Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Can you remember who was? If three assists isn't enough to win MOTM then I don't know what is :lol:
I think he was caf motm. Lingard was united motm and Martial was BT motm. Basically plenty of motm depending where you look at

Posh Red

This is a load of horse shit, to be honest.

He has looked brilliant, but he has looked brilliant in glimpses for years. The real test is if he can consistently deliver this high level of performance over the course of a few season, which is something he has massively failed to do so far.

fecking nice goal though, hope he does continue.
The majority of players looked poor under Mourinho though. Football is a team game and it’s not some strange coincidence that he looks good now we’re not playing crap football. Many of us have been saying this for a long time despite being told we are deluded and Pogba just can’t be arsed etc. Don’t be surprised if people enjoy being proven right after a couple of years of nonsense being spouted.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I also think he was excellent the first half. So, so purposeful. Didn't waste time on the ball. Quick fast pacing with the occasional killer pass.

Second half was magical.

Patrick08

Finally, those shots went in than at the bar or in keepers hands. We rarely squared it under mourinho for the midfielder to shoot, suddenly we have scored 3in two games from the middle.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
The majority of players looked poor under Mourinho though. Football is a team game and it’s not some strange coincidence that he looks good now we’re not playing crap football. Many of us have been saying this for a long time despite being told we are deluded and Pogba just can’t be arsed etc. Don’t be surprised if people enjoy being proven right after a couple of years of nonsense being spouted.
This.

I'll be petty about this until I'm satisfied, I've certainly earn the right to throw a bunch of "I told you so" given the amount of vitriol the likes of Pogba were getting and people hounding anyone sticking up for Pogba and chosing not to believe Jose's garbage and lies.

I just wanted to point out that you did the same with Matic. Hypocritical that you called someone a clown when you have done the same thing.

Pogba was excellent today.
Not really Pogba has been one of our best players since he joined, matic has not.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
That's what I am saying though - nobody has been proven right, yet. That will only happen when Pogba consistently delivers for a season or two.

Holocene

Mate, dunno how you worded that in your head, but in reality it doesn't really look that good.
He's obviously joking. What a strange post.

Another brilliant performance today. Really happy to see him getting some goals after his assists in the previous match.

Mindhunter

Didn't catch the game but just the statistics and the highlights. Brilliant from our man again, it's such a relief to see him enjoying his football again. I believe the whole political situation with Mourinho had affected him mentally.

Free from that baggage, he is really bringing it on. I hope he carries on in the same vein for the rest of the season.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
A versatile attacking midfielder in his natural habitat. He's a beast that got finally unchained. :devil:

Posh Red

That's what I am saying though - nobody has been proven right, yet. That will only happen when Pogba consistently delivers for a season or two.
In my opinion there was already plenty of evidence that Pogba is a world class player when deployed in a good footballing set up. That is why the criticism of him was always so strange. The guy was in the UEFA team of the year when he was 21 or something and has achieved more than 99% of footballers in his age group. Yet we still had people making out he wasn’t good enough. It was mental to be honest and I’m confident those people will look sillier and sillier the longer we play good attacking football. We shall see.

waza7111

It's amazing what he can do when he can just focus on attacking. Only an idiot would play him so deep as a defensive midfielder.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
MOTM for me, fantastic game and scoring bangers again. I remember it felt like Pogba's long range shots never went in, hopefully more to come.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Not really Pogba has been one of our best players since he joined, matic has not.
Yeah the revisionism of Matić continues, really makes you wonder if people watch our games or have very shit memories.

Great game from Pogba again, that second goal was mint.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
We know he has the ability. Jose didn't know where to play him or how to best use him, or was too stubborn to play him in his best role. Be interesting to see how he performs against better opposition with Ole having picked the team around him.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I think he was caf motm. Lingard was united motm and Martial was BT motm. Basically plenty of motm depending where you look at
And none on Shearer's team of the week. :lol:

SATA

We should appreciate the fact that he's ours. Quality quality player. And i believe what i see on the pitch, he genuinely loves the club and wants the football to be played in a proper way which suits the traditions of Man United. He's not going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.