Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Turnbl

Not that I'm bitter but I spent 2 hours on this and got gazumped a page later by @Olly and his infernal muppet knighting moving pictures.

First person to get the 4 hidden jokes (not the ghostbusters heads) gets special Pogba thread recognition.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Not that I'm bitter but I spent 2 hours on this and got gazumped a page later by @Olly and his infernal muppet knighting moving pictures.

First person to get the 4 hidden jokes (not the ghostbusters heads) gets special Pogba thread recognition.

:lol: I got LVG, 433 and training bomb

Renegade81

Van ghoul
Roos Chinese Menu
And the notorious training bomb of course.

MDFC Manager

Nice work mate

Kearnkoff69

Fantastic signing from the club. Will not be useful if we can't sort out our starting XI - removing the deadwood, injecting more pace and creativity. Pogba surrounded by subpar players won't look nearly as good as surrounded by top performers. Can't wait to see him link up with Micki, Zlatan, Martial - even Valencia bombing down the wings.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Jose Mourinho: "Finally we have him".
Post match interview at Community Shield.
#Pogback

Last edited:

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Sooooo many butthurt fans cursing Pogba on the other forum. Accusing him of having the wrong mentality and throwing his toys out of the pram when things don't go his way. During the Euros things didn't go his way but he got on with it and I never seen anything to suggest he wont dig down when things get tough.

Al-T

Excellent work everyone! 1,000 pages achieved before he signs. The announcement of his umpteenth medical providing the final push to get us over the line! So, bloated megathreads this year. Yes or no?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The club have confirmed it for fecks sake.. Doesn't matter if Rooney comes out with PO6BA shaved into his chest hair, anymore.

It is done.

-tHeGaMe-

So it was only really confirmed after we hit 1000 pages after all. All the mods deleting stuff is the real reason this transfer was delayed :wenger:

Can we finally move this into the Manchester United forum? Or are we waiting until we see him with the shirt?