Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Something
Don't get him really. It's either black or white with him. One game world class better than anyone and the next gets everything wrong.

I honestly think he's one of those players who can't find the fire within to do well every game. Dude could be much more than this.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think it’s best for all if he leaves, back for Italy or something. Can’t play 90 minutes in matches like this anymore.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Receive ball in space, hold on to ball until opposition player presses, hold arm out to try and keep opposition player at bay, keep holding arm out until unable to hold opposition player at bay any longer, realise 5 seconds too late that you're unable to hold player at bay indefinitely, attempt pass whilst off balance, pass inaccurately, pass received by opposition player, opposition counter-attack. Rinse. Repeat.
:lol:

It's unbeliveable, isn't it?

RedIan

Looked lethargic today, slow in possession and got caught a few times.
He clearly hates running back.
what a waste of a massive talent

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Its as if he is playing in slow motion. It is ridiculous how many times he gets caught in possession.

Longshanks

Standard Jogba performance, numerous occasions where he held onto the ball far far too long resulting in a high number of giveaways, very questionable work rate and intensity but a few Good moments aswell. Mostly pretty awful though.

Ludens the Red

At this point, his fitness levels are a genuine disgrace. He looks tanked after 50 minutes even though he doesn’t actually run much. Had some good moments but it’s all really samey.

AngliaRed

I really like the guy however it looks like the PL is abit too fast for his style. He likes bringing on players, using hus strength then release once the space has opened up but he’s losing the ball alot more now. His fitness seems to be an issue too.

i’m sure the impending change of scenery, sun on his back and less expectations on him, he will thrive again.

It’s just absolutely abysmal we’re letting him leave for free again.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
His fitness levels are way low than i imagined. He was properly gassed by 60th min

soapythecat

Performances like today will make his departure in the summer almost acceptable, without feeling like a loss.
If he was on the same wages as Phil Jones I’d still be furious with what he’s produced for United.
Can’t wait to see who pays him £400k+ a week next season.

He was alright. Always dangerous but we need a shock collar or something to zap him every time he tries to hold the ball unnecessarily. Would probably have to change the batteries at half time.

Tragically Hip

His favorite part of his own game is clearly using his physicality and strength to hold defenders off for as long as possible; this is unfortunate.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think he will start which is annoying because they will repeatedly look exploit his lack of quickness on and off the ball. Kondogbia pocketed him in the last game.
They will be all over him alright.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
They will be all over him alright.
I think it’s pretty clear only one of Bruno or Pogba should play and I’ve been saying this since the amazing lockdown comeback. It was clear there were problems with balance by the end of that season and it wasn’t a DM. The second midfielder of the 3 needs to be physically dominant and take care of the ball/win it back/move it fast.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Oh my God, he was like a 50 year old man in the second half. What the feck is wrong with him?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Poor performance overall but played an important part in the third goal and some nice touches to get us into dangerous areas.

slored1

Was horrible in the second half. Played a big part of Spurs growing into the game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What the hell man. He looks so heavy, so slow, so statuesque out there. What the feck has happened to him? The guy can't move and looks like he needs to retire any second.

mctrials23

His favorite part of his own game is clearly using his physicality and strength to hold defenders off for as long as possible; this is unfortunate.
Does my head in. The number of times he does this just in front of the defence and loses the ball is criminal. It entirely unnecessary as well. He actively invites it to prove how strong and good he is...which works 80% of the time and is ridiculously stupid when it doesn't work.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
That was a horror show.

He's not fit, it's so obvious. When he slipped when turning on the edge of Spurs' box it confirmed it for me.

I remember him shrugging off Spurs' Dembele and putting him on his arse. Now Pogba can barely run.

Covid twice and a long term injury has destroyed his fitness. He is using this second half to get fit for France and his new team.

Such a shame.

Super sub against Athletico.

predator

Youth NITK
He was good. Opposing players struggle to play against him. He is his worst enemy at times with regards to keeping gold of the ball too long but that's about it.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He should play 30 minutes of the left wing in an advanced playmkaer role from the bench when we are chasing the goal, otherwise it can be a hit and miss with his fitness, however the role under the striker doesn't suit him all that much in a fast paced game, perhaps things didn't allign for him today either, because we have seen him running faster than today, which felt like slow mo.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I guess I'm the only one who thinks he was good today not as good as Fred but he was good.

SAF is the GOAT

He has a contract on table and that's our last offer - If you don't sign it we'll probably won't be that disappointed

foolsgold

Wouldn't agree with the general view that he had a nightmare today, there was some good moments but the fitness clearly isn't there, maybe it's covid related ?

At least he's willing to play and do his best unlike some other players.

BarstoolProphet

His worst game for us? Don't remember that anything went his way today. Not even simple passes he usually can do blindfolded. He relies too much on his physique and always walks a thin line between brilliance and losing the ball needlessly - today he struggled big time since he was up against tall and strong players too. The part where he miscontrolled the ball and ended up tackling Kane for a yellow really summed up his game today.

city-puma

I guess I'm the only one who thinks he was good today not as good as Fred but he was good.
He played an ok game, definitely not that bad as many said. But people are right to think his extremely high salary demand not justifiable at all.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
How can he be so unfit. He got taken off early in the City game so have no clue why he was gassed before the 60min mark today.

He did some good things and helped the team on the ball in parts but once his energy went he was a liability.
Long covid?

Status
Not open for further replies.