Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You said "more of the same" and my point is that we should not expect him to do more of the same because you will only set yourself up to be disappointed when you find that he starts to play his natural game again.
More of the same for his first few games yeah. When I say that,I don't expect the sky from him. Keeping it simple in a nutshell. I don't mind if he tries flashy stuff at times as long as the general tone of his football is the same.

I hope hes just feeling a bit sore after not having played for so long.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Well, that's it then.

He's going to that team featuring his two brothers, the writing's on the wall.

I've said it before and I say it again, we need to stop signing players with brothers - it's nothing but trouble. In fact, siblings of any kind ain't on (look at Neymar). And don't get me started on parents (look at feckin' Alfie and that overgrown brat of his).

We should sign nothing but orphans from here on out.

fergiesarmy1

Well, that's it then.

He's going to that team featuring his two brothers, the writing's on the wall.

I've said it before and I say it again, we need to stop signing players with brothers - it's nothing but trouble. In fact, siblings of any kind ain't on (look at Neymar). And don't get me started on parents (look at feckin' Alfie and that overgrown brat of his).

We should sign nothing but orphans from here on out.
Very droll, couldn’t be bothered travelling 30 miles to watch his teammates at Burnley after nearly 3 months of holidays so I’d suggest there is a lack of commitment to the club that pays him £290k a week basic.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Very droll, couldn’t be bothered travelling 30 miles to watch his teammates at Burnley after nearly 3 months of holidays so I’d suggest there is a lack of commitment to the club that pays him £290k a week basic.
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.

You can't conclude that he isn't committed based on this sort of thing, though. Maybe indulging him in certain ways (he's very close to his family, it seems) is the right way to handle him. According to his pesky agent, Pogba loves Ole.

There were people on here who were adamant that he would never play for United again. What Ole said, all along, was that he'd be back before the new year. And...he was. Now, he's being managed carefully in the aftermath of a longish injury spell. That makes sense in and of itself.

Bottom line: he isn't going to Real or anywhere else for the foreseeable. Him deliberately pissing off his manager by going AWOL (or anything resembling that) makes no sense whatsoever.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Also @Chesterlestreet we should only sign players that has sisters from now on. Neymar is an excellent example.
I draw the line at cousins. Let them have cousins (preferably twice removed) - but that's where it should end.

DoomSlayer

Raiola has been talking about Pogba's situation again. I don't understand the need for him being so vocal just before the transfer window opens.

DoomSlayer

He knows what he’s doing with the timing
I don't think he is pushing for a transfer at this moment, judging by the comments, but I feel it adds unnecessary pressure on the player and the manager. Ole has said on multiple occasions that there is no issue and that Pogba is a critical player to the team.

fergiesarmy1

Well that’s a bit daft isn’t it. Getting on a plane to France when you’ve been ill for a few days isn’t particularly smart. And I’m somebody who would usually ignore this kind of thing.
Looked very ill as well in picture 4 from footygirl above, I’m praying for his recovery.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Well that’s a bit daft isn’t it. Getting on a plane to France when you’ve been ill for a few days isn’t particularly smart. And I’m somebody who would usually ignore this kind of thing.
He's been ill since the Newcastle game ?

theklr

Apparantly he had a reaction to his injury and is in doubt for arsenal.

fergiesarmy1

Apparantly he had a reaction to his injury and is in doubt for arsenal.
Then didn’t go to watch his teammates play in a important game 30 miles down the road but flew to France to watch his brothers play albeit a charity game - laughable.

fergiesarmy1

Laughable ??

At £ 290,000 per week it's more like cryable for those of us who contribute to that £ 290,000....
I would have used a stronger word to express my opinion on this fraud but I’ve been accused of racism, xenophobia and clearly not being a united fan for my conviction in my opinion on him even though I’ve been over 500 games, have many pictures of Eric and Yorke and Cole in my house. The Pogbaistas need to take a look in the mirror defending this circus of a player.

bondsname

I'm so sick of all this drama about Pogba. Fecking hell. I wish the media should just shut up, his brothers would shut up, and Raiola would just shut up.

