Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

starman

Yeah, pot kettle black and all that.
Eh, no, only crap posters reply to posts with smileys, and you're a crap poster, seriously one of the worst on here...

Anyway, thanks for the refresher, it helps clean up the rubbish on my feed. Bye

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Am I the only person who doesn't want Paul to return to our starting eleven?

I'd love him to get his move in January and we invest the money heavily of reinforcements.

We work better as a unit without the show pony.
Yep. Much like Sanchez and Lukaku, for many reasons, it hasn’t worked .

If we are gonna endure the pain of a ground zero rebuild then we should sell, but only if those funds are reinvested (along with Lukaku ££). Can see it working well for us a la Coutinho.

Problem is getting the rightful fee, so until Zidane convinces Madrid to spend their kids inheritance, we are stuck with him.

Last edited:

Santoryo

ripping the reward
You are definitely not alone. He’s out until December. Best news of the day behind our 3-1 win.
This is where I start questioning the way this place is regulated. The fact that you haven't been banned on the spot reflect poorly on the mods regulating this place.

el3mel

Out till December, it will mean he pretty much missed the entire half of the season bar few games. At least we will get used to play without him because no way he's staying beyond this season, maybe beyond even Jan.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Out till December, it will mean he pretty much missed the entire half of the season bar few games. At least we will get used to play without him because no way he's staying beyond this season, maybe beyond even Jan.
Does Insurance pays his wages when out injured? Nice life to get paid gazzilions to hang out in Dubai.

UncleBob

Eh, no, only crap posters reply to posts with smileys
It was a pretty fitting response to an absolute shit post.

Pogba was deemed fit to return, got injured but made himself available for the Arsenal match, as a result he's out for a longer period. Now we're making sure that the same doesn't happen again, and that he has enough rest to return fully fit and ready for the remaining part of the season. The sheer fecking stupidity in suggesting that this is about Pogba not wanting to return early because the Euros 2020 is miles beyond me, and thank god for that.

UncleBob

We're not selling him until the summer, and that's if we get a decent enough offer.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You have to have a special kind of hatred for somebody to celebrate them being injured.

Caf at an all time low.

Do you guys really think he’s enjoying not playing?

Holocene

You have to have a special kind of hatred for somebody to celebrate them being injured.

Caf at an all time low.

I'm pretty sure those posters think he's faking an injury so he doesn't have to play.

We win a match comfortably for the first time in quite a while and some posters can't wait to jump into the Pogba thread to shit on him.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Caf at an all time low.

Do you really think he enjoys himself when he plays for us? Could have fooled me!

Adam-Utd

Do you really think he enjoys himself when he plays for us? Could have fooled me!
don’t be daft. Pogba looks literally no different than any other player. Happy when we play well, sad when we lose.

I just find this negative fascination with him ever since falling out with Jose to be very strange.

Adam-Utd

Not a thing wrong with his ankle if you ask me. Smells very fishy.
You realise they’ve done medical scans right? Pogba doesn’t just call up ole and say “sorry boss ankle doesn’t feel good, I’m off to Dubai for a month!” :lol:

we know he loves his fashion, you think he enjoys looking stupid with a moon boot on? It doesn’t make any sense.

Posh Red

don’t be daft. Pogba looks literally no different than any other player. Happy when we play well, sad when we lose.

I just find this negative fascination with him ever since falling out with Jose to be very strange.
Someone, somewhere has suggested he’s faking an injury and for some it seems to have become fact. There is zero evidence for this, but for whatever reason that’s how it is now.

eire-red

I've never really doubted that he does love the club, and I assume he's trying 100% to be fit again as soon as possible. I think his desire to leave is that he doesn't want to spend his prime years with a club struggling to get back to the top and not win the CL.

Regardless, he's our best player on his day. On the flip side, he's the definition of a luxury player that needs others to cover for him when he's off form, which we dont really have that quality and hence why he's often a scapegoat.

Pogba in the free role behind Rashford, Martial and James, or even swap out James for a new wide attacker/inside forward, with top quality CM's behind him feeding him the ball is where he needs to be. In that position, we can afford to have him as that luxury player, as he only needs a couple of moments of real quality to decide games, even when he's off form. Having him in CM requires discipline and consistent 7.5/10 performances that just isn't his style. If we're gonna commit to keeping him at the club we need to play to his strenghts

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
Maybe I’m a bit too cold and should be more sentimental towards Pogba’s injury. It’s not about the injury, it’s his character and that he doesn’t compliment the team.

That being said, I think the mods do a pretty good job on here and that it’s only you who are a negative prick who shames others, talks down the manager and in general is a poor supporter of Manchester United. Best if you get lost.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This might sound dumb and it probably is, but in the long run this extended period without Pogba may benefit us. It'll force the team to find new ways to create chances without being overly reliant on Paul so when he does leave us, my guess is next summer, we won't be absolutely clueless creativlely which is a big fear of mine.

Whatever happens though, I think we should be moving heaven and earth to sign his replacement in January, to give whoever it is time to bed in before next season. Shame about his injury, at least we might be able to (touch wood) let a settled midfield 3 gel for a bit.

Leicester aren't easily bullied and with the way they're looking the odds of us getting Maddison in January are 0.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Maybe I’m a bit too cold and should be more sentimental towards Pogba’s injury. It’s not about the injury, it’s his character and that he doesn’t compliment the team.

