Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Just so unfit at the moment. He looks heavy and can barely run.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
No idea what was the position he even played today. One good pass for the goal is the only time i even remember him having the ball. Shocking performance just like the rest of them

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
On this kind of fitness and form he’ll be an expensive mistake for his next team too. Just not worth close to what he thinks he is. If he goes and plays AM for his next team he’ll be fine. He just hasn’t matured into a good enough box to box. Not physical or efficient enough for this league as a box to box
Is he even any good as an AM?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I liked his position in the first half . He was used as a target man to bypass the press and receive the vertical balls. But he isn't that type of player.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Is he even any good as an AM?
I think in our system at the Bruno role he’d still be very good (fitness aside) the thing is with these guys it’s a pretty much a free role and Pogba fitness and motivation wise is not even approaching dependable. For that kind of money, on all balance, we’ve already got Bruno who is just as good aka : prone to go missing in the biggest games but obviously a baller in a team that isn’t very good. Bruno is fit more often, seems more motivated to be here, will only be hitting current Pogba money on his next deal and has shown form. I’d like to keep Pogba on realistic money and see how we can still fit him in too, he’s currently better on the left or as a 8.5 than someone like Rashford but then it’s hard to leave Elanga or Sancho out? Without Ronaldo I think we’d be doing a little better by now on the balance but morale and motivation look shaky either way to say the least.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It hurts me to see him in our own half, but he had some decent moves in the final third.

I feel for him, I'm leaving my company in 2 months as well and my performance is similar.
He was playing almost like a striker today?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He was playing almost like a striker today?
Yes, but when he was (occasionally) deeper in our own half, he created more problems for us than for City. It's the final third he is effective.

I do not think we will ever learn though. He will be back in midfield soon.

Bennie Blanco

Unfit you're saying? Aye that's one way of reading it! He's not unfit, he's simply not mithered.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Rangnick would never play if his issues were down to laziness, I have no doubt that. The man, in his current shape, cannot perform more than 55-60min before he shuts down completely.
Yep. We got rid of van de Beek because apparently he was bad at trainings (so I've heard on here).

Last edited:

Bennie Blanco

Rangnick would never play if his issues were down to laziness, I have no doubt that. The man, in his current shape, cannot perform more than 55-60min before he shuts down completely.
Aye, maybe. The thing is that, from what I've seen so far, I don't rate ragnick either.

Classical Mechanic

I feel for him, I'm leaving my company in 2 months as well and my performance is similar.
It's a bit different to that. He should be putting himself in the shop window to get his big move to his dream club. I thought we'd see the best of him in his last months.

I wonder if he's being subbed first everytime now because of the heart monitors the players wear which I think indicate who is flagging. There's a possibility that his Covid is still affecting his breathing too.

Last edited:

dirkey

What I find hilarious is that there are still people who believe this waste is world class. Let him go dominate in France. Can't wait till he's gone. Don't wanna see him play again for united.

One moment encapsulated him yesterday. Par for the course. Gave away a stupid ball, then jogged back. He was bailed out on that occasion. But when players like he, maguire are your senior pros, no wonder tools are downed at the first sight of adversity.

We need a massive clear out. Noone should be safe.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
It's a bit different to that. He should be putting himself in the shop window to get his big move to his dream club. I thought we'd see the best of him in his last months.

I wonder if he's being subbed first everytime now because of the heart monitors the players wear which I think indicate who is flagging. There's a possibility that his Covid is still affecting his breathing too.
But it's not like he has decided now he is looking for a move. This situation has been going on for almost 1,5 a year (when his agent announced Pogba wants to leave). So it's likely he already has a move arranged. He's a senior player, I doubt interested clubs need another few months of assessment.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not sure if our offer still stands but we should let him go and take back the offer. We need to burn this squad and keeping ( trying) Pogba will be step in wrong direction.

Classical Mechanic

But it's not like he has decided now he is looking for a move. This situation has been going on for almost 1,5 a year (when his agent announced Pogba wants to leave). So it's likely he already has a move arranged. He's a senior player, I doubt interested clubs need another few months of assessment.
I'm sceptical he has got a move arranged at this point. I think he's holding out for Madrid but if they get Mbappe then they won't get Pogba.

Marwood

He's been like this for years now. He's looked heavy on his feet for at least the last two seasons.

The problem is trying to play CM whilst being built like a light heavyweight boxer. It doesn't work.

It's fine against teams like Burnley who don't bother with midfield play but it will always get shown up against teams who move and shift the ball quickly in central areas.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I'm sure Ralf wouldn't have minded keeping but the damage was already done by Ole and Ralf did little to convince VDB to stay
I know. I just find it funny some people believe vdb was bad at training and after 3 sessions Ralf decided to send him on loan.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't understand why we have offered him a new contract. He doesn't suit the team we are or the team we are trying to be.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I’m surprised Pogue or Nou Camp haven’t posted this….You’d have thought they’d be all over these stats. Absolute disgrace isn’t it? Supposedly world class….World Cup winner and he’s THE reason for these stats

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Great performance on the ball at least.

As is regularly the case when we play City, Pogba is the one player capable of playing at that level. Then he gets criticised because the team shat the bed. We lost any composure when he left the field.

MUFC OK

As is regularly the case when we play City, Pogba is the one player capable of playing at that level. Then he gets criticised because the team shat the bed. We lost any composure when he left the field.
Yep. The only one capable of accurate long passes into space, we needed him to stay on to break the lines. Starting to think many in our fan base are clueless, expect the few genuinely good players we have to drag the likes of mcfred, maguire, an out of form rashford to wins in big games.

Owen11

Supports
French/naija
What ragnick needed to do last Sunday was simple. Bring out fernades for rashford, mctominay for matic and move Pogba deeper let him and matic get the ball forward to elanga, Sancho and rashford. He instead took off Pogba for lingard.

dirkey

Haha. A 1 minute clips that shows ... a few decent passes, but leaves out his misplaced ones and jogging around when giving the ball away.

Good old YouTube.

Capable of brilliant moments. Always will be. But way too much of his time being lazy and useless. Thank God his contract nearly up.

Status
Not open for further replies.