6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

I love Pogba. I hope he stays and we provide him the team he deserves to be part of.

In Rainbows

A side with Pogba, Bruno, and Sancho looks really good. Then with a developing Greenwood, Martial, and Rashford and I'm quite happy. Not the final iteration to get us back, but close enough.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Performances like today get conveniently forgotten when it's time for people to take out the pitch forks and drive their usual agenda against this man.

el3mel

Fantastic work in the pen. He toyed with Dier and forced him into the pen. Amazing job from him. Really, really pleased.

meamth

Showing everyone who is the boss in midfield. For those who said he can feck off after we got Bruno, shut up.

Paul_Scholes18

Did some brilliant things like the move to win the pen, but also mixed with some stupidity in defense.
Just typical Pogba. Need to start now with the games we have.

Rolaholic

I know a caftard or two who will hate those mins from him
Some people absolutely despise the fact that he's easily our best player but that's life

No way in hell should he be coming off the bench when fit.

Looking forward to seeing more of him and Bruno, they showed some real promising signs against a parked bus in that final half hour

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fantastic when he came on. If there isn’t still a fitness issue he should’ve played the entire second half at least.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Did he earn his place back now? :lol:
:lol:

Don't worry those same people championing for his sale or bench will be quick to forget this performance and will be back pretending that the team is better without Pogba.

SAFMUTD

I'll be free from 5 to 7 tomorrow if anyone that doesnt believe Pogba is our best player wants to throw some fists.

Kag

I think his contribution somewhat dictates why he was on the bench to begin with. If we were winning then a nice half hour at the end was an option. If we were losing then he was always going to come on and do something. Thats my (admittedly quite warped) logic, at least.

He’s back in as of next week. Happy days.

Zen86

Be interesting to see if there’s a bit of competition between Pogba and Bruno. Be good for us if so.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Funny enough he did the same thing against Watford when he came on for 15 minutes, showing his class above yet the usual crowd wiped that off their memories

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The king is back.

So pleased for him to have an instant impact.

he and Bruno will really elevate us.

Handré1990

He is amazing, simple as. Here’s hoping we manage to compete for major honours with him here, he’d shine in a team with players closer to his level.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
World class on his day, hopefully him and Fernandes forge a good partnership, just need the right players ahead of them that can convert.

Rashford and Martial just aren't on that level, they are brilliant players but they won't win titles, to compete with City and Liverpool the team needs much better strikers.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
He’s an excellent football but he just needs to up his consistency. He can be world class and incredibly frustrating in the same game

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He was our best player when he came on. I’m just happy to have gotten something from that match And without him we most likely would have just huffed and puffed and we couldn’t afford to lose. Pogba stuck more to the right side of the pitch coming on which is unusual for him. More of the same next match please.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Majestic on the ball. That's just a glimpse of what he can do with a bit of time. Now we have Bruno in the side, teams can't just double up on him and expect to shut us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.