6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

Woodward better throw whatever bags are necessary to keep him at both him and Raiola

Paul motherfecking Labile Pogba :drool:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Cant wait to see his link up more with bruno.

Has the potential to be something special.

RedIan

Looked quality. Play him with Bruno and teams will crap themselves. Fred McT have done well but They are not in Pogs league

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Showing everyone who is the boss in midfield. For those who said he can feck off after we got Bruno, shut up.
They needed a dose of harsh reality. Been saying that Bruno alone is not enough creativity especially against teams sitting deep and compact. We already saw that against Wolves and Everton where we still couldn't create anything despite Bruno being on the field.

People just love believing and seeing what they want.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Thanks to his superb skill which bamboozled Dier, we're coming away with a point, after yet another blunder from De Gea.

Eddy_JukeZ

That 'ease back into the team' talk was nonsense.

Him and Bruno need to play. I think Matic should be the holding player ideally, but we may need to find a long term player(not sold on McTominay holding nor Fred).

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
World class player gives world class performance.
I see some bromance between Pogba and Bruno.

Son

He did more in the first 30 seconds than Daniel James did all game.

Him & Bruno will be quite the partnership. I feel having a third player like Sancho with the guile to open up defences we can be title contenders next year.

Greenwood is pure class too imo.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Some people absolutely despise the fact that he's easily our best player but that's life

No way in hell should he be coming off the bench when fit.

Looking forward to seeing more of him and Bruno, they showed some real promising signs against a parked bus in that final half hour
Starting him on the bench made sense to me before the game tbh but he's too good to be there by the next game

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I dont think any player in the league is capable of the moves like that(Or can win penalty like that), I have no idea how he beat Dier with almost no space at all. For a player of his size, his feet is insanely quick.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Earn his place vs McTominay and Fred :lol:

Fracture90

He's our best player, simple as. Great cameo bar that one brainfart when he gave away a free kick in a very dangerous position.

MDFC Manager

That 'ease back into the team' talk was nonsense.

Him and Bruno need to play. I think Matic should be the holding player ideally, but we may need to find a long term player(not sold on McTominay holding nor Fred).
Agreed with this, Matic would his steadiness and experience would be the best foil for these two. Amazed that neither Matic nor Pogba started tonight.

King Andow

When he stopped in front of Dier I just knew he would figure a way to go past him, and that pass :drool: .Can't wait for more of PogBruno.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
World class, period. Not fully fit but still managed produce a moment to dribble past defender which by the way was main task for our attacking players.

Time for reality check, we have very few truly great players in this team, but Pog is one of them.

OldTrevil

Quality improved instantly as soon as he was on, great move to get in for the pen, so much class, robbed only of time

Infra-red

He should start the next game, obviously.

I'd stick Matic and Fred in with him and Ferdnandes - go with a midfield diamond/4-3-1-2. I'm not generally a fan of that system but we now have a decent selection of midfielders available and no wide players of any quality, so lets go narrow.

De Gea

Wan Bissaka Bailly Maguire Shaw

Fred Matic Pogba

Bruno

Martial Rashford​

In Rainbows

World class, period. Not fully fit but still managed produce a moment to dribble past defender which by the way was main task for our attacking players.

Time for reality check, we have very few truly great players in this team, but Pog is one of them.
A lot of people truly just want 1 man to carry the side. It's pretty ridiculous. Barca fans get pissed that Messi has to do that and he's literally Messi. It just shows how fans' standards have lowered. We should have as talented an 11 as we can possibly get. Get Sancho to add to Bruno and Pogba. Everything changes with that amount of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.