Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Good, the other players ought to take notice that we won't accept these piss poor performances.
Ha, good one, except view rules aint the same for Pogba and others, so others wont take any notice.

romufc

Is he looking for sympathy, I am sure Pogba FC will come up with a list of excuses.

However; I cannot wait to see the back of him, his mentality is poor, only wants to play big games but hardly ever turn up to them.

No desire, no passion, no energy. A wasted talent IMO.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
No player in the squad should have had a contract offered this side of Ten Hag signing - Bruno included.

Pogba is off and has wanted out for a long time. The only move I respect would be a return to Juve. If it's on the table he should absolutely go back there because they made him.

A luxury player we haven't been able to utilise, which is a shame. But ultimately falls on the decision makers who signed it off. He was signed as the midfield transformation. We should have sold to Madrid and signed Bruno in the same window.

Lee565

Why would you offer him anything above 150k, he seems to be made of glass over the past 3 seasons, is inconsistent and is a liability in the big matches.

Most in demand free agents in the summer will usually have a pre contract sorted by January. Clubs must be thinking twice about shelling out huge wages to player the is constantly picking up lengthy injuries over the past few seasons

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Why would you offer him anything above 150k, he seems to be made of glass over the past 3 seasons, is inconsistent and is a liability in the big matches.

Most in demand free agents in the summer will usually have a pre contract sorted by January. Clubs must be thinking twice about shelling out huge wages to player the is constantly picking up lengthy injuries over the past few seasons
That’s the elephant in the room here. What if nobody else wants him? Massive salary, agent who will demand an obscene fee and his performances/injury record over the last few years don’t exactly make him a player any top club will bend over backwards to sign.

GueRed

hyped up over the years by his legions of fanboys to be a world class midfielder. they even chose him over Mourinho in their spat

he's been anything but world class. for me he's the most overrated player to put on a United shirt

what a shame because the talent is there.

I've said it loads of times we should've got shot of him when he wanted out in 2019

Swedish_Plumber

Think once Ronaldo leaves after this guy it should be the last of those big marketing ploy type signings for at least 5 years.

We can still sign the likes of Bellingham etc for big money, but it always felt that the two above were almost business type signings rather than for what they could do on the pitch. They’re both talented, but did they really fit the mould of the managers that were in charge?

That’s been our signings in a nutshell since fergie. Square pegs in round holes for the purpose of Instagram engagement.

united for life

Is he looking for sympathy, I am sure Pogba FC will come up with a list of excuses.

However; I cannot wait to see the back of him, his mentality is poor, only wants to play big games but hardly ever turn up to them.

No desire, no passion, no energy. A wasted talent IMO.
agreed. He is not entitled to any sympathy. What did he think? He can criticise the club, flirt with other clubs, perform poorly and be cheered by the fans? He should’ve been booed long long time ago.

he is a wasted talent, yes, but his work ethic has always been questionable. Very moody. Should go, no more games to play

romufc

agreed. He is not entitled to any sympathy. What did he think? He can criticise the club, flirt with other clubs, perform poorly and be cheered by the fans? He should’ve been booed long long time ago.

he is a wasted talent, yes, but his work ethic has always been questionable. Very moody. Should go, no more games to play
This is the thing, why do we even bother with him. He is a very poor professional, when things are looking good he wants to play, when we hit bad patch he wants to leave.

Pathetic imo and it is for everyone to see. There is a shortage of clubs who actually want him.

I am very surprised that our contract offer is still on the table, it should be pulled.

el3mel

It's the club's fault ultimately. We should have cashed on him long time ago.

Once the club chose him over Mourinho there was no coming back from this. We pretty much told him he's more important for the club than the manager.

He should have followed Mourinho out of the door instead of staying all this time. Made it clear for everyone that just because we sacked the manager, it doesn't mean the player was right or deserved to stay.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
That’s the elephant in the room here. What if nobody else wants him? Massive salary, agent who will demand an obscene fee and his performances/injury record over the last few years don’t exactly make him a player any top club will bend over backwards to sign.
Not going to lie, Id find it funny as hell if no top tier clubs made him an offer and we decided not to renew after that........

united for life

It's the club's fault ultimately. We should have cashed on him long time ago.