That being said, I think the mods do a pretty good job on here and that it’s only you who are a negative prick who shames others, talks down the manager and in general is a poor supporter of Manchester United. Best if you get lost.
Can you explain why you believe this?

Character questioned because he's out with an injury? Did you call his character into question when he was rushing back from injury playing 90 mins vs Rochdale clearly unfit?

Two line-ups:

De Gea

AWB - Lindelof - Maguire - Shaw

McTominay
Fred -------------- Pogba

James ------------------------------- Rashford
Martial​
Or this:

De Gea

McTominay - Fred

James --------------- Pogba

Martial - Rashford
Pogba doesn't fit perfectly into either of these lineups?

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
Can you explain why you believe this?

Character questioned because he's out with an injury? Did you call his character into question when he was rushing back from injury playing 90 mins vs Rochdale clearly unfit?

Two line-ups:

De Gea

McTominay
Fred -------------- Pogba

James ------------------------------- Rashford
Martial​
Or this:

De Gea

McTominay - Fred

James --------------- Pogba

Martial - Rashford
Pogba doesn't fit perfectly into either of these lineups?
Sure I can explain. As I wrote, it’s not about the injury, it’s the character. I think Pogba is bad influence. The reason I think so is countless articles, lates that he is bad influence on Martial, rumors, the way he behaves and then his massive ego. Like the way he’s always changing the color of his hair, rumors he’s occupied with that prior to big games, or his celebration “style” and so on. Then finally the fact the team seems to perform better when he’s gone.

Dante

Average bang
One of the key features of our good performances against Liverpool and Norwich was the pressing in the opposition half. Pereira, Fred and McTominay have been key to that. Pogba would spoil the chemistry if he came back into the team. We'd obviously be better in other ways, but it's no guarantee that we'd be better overall.

If push came to shove, I'd rather have Pogba than not. But in last couple of weeks we've hit on a winning formula for the first time in months. In a lot of ways, I'm glad we're getting the chance to stick with it.

In Rainbows

Sure I can explain. As I wrote, it’s not about the injury, it’s the character. I think Pogba is bad influence. The reason I think so is countless articles, lates that he is bad influence on Martial, rumors, the way he behaves and then his massive ego. Like the way he’s always changing the color of his hair, rumors he’s occupied with that prior to big games, or his celebration “style” and so on. Then finally the fact the team seems to perform better when he’s gone.
Bad influence based on what? How is he a bad influence on Martial? Changing the color of his hair? How long do you think that takes? You act like he's some aerospace engineer working on Elon Musk's Space X when all he's doing is getting a hair cut.

All of this is extremely poor evidence and the fact that you think that the team seems to perform better when we've finally had a great performance after a series of poor performances is amazing.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Predictable round of Pogba-bashing again I see following a game he didn’t play.

tjb

We all know Pogba is leaving by the end of the season. I believe we really do not need him if we can get other things in place by the team he is gone. As a deeper midfielder, Pogba playing simple with greater defensive awareness is what we need. I believe we can get a player in the market that does this role without having to splash too much money. What we really miss from pogba is his creativity. We need to sign an attacking midfielder that has presence and can create chances. We can get these two things in the market for relatively fair prices, and selling pogba would allow that to happen.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
This thread baffles me. He's our best player, by a mile. All reports from within the club indicate that he's got a good character and bonds well.

I am looking forward to him featuring regularly again, because we'll create far more chances and score more goals with him in the side. And I hope that we can get him to stay beyond next summer, because we sure can't attract anyone of his calibre after another 6th or 7th place finish in the table.

Skills

Snitch
This thread baffles me. He's our best player, by a mile. All reports from within the club indicate that he's got a good character and bonds well.

I am looking forward to him featuring regularly again, because we'll create far more chances and score more goals with him in the side. And I hope that we can get him to stay beyond next summer, because we sure can't attract anyone of his calibre after another 6th or 7th place finish in the table.
Yeah but that doesn't matter. We need to replace him with Madison who being white and English will improve the playing squads character (despite his off field history of being a twat). That's the most important thing.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If you pay enough attention to his legs, his left leg is a little bit smaller than his right. That could be the cause of his injury. The left leg carried 8 kilos less weight than the right one.

SAFMUTD

He contributes with the most created oportunities, assists and goals and yet some people here think that we play better without him...have you watched the last games? We create almost no chances without Pogba.

If anything we should beg him to extend his contract and give the “rebuild” more time, for sure I would be fed up of taking the blame for everything if I was him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If you pay enough attention to his legs, his left leg is a little bit smaller than his right. That could be the cause of his injury. The left leg carried 8 kilos less weight than the right one.
We know this how ?

It doesn't matter man, the hatred towards him is very strong, very blind and really suspicious. The guy is injured, came back half fit to play and worsen his situation, missed key games for his country and will miss key games. He has the support of his manager and his teammates.

Last edited:

Terminator

Out till december? Is this confirmed FFS?

With him back in the side and Rashford+Martial, we will be a real threat.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Yeah but that doesn't matter. We need to replace him with Madison who being white and English will improve the playing squads character (despite his off field history of being a twat). That's the most important thing.
He definitely wouldn't have received so much hate if he were white or English. I'm absolutely sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.