worst performance today but that alone says a lot. Struts about like he can’t be arsed.

Ekeke

hes shown what he can do this season, but its just so much effort to get him playing well. Ander runs his socks off to make it happen and hes off. I very much doubt Pogba will be as good next season so in some ways now is the time to cash in on him anyway

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He's not worth the effort of keeping him happy and on form.

If Zidane decides he wants him in summer then by all means sell him.

His attitude is appalling if everything isn't perfect. You certainly couldn't even begin to build a team around someone so diva-like.

Frank Grimes

how do you people reach these conclusions? he was the only one that put in a decent performance for fecks sake
Not one player put in a decent performance today. Absolutely none of them.

Now is the time to cash in when we need to rebuild the side. He is a source of transfer speculation and will continue to be if he stays. That seeps into the dressing room and the results are what we see on the pitch.

If we could get 150m and add another 150m that is a way of bringing in 5/6 new players.
We would be crazy not to imo.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Was our only player who played to a decent standard. I remember 4 fantastic passes from him that the forwards fluffed. We were dreadful but Pogba played well, considering he was surrounded by utter tripe.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

since people take these things as corroboration. he is clearly not the problem.
Well it was about time he's had a better game than his teammates. Can you find the ratings for last 15 games?

Raven

People taking what that fool Gary Neville said at the end. Pogba played well, he can't pass to himself unfortunately, so he has no control over what happens after the pass leaves his foot. I don't know which game the others here were watching, but I thought he put in a good shift.

Dinghy

Let's build the team around our shit players instead. Great fecking idea.

TsuWave

People taking what that fool Gary Neville said at the end. Pogba played well, he can't pass to himself unfortunately, so he has no control over what happens after the pass leaves his foot. I don't know which game the others here were watching, but I thought he put in a good shift.
Was our only player who played to a decent standard. I remember 4 fantastic passes from him that the forwards fluffed. We were dreadful but Pogba played well, considering he was surrounded by utter tripe.
this echo chamber has already decided he's the root of all evil.

poor attitude, worst body language, lazy, inconsistent, pashunless midfielder that just so happens to be our top producer, as well as having better numbers than players often mentioned as his replacements, is the reason United is getting clobbered by any team these days.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How the feck did Pogba put up a decent game? Because he hit a long pass to Rashford once? He's a highlights player, a youtube player. Over the course of 90 minutes he got bullied by Schneiderlin and Gueye. If he had a good game, he would've been far more visible than he was. Yeah, he wasn't giving the ball away every 2 seconds at least, but he also was just hiding for the vast majority of the game, defensively just half assed jogging back, always wanting to roll the ball a few times, do some pointless body feints instead of just passing and moving right away. He wasn't good today. Fine from a individual highlights clip, bad from how his performance impacted the team performance. And that's the thing with Pogba. He's a 5 a side player who just wants to show off his skills, not a team player. Put him in Barcelona and the way they play midfield and he'd be benched so quickly.

marktan

He's not worth the effort of keeping him happy and on form.

If Zidane decides he wants him in summer then by all means sell him.

His attitude is appalling if everything isn't perfect. You certainly couldn't even begin to build a team around someone so diva-like.
I never understand this narrative, so many posters say the same thing, but the reality is when we win or do well it's usually because of Pogba. So when we don't win, it also becomes because of Pogba, but surely then the blame should lie with most of the other team? He can't be expected to carry the whole team. Most of our best attacking play this season has involved Pogba, barring one or two moments from Martial, Rashford and Lukaku.

I can't understand judging attitude either. This is the guy that was giving speeches to the France team every game to motivate them. How do we judge his attitude from what we see on the pitch? I think a lot of people blaming Pogba now would've been the same people wanting Ronaldo binned circa 03-05 for being inconsistent.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
this echo chamber has already decided he's the root of all evil.

poor attitude, worst body language, lazy, inconsistent, pashunless midfielder that just so happens to be our top producer, as well as having better numbers than players often mentioned as his replacements, is the reason United is getting clobbered by any team these days.
Top producer because he's taken 11 fecking penalties this season. Nice way to rack up goals. They still have to be put away but he's converted them at a distinctly average rate (8 of 11, which is pretty much right on the standard expected I think).

TsuWave

Top producer because he's taken 11 fecking penalties this season. Nice way to rack up goals. They still have to be put away but he's converted them at a distinctly average rate (8 of 11, which is pretty much right on the standard expected I think).
without pens he still has around 7/8 goals and double digits assists in this shite United team.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
How the feck did Pogba put up a decent game? Because he hit a long pass to Rashford once? He's a highlights player, a youtube player. Over the course of 90 minutes he got bullied by Schneiderlin and Gueye. If he had a good game, he would've been far more visible than he was. Yeah, he wasn't giving the ball away every 2 seconds at least, but he also was just hiding for the vast majority of the game, defensively just half assed jogging back, always wanting to roll the ball a few times, do some pointless body feints instead of just passing and moving right away. He wasn't good today. Fine from a individual highlights clip, bad from how his performance impacted the team performance. And that's the thing with Pogba. He's a 5 a side player who just wants to show off his skills, not a team player. Put him in Barcelona and the way they play midfield and he'd be benched so quickly.
This.

Treble

What most posters on here fail to realise is that Pogba has played too much over the last 4 months.

He hasn't been rotated and he has played for France too. He's not fresh enough both mentally and physically wise. Ole should have rested him in some games.

Good luck to find a better midfielder out there. Not because he is the best but beause the best play for better teams and won't come here.

I'm not even a big fan of Pogba. His decision making is suspect at times, he doesn't work hard enough in defence. But he is easily the best outfield player in this team. Him and DDG are the only world class players. We'd be like Arsenal quality wise if we got rid of them. Or worse.

Reddy Rederson

What most posters on here fail to realise is that Pogba has played too much over the last 4 months.

He hasn't been rotated and he has played for France too. He's not fresh enough both mentally and physically wise. Ole should have rested him in some games.

Good luck to find a better midfielder out there. Not because he is the best but beause the best play for better teams and won't come here.

I'm not even a big fan of Pogba. His decision making is suspect at times, he doesn't work hard enough in defence. But he is easily the best outfield player in this team. Him and DDG are the only world class players. We'd be like Arsenal quality wise if we got rid of them. Or worse.
McT. Wasnt that hard to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.