Once the club chose him over Mourinho there was no coming back from this. We pretty much told him he's more important for the club than the manager.

He should have followed Mourinho out of the door instead of staying all this time. Made it clear for everyone that just because we sacked the manager, it doesn't mean the player was right or deserved to stay.
that’s absolutely right. He should have gone in the same summer. Mourinho had become toxic but so had Paul with all the social media posts, attitude in training and on the pitch laziness. He really thought he is bigger than the club. Even fans, some at least, kept faith in him despite all of this. He should just go. The worst thing that can happen to us is him accepting this extension offer which, for some reason beyond me, seems to still be on the table. I hope that fans booing is a clear indication of what we want from him now. Just leave

FerociousCorgis

is it a bit interesting he has nothing else lined up. Prob just his agent wanting to go around and try to get the highest bidder. Ill defer to ETH on this if he wants to bring pogba back ok, but highly doubt he is the type of player hed want.

Roboc7

It’s best for everyone concerned if he leaves, I don’t think he quit last night just an injury. Personally I don’t see point in directing all this anger at him, he’s gone and has wanted out for a long time. Club should have offloaded him.

He’s not the only one going through the motions but unlike some he doesn’t and will not be here next season. The ones to worry about and be angry at are those that have thrown the towel in but will still be here next season.

clarkydaz

is it a bit interesting he has nothing else lined up. Prob just his agent wanting to go around and try to get the highest bidder. Ill defer to ETH on this if he wants to bring pogba back ok, but highly doubt he is the type of player hed want.
I'm sure there are offers, maybe not the premium wages he was expecting. You don't just buy a player here, you have to buy an agent aswell. He just isn't worth the dough

Djemba-Djemba

His injury record will be a fecking red flag to any potential new clubs out there.

He is constantly injured and when he does manage to get on the pitch he looks totally unfit and absolutely knackered by about an hour.

Roane

Pogba has to have something decided, or there are offers on the table.

If there were not surely he would have signed for UTD?

MyBloodIsRed

Pogba and his attitude can feck off. I'm sick of him jogging around... He is class on the ball at times but not able to perform consistently. Need less ego and more desire for a player wearing our shirt

Chief123

He tweeted after the game, but he has put it down since. He said:
'One week they love me the next week they hate me. Both weeks I get paid'

:lol:
If that’s true, it’s a bit of a nobhead post and just shows his self centred nature. Both weeks it’s the those same fans that pay his wages.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I could be feeling smug saying I did tell you all this years ago but I'm badly let down by him too. When he signed I was delighted but how wrong I was to be so happy.

He's going to go down as one of the poorest transfers we ever make purely because of the bad taste in the mouth, years of under performing and leaving for free.

Should have been sold two years ago.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I could be feeling smug saying I did tell you all this years ago but I'm badly let down by him too. When he signed I was delighted but how wrong I was to be so happy.

He's going to go down as one of the poorest transfers we ever make purely because of the bad taste in the mouth, years of under performing and leaving for free.

Should have been sold two years ago.
By all means, just do :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Nobody gives a feck about Pogba anymore, wish he’d just leave already bitching and moaning about not wanting to be here for years, just go!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pogba, Lukaku and Maguire should scare us off ever paying anywhere near £80m for a single player ever again. Too much risk, too little reward.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Pogba, Lukaku and Maguire should scare us off ever paying anywhere near £80m for a single player ever again. Too much risk, too little reward.
That kind of money is only worth it, if you are targetting a bonefide complete attacker that provides goals and assists. But even then it's risky.

LoneStar

And people think booing your players is bad :lol:

Of course, this sounds made up, but if it really had any impact on his decisions, then the fans who booed him just saved the club and its supporters a load of money and misery.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Might have to throw Sancho on that list soon. I hope that's not the case because I desperately want him to do well, but let's face it, he's been fairly average ths season. Still better than both Maguire and Pogba combined though. Plus he seems to evade injury for the most part which is a massive plus for our paperthin squad.

Last edited:

L1nk

Perfect way to end his tenure here really isn't it, sums it up

romufc

Pogba's final game of United sums him up nicely.

Can't be asked when things are not going for the team, throws in the towel.

He is obviously protecting himself for the next club. Get him out, asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.