Hope we sign another midfielder this January (which I'm incredibly pessimistic about) just so the media won't target Pogba as much. Everyone bows to Pogba, everyone wants to know if Pogba is going to leave, stay, is he injured, is he faking an injury, is he skipping training, bla bla bla.

If we get another midfielder who can perform at a world class level, the media won't bother target Pogba as much because we will all stop caring, we have someone else that can do the job.

For the record, if he is injured again I would for sure look to sell him in the summer. Sick of having players fragile as twigs in our squad. Nees players who are fit over the course of a season, like every other top team has.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Don't know? Feels like something's going on behind the scene's. Seems really strange that he was making a comeback from his injury then he's just disappeared again, not even on the bench.
Why would he play in two games ? Could it not just be that he had a bad injury and has had a relapse ?

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Why is he running there?
Maybe just maybe its because he isnt 100% focussed and committed to United. These threads make me feel like half the fans are more committed to the player than the team. Even players who have been wanting out for a long time.

redshaw

Well he watched the Burnley game on TV, maybe at home on 28th? Flies out to France Sunday Monday, could be back here on the 31st. Ole talked about how light his training is after the injury. Could be a doubt for the game or just met his brothers over holiday and will play some part on Wednesday. Perhaps important with his dad dying a few years ago.

I'm not some Pogba fan clinging on in hope mind, he could be getting sold after playing briefly but I said he would play for us again when many were saying he'll never play for us again.

TsuWave

Then didn’t go to watch his teammates play in a important game 30 miles down the road but flew to France to watch his brothers play albeit a charity game - laughable.
I thought you were wumming but it’s gone on for at least three posts. This has to be a sickness

He'sRaldo

Well he watched the Burnley game on TV, maybe at home on 28th? Flies out to France Sunday Monday, could be back here on the 31st. Ole talked about how light his training is after the injury. Could be a doubt for the game or just met his brothers over holiday and will play some part on Wednesday. Perhaps important with his dad dying a few years ago.

I'm not some Pogba fan clinging on in hope mind, he could be getting sold after playing briefly but I said he would play for us again when many were saying he'll never play for us again.
Sone of the people complaining now swore that he wouldn't play for us again, and have yet to come out and admit they were wrong. Like I said earlier, it's not that hard to see who can't be taken seriously regarding him.

I reckon "Pogba defenders" can't even be bothered at this point. Dunno why people insist on making a circus out of his life; worse yet supporters from his own team, which he has nothing but good to say about.

TheReligion

Abusive
I would have used a stronger word to express my opinion on this fraud but I’ve been accused of racism, xenophobia and clearly not being a united fan for my conviction in my opinion on him even though I’ve been over 500 games, have many pictures of Eric and Yorke and Cole in my house. The Pogbaistas need to take a look in the mirror defending this circus of a player.
:lol:

So does the fact you have said pictures up at your house suggest your opinions are more valid than someone without?

zenith

Hope he gets his head in the game for the next five months. If he can perform well and help us get top four and / the europa then I don't give a damn if he leaves in the summer.

Would have rather have a consistent midfield giving steady performance game in game out rather than a extremely volatile and flashy player who basically turns up when he feels like.

If we can get anywhere over 100 million in the summer for him then I'd gladly take it and run.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I remember the shit Schweinstiger got for watching his fiance play tennis while he was recovering. Pogba is fine to do his side time after time though.

Come on caf, just be consistent :lol:

In other news should we expect McTominay in Miami to heal his knee?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I remember the shit Schweinstiger got for watching his fiance play tennis while he was recovering. Pogba is fine to do his side time after time though.

Come on caf, just be consistent :lol:

In other news should we expect McTominay in Miami to heal his knee?
I don't think anyone cares where McTominay go for rehab.
Its only because he is Pogba, he will naturally get more attention/coverage from media and criticism from fans for whatever he did.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
:lol:

So does the fact you have said pictures up at your house suggest your opinions are more valid than someone without?
That's not what he's saying. He's saying because he's not a fan of Pogba he's been accused of being racist. Cantona being French and Yorke and Cole being black throws that argument out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.